The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

I sort of doubt that many more people will vote or be active, so unless you round up people on skype or some shit, then can this small amount count for a lynch?

If not then whatever it can sort of wait

Posted

i will need to poke people. and i guess if your partners are awol and you can get ahold of them somehow, poke them for me? i cant exactly text everyone on hnet, you know :<

Posted

also iwas reading waaaaay back and has captin said anything recently?

WAT I've been posting like crazy. :< i just posted on page 36 with questions. da fuq?

OMG! Hnet- werewolf! We're ALIVE! I'm so proud, I was sure we went the way of Saha's game. *A*

Anyways, Ammosa may not even post b/c I targeted them last night with my awesomely cute ramen, which makes any action they had negated. This /does not/ account for the previous night with the walls. From what I can gather Rika is the best lead we have thus far. But all-in-all most of the players have been VERY quiet. Sup wit dat gaiiiiiiiz???

also chase yer pretty chatty for a dead guy. just say'in.

Posted

Yes, yes he is!!!

I vote to lynch him!!!!! when the dead wont stay dead we end up having to put them down with several shots to the head.

Posted

i sort of wanted to say that chase posts more than captin but chase posts a lot even after dying so it doesnt say much

Posted

I'm the only thing keeping this game alive.

Posted

I'd actually post more, but seeing as it's likely either I or Rika would get lynched if others were active, it's better for both of us to shut up and wait for day to end with no results.

Posted

chase--shush.

everyone else--talk. unless youre also one of those dead people.

votes:

rika--7--silver moon, teto, aethix, linox, CB, Necropolis, Cascade

eight to lynch!

Posted

dead players I will delete your posts if you keep posting like seriously. one of the most basic rules of werewolf. follow it please.

also chimetals you missed my vote in that vote count >:

Well, I guess Rika if only to speed up the day phase and because of the wall-wolf business and general inactivity blah blah

Posted

VOTE FOR RIKA

Posted

VOTE FOR RIKA

Why? I mean i did for reasons already stated but i think everyone might need a recap on why to bandwagon.

Basically, we're implimenting Rika b/c of the wall kill, right? I'm just curious if you or anyone else had other information as to why we should dispose of them. (concidering Cascade will die as well)

Posted

Ammonsa and Rika are partners actually. dIgnIx and Cascade are partners. And yes, the wall reason basically. And because there's nothing else to go on besides the wall thing. Rika out of the two, because Rika's less active than Ammonsa. This game is moving very slowly and there's very very little information, or maybe people just don't care to offer any. I don't like that Ammonsa will die as a result also, but if we keep waiting for conclusive evidence, we'll just keep passing days with the wolves killing. Unless they can only kill every time a lynch is made.

Not sure if there's an inactive pair who we could lynch though to be safe, if you'd prefer. I just think that we actually have a halfway decent reason to suspect someone, so we should act on it.

Posted

derp, sorry, i pulled that from a txt file ive been tracking in.

*edited*

Posted

█░░░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█

█░░░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█

▀▀▀░▀▀▀░ ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀

But really you guys please ):

Posted

yeah ok Rika