The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

You're not exactly being helpful by not explaining why she doesn't make sense.

Posted

Explain the sense she is making, then.

Posted

A lynch has FINALLY been reached!

t1g--9--necropolis, teto, knuckle, linox, Ammonsa, dignix, Aethix, Silver Moon, Ganny

Zaelus--2--Saha, Chase

as the conductor dusts off the gallows, he turns and asks the victim if he had any last words. t1g was silent for a long, long, long time, suprising no one, before finally proclaiming something about rebirth and asks if some other dude is dead yet. the conductor rolls his eyes, as t1g is the first death. the conductor loops the noose around t1gs neck, then snaps his fingers, summoning a bear noise to rip him apart. its very bloody, and the onlookers have to wipe the gore off their faces.

That1Guy was The Red Reaper, Independant!

Night whatever begins now, do things!

Posted

ha ha i tried

Posted

"And you level i numbskulls didn't want to listen. Now go CRUNCH those wolves and stop being so zetta slow." Everyone yawned and stretched and checked their numbers. Really, after sleeping so well for so long, this was more a habit than a dreaded necessity. Not today, though. A scream echoes through the silence, as someone woke up to a dead partner. The crowd gathers around, gawking at the body. It’s headless, so it takes them a minute to realize his identity.

Chase was Mr. Hanekoma, Town!

Next to Chase’s body is a ridiculous, blood-covered outfit. Everyone looks at each other, wondering what kind of crackjob bravery stat such an outfit would require. In the end, though, they decide no one could possibly wear something that absurd. The conductor watches the proceedings, silently approving.

Don't let them win. You know who you are. On your marks.

Day four begins now! With fifteen players, its eight votes to lynch!

Posted

I shall make the obligatory "how was your night" post.

How /was/ your night?

Our night action went through, but we didn't learn much of anything.

Also what do you think is the significance of the outfit?

Posted

I have no puppying idea about the outfit, but I would like to know if anyone redirected me or something last night. If not then there's only three players who could of possibly killed Chase. So I kinda need to know asap.

Posted

If everyone sticks to what I've been saying, town can still win this. EVERYONE GIVE YOUR PARTNERS. EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T BE VERY SUSPICIOUS OF.

With that, I shall take my leave of this world...

Posted

Since the wolves went and killed Chase, I think it's fairly safe to assume they didn't like his plan. Although I'm still not sure if there's any downside to revealing our partners.

Posted

Me and Knuckle await your decision.

Posted

I have school now, but I'll post later.

Posted

Ganny and I redirected dignix into you, so maybe his action is also to redirect? I'm not sure, but I think we should ask dignix himself. Assuming he reappears in the thread.

Posted

I randomly redirected you, Silver Moon. You could have hit anyone.

Posted

Tell me how redirection works, does the GM tell you that you've been redirected? Otherwise I wasn't redirected at all, apparently our action went through, as it was a joint action.

Meaning the joint part might have something to do with the lack of redirection.

Posted

Differs from GM to GM probably, depends how they want it to work.

Knuckle and I have a joined action, and he never confirmed that he wanted to do it, and for that matter never even said anything in the PM. So maybe based on that, it didn't actually count.