The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope you're squidding.

That would be incredibly biased toward the wolves. They're wolves AND they get a town partner? Yeah, right. If that were true, the wolves could just mention who their partners are to the other wolves, what their powers are, and start picking them off as they see fit.

according to the rules if the wolves were partners they would die kainda fast right

i mean if your saying the wolves are partnered up and one dies the other one would die too without us having to do anything :(

are you sure you read the rules?

*you're

i think about it and the wolves also wouldnt want their partners to die so what chase is saying seems off

Posted

Why wouldn't the wolves be partners?

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's say the wolves can have town partners. If their town partner dies, they would die too in 24 hours! It would be no different. How can this be beneficial to the wolves in any way?

And if most or all the wolves have town partners, why in the holy mother of blowhole would they want to kill off ANY of the town? It would automatically kill a wolf 24 hours later. It's counterproductive to their overall goal, which is to kill the town.

And, like I said, if the wolves have town partners, what's to stop them from revealing their partner's ability to other wolves and then prioritizing kills? It would be incredibly unbalanced toward the wolves, in that respect.

(I didn't edit, tried to double post but it combined them)

No, because of the 24 hour after death, we need to be incredibly picky-choosy about who we lynch. Way more so than other werewolf games. We don't want to lynch a town, because that means 2 towns are dead the next night.

Posted

FOOLS

IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL RISE UP MORE POWERFUL THAN BEFORE

Posted

I think I've stated that I feel if we kill T1g there WONT be a death. I just feel that in a three person team it'd be ridiculously unfair if one of them died for the other two to die.

Thats why I think even if he is town he's a safe kill. And he doesn't DESERVE to be in the game.

Posted

I really don't.

Hey is Minamimoto still alive

Posted

I should correct myself. There wont be ANOTHER death from their team.

Posted

Guys is Minamimoto still alive because he was the one who called me out on Day 1 and is probably a wolf.

You know how chimetals is when it comes to picking the wolves? Vriska and Eridouche were the only wolves in Homestuck werewolf, so naturally this game's villains will be the wolves in this game

Posted

Judging a game based on a past one is a stupid thing to do.

Posted

Why wouldn't the wolves be partners?

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's say the wolves can have town partners. If their town partner dies, they would die too in 24 hours! It would be no different. How can this be beneficial to the wolves in any way?

And if most or all the wolves have town partners, why in the holy mother of blowhole would they want to kill off ANY of the town? It would automatically kill a wolf 24 hours later. It's counterproductive to their overall goal, which is to kill the town.

And, like I said, if the wolves have town partners, what's to stop them from revealing their partner's ability to other wolves and then prioritizing kills? It would be incredibly unbalanced toward the wolves, in that respect.

(I didn't edit, tried to double post but it combined them)

No, because of the 24 hour after death, we need to be incredibly picky-choosy about who we lynch. Way more so than other werewolf games. We don't want to lynch a town, because that means 2 towns are dead the next night.

you talk like all the town will have a wolf partner which would be dumb. also what if the town partners are used as a cover up? like if the partner becomes obviously town looking?

if the wolves have town partners then why would they kill their partners off? thats also dumb. if theres 17 of us and less then half of them are wolves then they can still win. im thinking their would be some sort of mechanic the gm could think of for their win condition. i red some of the older games and there doesnt seem to be as much wolves as what you would be implying. theyd kill off town because theres more town then wolves.

obviously theyd share their partners abilities but they probably wouldnt try to kill each other off indirectly. chase i dont think theres much in your argument saying wolves are paired up since that would be a really quick game.

Posted

no i am judging wolves based on the authors ability to write werewolf roles. Assuming she didn't cook up a crazy scenario where the town consists of the reapers and the wolves are the kids, with the reapers trying to delete the kids (which not only would be sticking to the game's plot but would actually be pretty awesome) its safe to assume that the Conductors are the wolves

Posted

also my older brother said to tell you he thinks chase is being suspicoius or else hell it my chocolate

*suspicious

Posted

We all know how badly you thought of Homestuck Werewolf. It's unrelated, Chimetals could have completely changed how this game was written, and arguing based on a past game is flawed.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

i am not even using the past game at this point. If you are a generally evil character and are still town then its a good chance that the bad guys are town and good guys are wolves. if you are the good guys and you are town then there is a good chance that good guys are town and bad guys are wolves. This is the downside to basing werewolf games off of already existing stories, rather than making some shit up like sahaqiel does.

if you want another good example there is MLP werewolf, where the town one based on who each character was (in the end it was 1 wolf vs 5 of the main characters)

Posted

don't you mean apocalypse pony vs. all the town

Posted

you talk like all the town will have a wolf partner which would be dumb. also what if the town partners are used as a cover up? like if the partner becomes obviously town looking?

if the wolves have town partners then why would they kill their partners off? thats also dumb. if theres 17 of us and less then half of them are wolves then they can still win. im thinking their would be some sort of mechanic the gm could think of for their win condition. i red some of the older games and there doesnt seem to be as much wolves as what you would be implying. theyd kill off town because theres more town then wolves.

obviously theyd share their partners abilities but they probably wouldnt try to kill each other off indirectly. chase i dont think theres much in your argument saying wolves are paired up since that would be a really quick game.

You're not making sense.