POKEMON X AND Y

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

nooooooooo ammunso :sadlink:

Posted

I just got the old rod, so I decided to go to the towns I'd already been to to go fishing, since I can encounter wild pokemon there in the water that I hadn't encountered before, and I wanted some water types to stop that torchic in the future from getting anymore casualties. I caught a magikarp named Rika and a Tentacool named Arachne. Guess what gender they are.

oAmKLsm.png

I seriously don't get it. This is the weirdest streak I've ever had. All I want to do is catch a cool pokemon to name after LL and use, and also some of my other friends, but I'm only catching girls. And that's fine, I don't mind running around with an amazon tribe, but I'm pretty sure I'm out of girl names at this point and I have no idea what I'm gonna do for future instances now. This is ridiculous.

EDIT: THIRTY SECONDS AFTER I POST THIS I RUN INTO A MAKUHITA. GUESS WHAT FUCKING GENDER. HERE'S A HINT: I NAMED IT KIMMY.

T1g and Sayubie like this

Posted

Believe in the frumpy little shroom

Posted

If you level Shroomish up a substantial amount without evolving it it will learn spore, its the only way Breloom can learn it. I don't recommend doing this in nuzlocke of course

Posted

Yeah, I have no idea what I'm going to do about this shroomish/breloom thing. I just checked the stats, and keeping a shroomish a shroomish gives it some bomb ass grass type moves, but it obviously never learns anything fighting. Evolving it however makes it stop learning any grass type moves at all. I already have a grass type and a fighting type on my team, sort of. But then this shroomish is a great tank and is currently carrying my team. I don't think I should really worry about team composition right now, since its a hard mode run and spots are bound to open up eventually, but I have a grass type, a fighting type, and a soon to be fighting grass type. There's got to be a way to do this better.

Posted

Shroomish will only die in the dumbest way.

Posted

I don't get it

Posted

Jolly is a pokemon nature that enhances speed but lowers special attack.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

dammit LL

Posted

so is the Pokemon Bank out?

Posted

nope

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

sadface