Post pictures of the life that surrounds you

298 posts in this topic

Posted

cSrHAYO.jpg

EEKDWVr.jpg

WHEN IT COMES TO TELEMARKETING I HAVE NO EQUAL

WHY AM I SO GOOD AT TELEMARKETING

THIS JOB IS SUPPOSED TO BE REALLY DRAINING BUT I'M ROCKING THIS SHIT WHAT THE FUCK MAN

LLmao ?✊?, T1g and Teto like this

Posted

ZING

Posted

niiiiiice B)

Posted

My manager last night was like "okay all of you should strive more to be like Ben because right now Ben is at the top of the only lists that matter and he's kicking all your asses." And I feel really bad about that because other callers were like "well what about me I'm not on the top of any lists but I'm in the top five of three of the four lists" and he was just like "no you guys gotta take down ben who's gonna be the one to dethrone ben lets go" and everyone was just like watching me every time I made a pledge and I'm just all "I'M SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN LETS ALL WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE MONEY FOR OUR FRIENDS"

Posted

yeah, that thousand dollar gap between you and second place doesn't help you

Also, easter eggs

1) the guy in front of you is looking at you as you take that picture... with envy and rage

2) there is a super mushroom hanging from the ceiling

Posted

Holy Jesus dude, I know you want to do something with your art, but you're a puppying ace salesman

Might not be a bad fallback plan. Not that you need one of course. Also, watch your back, your co-workers are coming for you

Posted

Actually, pending whether I wind up in freelancing or an in-house job, it might just be a part time job I have to help keep a steady paycheck. Freelancing jobs are really really erratic with their pay. Good freelancers may make tons of money, but that still comes in at weird times. I remember listening to Noah Bradley's The Art of Freelancing and hearing him say "You know what? As I'm recording this? This January I only made one $200 check from my job. And that sounds like an abysmal amount of money. But, next february all the studios I worked for this month will be sending me my money, and that will suddenly make all of this up to be a very comfortable way of making money." He and many other freelancers I've spoken to often say you should keep enough spare money to last you 3-6 months just in case anything happens with your pay.

What I'm saying is, I already know I'm going to need a part time job when I graduate at the very least, just to help pay the bills. I'm thinking of doing it in telemarketing, because I would have good referrals and such. But I also wonder if I would keep that job or a similar job if I was a full time freelancer, just to make sure I didn't starve, you get me?

Anyways, I think the real reason I'm at the top of that list is just because I come in every shift I can. We're only required to work three shifts a week, but we have the option to come in for all of them if we want to. I usually come in for all of them and nobody else does so I just have more pledges and a higher pledge dollar count. I'm certain that if I were only coming in three shifts a week I'd be down there in the two-grand zone along with everyone else in the top five list. Which is to say I still like to think I'm good at it, but not that good. Just goes to show the value of hard work I guess.

Posted

Damn, some of the comments on that album are brutal

edit: I saw them on mobile, but they don't show on the browser

Posted

That's weird, you're the second person to say that, but the comments aren't particularly offensive to me. At least, I'm not offended by them really.

Posted

Do we have the story for as to why you're living there now? Did I miss that?

Posted

Yeah, I had no idea that was going on. When did that happen?