The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, in the interest of full disclosure, I'm partnered up with Zaelus. Please don't lynch him.

Posted

Should Tappy be dead now? Or will that happen at the end of this phase, IF my theory is wrong? I doubt he'll die because he was in a three with T1g and someone else.

You are correct, Tappy won't die. I'm his other partner. We're also the ones making invisible walls. Players can only target and be targeted successfully by those on the same side of the wall they are. We can put up to four players behind the walls each night.

Last night we put Chase, Rika Code, Ammonsa, and Cascade behind the walls. Chase died, so one of those three should be the killer and probably a wolf. Unless kills can go through walls, which I doubt. I'm also not sure how team abilities are effected by this, if they are effected at all.

Posted

Why did you keep putting Chase behind a wall? ALL OF MY FRUSTRATION. I am like 99.3% sure I had a special interaction ability with him.

Posted

That's... unfortunate. I kept switching certain players in and out to see the results. Chase just ended up staying in there his whole life.

Posted

Can it just be noted that T1g was independent?

I'm not saying Linox and Tappy are wolves, but if they're town, the theory that we might have wolves inside our partnerships/groups could have a lot more credence.

Also, I did target chase last night. I didn't kill him, however. You see, I have an ability specific to myself, that my partner doesn't. It allows me to mimic a persons ability and use it on another person. I've experimented with it, used it to double my teams investigative ability by mimicking Rika and using it on others (Chase and Saha, Linox Tappy and T1g). Rika also investigated. She was trying to investigate Cascade and we found out that Cascade and Diginix were partnered, and that they can vote-steal. I'm sure Saha can confirm that his vote was stolen. Well, maybe not, I don't know if he's even paying attention to the game, but regardless, I know they targeted him. I've figured out that Teto can do parkour (which is kind of silly considering the action doesn't seem related to parkour much at all) and by extension Knuckle I guess. I used that ability to quote SwinButtse in the day 3 opening message. I asked for it to be quoted in blood, to be ostentatious, I guess, but it had no real meaning.

Anyway, back to what I was doing last night. I targeted Chase in order to use his ability, but I was blocked, seeing as we were both in the walls and I can't target someone out of them.

OMFG THE FORUM FILTERED S W I N B U R N E TO SwinButtse omfg

Butts

why is b u r n redirected to butts goddammit sahaqiel

Posted

T1g being independent was a surprise to me, I have to conclude that his win condition was to survive the game due to something he suggested at the beginning.

There's only two players who haven't mentioned their partner yet, so they're probably a team. If there are three wolves, they would have to be among our partners. Two or four wolves is also possible, but I think there would be three in this game.

@Ammonsa: Were you blocked by a wall? Because that totally shouldn't happen.

Posted

I should clarify. I targeted Chase and it worked fine, but I was ultimately blocked because the person I TARGETED (by mimicking Chases ability) was outside the walls.

Posted

Can you give some more details on this? What did you get slammed by and why wasn't it effective?

i think that might be when silver tried to redirect me but i didnt do anything so it wouldnt matter? i guess thats why it wasnt effective

Posted

Linox: Who did you put behind walls every other night?

Posted

whoo! Sorry guys been mia. Natsu Con was this week end along with my 21 b-day. That's also why Saha has been pretty quiet. He was there too being awesome. But anyways!

yeah my partner is Necropolis. I targeted Zaelus b/c he was being too quiet with inactivity and i wanted to see if he was serious about the game.

Posted

Night 0: Tappy, That1guy, myself

T1g wanted to put us three behind the walls every night and survive the whole game. This was pretty much the only post he made, he went inactive soon after.

Night 1: Saha, Chase, Dignix, Ammonsa

Random

Night 2: Chase, Knuckle, Aethix, Teto

Chase again because of no kill the previous night.

Posted

What can we attain from this day so far?

Jack shit as far as I can tell.

If you guys are getting anything from this dormance, please post and help us out a bit.

Posted

Chase was most likely killed by Ammonsa, Rika, or Cascade. I've already mentioned this and I think it's a great find. We should lynch one of the three. Unless someone can provide reasons why we shouldn't.

Posted

Honestly my first choice would be Ammonsa. Since she was behind the wall with Chase last night when he died, and behind a wall on night 1, one of the nights when no kill was made.

Oddly enough, she used her copy ability on me on night 2 to use my announcement ability, or so she says (see the quotes). Since Knuckle and I were behind the wall on that night, that doesn't make sense. Aethix and Chase are the only two that could have acted on me. The nature of my ability wouldn't be affected by being behind a wall though, since it's just saying three sentences to be put into the day post, spoken through a megaphone.

I might have missed something about her ability, but I don't think Ammonsa should have been able to copy my ability on that night.

blood is scrawled on a nearby wall. hell if anyone knows where or who it came from, though.

"I wish my love could kill thee, I am satiated, with seeing thee live, and fain would have thee dead.

And no mouth but some serpent's found thee sweet.

Freedom a man may have, he shall not have peace."

Day three begins now and lasts 72 hours. still nine votes to lynch.

Also, I did target chase last night. I didn't kill him, however. You see, I have an ability specific to myself, that my partner doesn't. It allows me to mimic a persons ability and use it on another person. I've experimented with it, used it to double my teams investigative ability by mimicking Rika and using it on others (Chase and Saha, Linox Tappy and T1g). Rika also investigated. She was trying to investigate Cascade and we found out that Cascade and Diginix were partnered, and that they can vote-steal. I'm sure Saha can confirm that his vote was stolen. Well, maybe not, I don't know if he's even paying attention to the game, but regardless, I know they targeted him. I've figured out that Teto can do parkour (which is kind of silly considering the action doesn't seem related to parkour much at all) and by extension Knuckle I guess. I used that ability to quote SwinButtse in the day 3 opening message. I asked for it to be quoted in blood, to be ostentatious, I guess, but it had no real meaning.

It occurred to me while writing this that the wolves might not actually be partnered. They might be partnered with a town, but secretly they're werewolves? That would be unsettling.

Realised it when considering how Ammonsa would have been able to bypass the wall, and that maybe she's a wolf in cahoots with Aethix, and it was some plan. But that doesn't make any kind of sense. Disregard the reasoning behind that above idea, I just want to make it clear that I didn't pull that "wolves among us" idea out of my PM or something like that.

If that idea holds true, then I don't think we should rely too much on ruling people out based on their partners.

^consider most of that as thinking out loud.

But if we have to resort to an inactivity vote today, I say we go for Cascade. She's told me on Skype she's on a sort of leave, and she even forgot she was in this game. The amount of evidence we have against Ammonsa might not turn out to be enough to be worth the risk of eliminating an active (possible) town member, so it might be a good idea to vote out Cascade.

Posted

The copy ability itself might not be limited by the walls, since it doesn't really affect the player that's being copied. Oh well, Cascade.

FOS: Rika Code - has been pretty quiet for the whole game.