The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

you missed the part where I proved that I can't be a wolf lol

my posts aren't always supposed to be taken at face value

sometimes you need to read for some marginal hint

Posted

hey guys, he just hinted at there being hints!

*reads for other hints*

Posted

Anyone else think Knuckle is extremely suspicious for literally not participating in the thread until a bandwagon has started, despite implying that he's been watching the thread the whole time?

Also, I am not a wolf.

Posted

I don't find Knuckle suspicious, since he's my partner. Remember this and this? I messaged Chimetals after I made that first post, asking about my partner, since I didn't know who they were yet (and didn't know I was meant to have one until people started talking about it in that thread). Knuckle was quickly brought in as my partner at that point, and I made the second post. I hadn't realised this was a team game. I was told I had a partner, but that they were hidden away. Since I wasn't given a member name for who they were, I thought maybe it was like a second life or something, or part of a future action I unlock mysteriously. But no, it was just Knuckle u_u

Knuckle wasn't on the player list until day 2.

A voice hollers over the late morning, “You fractals have no future. You're out of your vector if you think that conversation equated to anything. What did I expect of you yoctograms or t1g?!” The conductor flares up, “this is day two, guys, no more screwing around! Only one faction is gonna win this bloodbath, but im not seeing any blood! Get moving!” He glares over the crowd, and all the players stare awkwardly at each other. “Reapers are creepers. We are divine. Put on your sneakers or get back in line.” The conductor sighs and shakes his head, “Really, the most interesting thing was finally getting a proper and full roster, since this knuckle punk came in! get to lynching, you have three days! There are seventeen players, it takes nine votes to lynch! Day two begins now!”

Doesn't exactly prove anything, but there's just some evidence that we're partners at least. Of course, it might just be a crafty ruse based on some strange part of Knuckle's character. I suppose you could say that the fact that wolves weren't able to kill on night 0 was because Knuckle wasn't around. Just saying, that is a conclusion you could make, though it isn't right. We have a shared ability, it's kind of useless.

Don't feel like we're very valuable players past what we post about, so I don't mind telling you everything (without his consent).

Since reapers are players of past reapers games, I hope it isn't the case that we have to kill off players in order to have reapers aka wolves in the game. I assume reapers are this game's equivalent to wolves, without actually checking. But that would be a silly idea, since it just makes no sense, given the nature of reapers and where they come from. Though it'd be an interesting twist, despite making no sense for the the way the game works either.

And yeah, assuming all town teams are pairs, and we have 17 players, there should be an odd number of wolves. Just noting.

Posted

Knuckle, we need to hear from you as soon as possible.

Basically, clear your name and confirm/deny what Teto is saying.

Posted

do you guys realise that "to win" is almost spelled "town"

it's fate

He hasn't read our PM in like three days >: Though I guess he wouldn't have any reason to, so that doesn't mean much.

The more I think about it, the more outside evidence we can find for stuff in this game, and likewise how much of it can be fabricated to give off a certain impression.

And the fact that killing and proving the identity of a character can clear the name of their proven partner. Unless death is handled differently in this game.

Posted

vote count!

Sahaqiel--3--dignix, knuckle, ammonsa

Knuckle--1--sahaqiel

cmon, people, post things. thinking about an extension if this crap keeps up. and read my announcement posts, jeegus.

Posted

End the day

Posted

Iunno, I feel as if Knuckle would be automatically town, due to joining the game late where all the roles are sent out. Wolves wouldn't be missing any teammates at the start, right? Would kinda be unfair for them. And if the partners thing is the truth then Teto's town as well. Knuckle hurry up and confirm/disprove Teto's story

Sahaqiel is just being Sahaqiel, lol. :3c he's a sillies

in other news if we can vote to end the day then I'm going with that option as well. We just don't know enough to carry out a lynch without resorting to the randomness of Day 1, which I don't like the idea off. :/

OH. I wasn't blocked by the massive jailer/wall thing last night. Vague PM was vague.

Posted

End the...

interesting :3...

Posted

End the...

interesting :3...

Can you say, that you can not say? That is can you tell us you are being vague because you can't tell us right now what you may know? Or is this the lulz?

Posted

Sahaqiel--3--dignix, knuckle, ammonsa

Knuckle--1--sahaqiel

end the day--cascade, teto, saha

this is not what i meant by "do something faster" :<

Posted

Saha, can you please stop doing that, it is actually more annoying than funny.

Knuck just joined the game, he needs to get back into the flow of things.

Necro, I cannot remember, did anything happen to you last night?

Posted

makes me lol

Posted

What is the point if you are the only one laughing then?