The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

Rika has a really good reason to be inactive, she's extremely busy getting ready for uni stuff, she's not just inactive in werewolf.

Both Cascade and Diginix have been inactive so honestly I'd prefer them to be voted for, considering Rika and I are town, but whatever.

Posted

yeah, im probably not going to be able to be online much anyway :( also ive been gone as much as rika? or will be.

im sort of surprised im not dead...

Posted

Honestly I think they're convinced Rika and I are wolves, so whatever. Rika probably won't be back in time and in terms of her life this is by far not the biggest thing so you can't blame her for that.

Posted

(why does the dead person keep talking?)

Posted

Because he's dumb and he can't read the rules

Posted

I see the game is back on. I learned nothing last night short of the gloriousness of Pasta-mart's pasta sauce. I suppose it does sound better than the spicy ramen i had the other night. I think we should stick to the lead we have with the walls. I believe in the heart of the walls and I think some people are trying to redirect attention elsewhere.

Posted

Pasta sauce? I think this is the first time that's been mentioned.

Do you know what it did to you?

Posted

It did absolutely nothing. It was like an advertisement. I have to admit, it did make me hungry.

Posted

Thats funny, I recall chase talking about spaghetti early in the game

Posted

Cassandra has her panties in a bunch.

Posted

you're breaking the rules of the game and that's kinda dickish :/

Posted

"Idc if dead players post a tiny bit in thread"

So I'm using a liberal definition for this rule. I haven't posted much and everything that I'm saying has already been said when I was alive. Plus I'm trying to help you.

Posted

The wolves might have killed you for a reason. A reason being that maybe they didn't want you continuing to tell people what you've already been telling them, whatever it was. To be fair to both sides, you shouldn't interfere. You died. People get killed so that they stop interacting with the game at all. Maybe there was something the wolves didn't want you telling everybody. To be fair to the wolves I'm not going to go back and check, because I don't believe I would have under normal circumstances.

You just need to understand what impact your actions have. Say you were selling Pepsi (with a weblink or something idk) when you were alive on that other page, so Coca Cola had you killed off. And then you come back and start advertising. Coca Cola killed you off so that your Pepsi wouldn't sell. You're not allowed to come back and continue advertising it, because you are DEAD.

Chimetals likes this

Posted

They killed me because I was right.

Anyway, yeah, I get what you're saying.

Posted

also iwas reading waaaaay back and has captin said anything recently?