Post pictures of the life that surrounds you

298 posts in this topic

Posted

pictures arent showing up even after several refreshes?

nvm, looks really cool, Saha! I really like that logo, simple as it may be.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

ty; many of the cool designy things I do mostly come from having fun in Powerpoint. I think I have some kind of sense of style. Not to brag, but I make pretty baller Powerpoints...

But yeah I liked putting this thing together and hopefully our anime club appreciates it in future generations.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Sometimes I wonder how my high school anime club is doing these days. And then I remember how we left it. Oh.... oh no.

Fun story, the one time we were advertised on the morning announcements, the student announcer called us the "Ah-Nah-May Club." Like she said it without skipping a beat. without hesitation. For a half second, I was like "is that a sub set of the biology club? What?"

Posted

Yeah, Necro and Zako are part of the animu club I'm in. Necro's the current president, though I used to have the position. We're both leaving the school after this semester so we have to quickly establish a lasting structure so it doesn't collapse in our absence. It'd be a shame.

Posted (edited)

OwuAx6C.jpg

Korean BBQ yisssssss

They came and made fried rice with our leftover bean sprouts and grilled kimchi and bulgogi. Also the server pulled an egg out of her pocket.

Edited by emsomniac (see edit history)
PrimaGaga and Sayubie like this

Posted

Eggs are practically insta-food.

I'd carry eggs in my pockets if I had pockets.

Posted

finally got a bookshelf to display all my books comics. 

tumblr_n4ak5hWlIR1qft31ko1_500.jpg

As you can tell, im missing quite a few entries in some of these. Im actually missing at least a quarter of all the comics I own- mostly due to being so generous and lending them out. My happy share attitude has come back to bite me in the ass, as some of the people who have my books are no longer in contact with me. UGH SPIDER-ISLAND I MISSSSSSS YOU! And then a few ive just lost atm. I think im gonna make 3 new rules for lending out my stuff.

1- you can only borrow 1 book at a time. Some of my friends have stacks of my stuff, but at least those people are close to me.

2- A lending period is one month max. Maybe then people will actually finish reading them. (IE- my friends with book stacks lol)

3- im gonna keep a log on my shelf. Sign it when you check it out and sign it when you check it in. This way i can keep track of who has what and i'll know which books im actually missing and which people to track down with the fury of the Old Testament God!! lol

My entire room is almost completely clean and organized. After that I'll rearrange stuff and post more pictures!

Posted

Aww snap. SHELF THREAD. Sad now, no shelf. No room for one. But rest assured, if I had one...It'd be half decent.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Room pics. I dunno if I posted the shelves I put up, but I like them, and I'm proud that they didn't turn out like shit.

uvfgWPc.jpg

Top left shelf is all CDs. Top right shelf is like, comics and guides and stuff.

Then DVDs, which now includes actual proper movies and live action series instead of just anime. I recently got Arrested Development season 1 for like £1.50 and I'll watch and judge it someday. As well as Twin Peaks, The Thick of It and Firefly. Need to finish The Thick of It and watch more of Firefly. Then also The Fantastic Mr. Fox which I watched last night and think is fantastic. As well as the Moon and Dredd which I haven't watched and Battle Royale, Scott Pilgrim, Fight Club, The Hunger Games, and Anchorman. They're all alright, though I'll probably get rid of The Hunger Games and Anchorman eventually since I don't really care about them.

And then books. I also have a bunch of Doctor Who under those Doritos. Among them are all the lost episodes the BBC are currently searching for. Little do they know that I had them all along. And with those, some other old ones.

Posted

I would kill for your room.

Posted

Among them are all the lost episodes the BBC are currently searching for. Little do they know that I had them all along. And with those, some other old ones.

You devious villain!

Teto and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

I don't have any actual shelves in my room so I have to stack my small library of books on top of my dresser. Also here is much of my anime, manga, and western comics. Also note the Master Gundam astride his faithful robot steed. Not fancy, but one day I'll have shelves... one day.

10255349_772642216103488_760592219113369

PrimaGaga and Teto like this

Posted

One day I'll have a house of my own and I'll build a shelf. Then I'll fill it with books and build another shelf.

Posted

tumblr_n7zx41etbc1qft31ko1_1280.jpg

10 episodes for 3$? yes please! Time to fire up some of that kush and have a good ol' campy time~