Dog Party Mansion Werewolf - T1G is a busybody

141 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm thinking that Knuckle is looking more suspicious right now, yeah.

Edited by SilverAlchemic (see edit history)

Posted

The votes are in, and the decision made.

Cirt (3/9)
-Knuckle
-Necro
-Aethix

Knuckle (6/9)
-Cascade
-LL
-Sahaqiel
-Dark One
-Cirt
-Silver

Day 1 of the manhunt is full of doubt and confusion. All fingers pointed, the group decides on Knuckle. "He must be running this farce! He's leading us down a false path with his assumptions! We don't like being manipulated!" You overpower Knuckle and force him to the ground. He closes his eyes and tries to convince himself he's just living out one of his Japanese hentai fantasies, as he's hoisted up by the neck on a freestanding pillar in the Party Courtyard. Most of you ae visibly distressed, but fear has forced your hand. Someone has to die. You just hope you got the right guy. As Knuckle struggles helplessly against the rope around his neck, he makes no admission of guilt; no damning promise of revenge or retribution. He just utters desperate wishes through pained, coughing sobs. This was supposed to be a party. Finally he thought he was among like-minded people. He never found his ideal circle of friends in life, and he now began to fear he wouldn't find it in death either. All too late you're struck numb by the realisation that you have killed an innocent dog.

IS92Es0.jpg

Knuckle was Ameridog (Town)

A notebook is recovered from the breast pocket of his denim jacket. On a bookmarked page, it reads 

America! Yeah! The mayor I voted for invited me to a party. Democracy really does work! This is a man who knows the values of his citizens, and that's a man I can respect. Nothing better than a government that works, and if it's not for the people, what is it all for? This party is the proof. This is what America is all about!

A tragic end.

So you know, this takes place in a strange town where every person is a different character archetype.

Night 1 starts now. Get your actions in.
T1g likes this

Posted

(Your action is just choosing your room remember)

Posted

*spooks everyone with ghost capitalism and ghost american exceptionalism*

Posted

With Knukle's demise, the American dream is dead. Go forth into an uncertain future where what little optimism that carried the country is now gone. In a world without natural light, the last artificial light is now extinguished, and you are left bare to the darkness, face to face with the reality of your situation.

Knuckle, T1g and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Everybody hurry up

Posted

Yeah sorry, I've had the actions in for like 24 hours. I've just been busy applying for college and looking into accommodation for over the summer. I've also been playing loads of Skyrim. I have no real excuse.

Day 2 incoming.

Posted

You all awaken at different times, groggy and poorly rested. You gather in the courtyard with a collective mind toward continuing the investigation into the Mayor's murder. But you're one short. LL is missing. You search the rooms and find him dead in the Discotheque, throat cut cleanly. No sign of a struggle. What's the sense of these murders? He was just a local business owner.

y2MHjqQ.jpg

LL was Business Dog (Town)

Gaining access to his tablet, so as to maybe find some line of reasoning, or any shred of incriminating data, you come across this passage:

I suppose it's always good to have some local business owners at any party. Got to make yourself visible, and folk like The Dog Mayor want to make connections to people in high places; like me. Just as well dressed as everybody else, I feel among equals at this party. Maybe I might let your hair down, or unpin my tail, whatever dogs do to symbolise abandoning the petty worries of everyday life to enjoy the moment.

Upon reading this, it feels far too intrusive to tap into Business Dog's personal thoughts. You won't find anything useful among his belongings. You put him in the Barn, because somehow that feels the most earthy place in the Party Mansion. There isn't a Mortuary Room after all. It would kill the vibe.

And so Business Dog has slipped into untold darkness, landing wherever he will, on a side of existence far greater in population than ours. He is the newest member of the afterlife club, and he will exist for eternity, ridiculed and envied for his clean and peaceful murder. Even in death, Business Dog is burdened by the weight of his privilege.

Excluding The Dog Mayor, you're down two allies to peace and order. Knuckle (Ameridog) and LL (Business Dog) are gone. Pride in one's country is lain down to rest alongside good old fashioned entrepreneurial spirit. What has become of this party?

Day 2 Start.

1. Cascade
2. Aethix
3. Silver
4. Necropolis
5. Cirt
7. Sahaqiel
9. Dark One

Posted

I'm just gonna bite the bullet and say I stayed the night in the Discotheque last night. Just my bloody luck! Besides me and LL there was one other person in there supposedly. Not sure if I want us to immediately jump on the SAME ROOM AS VICTIM YOU ARE THE WOLF bandwagon again, just want people to actually post. Where did you guys stay last night?

Posted

I slept in the Rave Room.

Posted

Ok so either Teto messed up, LL was put in the room during his murder, or Cas is a liar because I stayed in the Disco room and was informed of only one other person in there, and I heard a struggle under the music.

Posted

I was told there were three other people in the Disco room, and I had to same note about disturbance under the music. So we have Dark One saying two people total, Cas saying three total, and my message saying four.

let's paws for a moment to think

Teto, T1g and Knuckle like this

Posted

*spookily acknowledges that sick pun silver just laid out*

SilverAlchemic and Teto like this

Posted

Okay. I have an idea. I was alone in the place I chose to sleep. Since people have said they were in either the rave room or the disco, that leaves 2 places someone could have slept in. Everyone else claim, and if someone claims the place I was in we'll know they were the wolf among sheepdogs. Anyone who refuses to claim we'll be under direct suspicion, and I'll say where I was before the day ends.

will*