The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

Before I go to sleep, I'd like to point out a slight suspicion of Dignix.

puppying parents making my bedtime 11:00 PM EST

At least they've never seen this site.

Posted

the pm said i got slammed but it wasnt very effective. i didnt do anything last night and cascade didnt say anything too so that might be it

Posted

Alright, if he didn't do anything then he's clean.

of course he could be lying.

Posted

Odd. Thats 2 nights now I attempted to target chase with my ability, and twice now its failed. First because of a wall and now because of death.

I wonder if my chat has not been compromised. Could be paranoia, but thats the name of the game isn't it.

Posted

the pm said i got slammed but it wasnt very effective.

Can you give some more details on this? What did you get slammed by and why wasn't it effective?

Posted

Knuckle

Posted

Ganny and I's action is called the Tin Pin Slam, basically we directed him into you, making you his target.

Teto, why are you voting for knuckle? you know that you'll die with him, right? Unless you know he's a wolf and you're willing to sacrifice yourself, that's not the best way to go.

Posted

Knuckle

:,(

Oh yeah I haven't been doing much since my power is shared with Teto's and I don't really have my own ability.

I let him do all the work because I love him

Posted

I say both of you need to state your cases. Teto, why is Knuckle suspicious enough to warrant an accusation? (Or are you just joking)

Knuckle, prove you /aren't/ a wolf.

Posted

well, Teto can back me up since he is my partner so if you trust him then you trust me I guess.

Posted

Seriously, who makes walls!?!

Posted

Knuckle isn't a wolf, I just wanted to bring him to the surface.

Retract

Good question though: Since people die 24 hours after their partner if they're lynched, what if your partner is wolf killed? I assume the "etc etc" implies that you die next night phase after your partner? I suppose Sahaqiel's going to die next night phase then.

Posted

Nice knowing you, saha. Also, Necropolis that's a good question. I'd like to know as well.

Posted

Should Tappy be dead now? Or will that happen at the end of this phase, IF my theory is wrong? I doubt he'll die because he was in a three with T1g and someone else.

Posted

Last night I was forced to eat some ramen. It looked better than it tasted, which isn't saying much. I have no idea what it was supposed to do to me though. *shrug*