Post pictures of the life that surrounds you

298 posts in this topic

Posted

One day I'll have a house of my own and I'll build a shelf. Then I'll fill it with books and build another shelf.

;=;

Posted

;=;

I always aim for the heart.

Posted

I see you're a big fan

I mean I see you have a big fan

pheonix561 and Eka like this

Posted

Started playing the Pokemon TCG with some friends. We are really getting into it! We played all day yesterday. My main deck is a Pink/Purple deck, featuring two Xerneas and a Xerneas EX. It's pretty basic, but i just started so thats expected. I also put in a Meloetta (not the one pictured below) which i hope will prove useful. But yeah, I pulled this

Meloetta EX outta a booster pack. I think this card is so hilarious. LL told me he is trying to build a side deck around it. If you can set up that "Round" attack, then man it could be very powerful. Still seems really risky though.

tumblr_n9x7gjStdu1tgnquio1_500.jpg

I also have 19 code cards for the online game. I told my friend i'd split them with him so we could play together, but after I do that and use my codes, we should play online guys!

Posted

That's really cool, LL. I didn't know you were moving

Once I clean up my rooms a bit (I'm living in my parents' huge house again) I'll have to take a picture. I took over my sister's room as a study/lounge/office and my room is literally my bed and dresser. But I'm still unpacking and there's shit everywhere and ugh

Also I need to take a proper picture of my classroom for you guys to see :3 :3 :3

Posted

That'd be really neat to see.

How many Garfield posters do you have?

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Not a picture, but the full office/computer tour video I did a while back for my old youtube channel.

http://youtu.be/wIAJnGB3Ym4

Posted

cool

You ever think about hosting petty tourneys there?

Posted

petty tourneys?  

Posted

Like, small bets and stuff. Nothing official and organized.

edit: ohp sorry, I was responding to LL.

Your room looks pretty spiffy, Skippy. You're a really cool guy, dawg. I still don't understand why we haven't hung out yet...

Posted

Ah, that makes more sense now.

And yeah, I don't really know, we can set up a time and place if you're up to it.

Posted

That'd be really neat to see.

How many Garfield posters do you have?

NOT ENOUGH BUT SPANISH ONES EXIST AND I WILL GET THEM

Posted

@Saha, yeah, once we establish a consistent group, we want to have small weekly tournaments there. The people ARE here, and Melee has a big following here, it's just a matter of establishing my house as a center for them. They're usually at game/anime stores.