Posted

I was in Farmville yo 'w` lucky his body wasn't put here while I was sleeping

Posted

Farmville?

Posted

the barn

Posted

Ah, excellent. Sahaqiel is the Wolf.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to quote my PMs, I'll wait for confirmation on that, but I was the sole resident of the barn.

Alternatively Saha is a neutral class that wins by dying, but I'm pretty sure Teto said that doesn't exist in this game

Posted

These are relevant questions.

Can you quote your PM?

No, you cannot. PM results share a format, and so it would be too certain. Remember that you're a bunch of dogs standing in a courtyard. The GM is just playing the part of the universe. Characters can't quote the actions of the universe. They don't speak its language. All they can do is present it in their own way, through paraphrasing.

What classes are there?

Town and Wolf, at least. Who knows in this economy.

Posted

These are relevant questions.

Town and Wolf, at least. Who knows in this economy.

Hahah

Teto and T1g like this

Posted

I want to hear more about where people were sleeping before I make my vote.

Posted

My PM says it was just us two. 'w`

Posted

apostrophe double-you, back tick

T1g and Sahaqiel like this

Posted

dead people/non-players please stop with the useless posts

Ah, excellent. Sahaqiel is the Wolf.

Voting for Saha based on that reasoning seems really silly, I mean literally the posts above yours were three of us saying we were told contradictory things about the number of people staying in the same room as us. And why would he post information that immediately incriminates him according to your logic right after you suggested the idea if he was lying... doesn't really make much sense to me.

Anyways, gonna compile a list of whose said what info so far:

Cascade - Discotheque (was told 2 people stayed in the same room)

Aethix - Rave Room (hasn't told us yet about the numbers? maybe wanna do that or something)

Dark One - Discotheque (was told only 1 other person stayed in the same room)

Silver - Discotheque (was told 3 other people stayed in the same room)

Necropolis - Barn (was told he was the only person who stayed in the room)

Sahaqiel - Barn (was told only 1 other person stayed in the same room)

So we're just waiting for Cirt to post where she stayed then. I'm going to wait for the remaining information before I start bringing up my suspicions.

edit: okay he didn't know you were also in the barn when you suggested that idea I actually read the posts properly lol BUT I still think my point stands. 

Posted

Dead/non-player posts are allowed in this game, as long as they aren't on topic.

Posted

Well, the whole point of the exercise was that there were two rooms that no one had claimed. I was told I was alone in the barn. If someone said they were in the barn with me I would know they were lying, and their being in another room could make up for a discrepancy in the numbers. There aren't powers in this game as far as we are aware, just a normal game of werewolf, so some kind of invisibility isn't possible. And saying you were in one of the two unclaimed places is just a risk or reward thing. If you put yourself in a room with no one else, no one else can question your alibi. If you say you're in the room that 1 other person is in, and they were told they were alone, it looks suspicious.

Posted

Yes but my point was that so far everyone has posted contradictory information about the numbers and rooms so... it can't really be used as reason to suspect people of being the wolves since we don't know what's actually true and what's not true yet. Like three people have said they were in the disco and were told different things about how many people stayed there. Something is AMISS here.

For a vanilla game this room mechanic is bizarre and I'm not sure what could have possibly caused all the results to be this contradictory o_O;;;;;;;;; unless literally everyone is lying for no reason lmao that sounds somewhat plausible for this forum

T1g and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

The day always unfolds. The wind picks up where it left off.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Sorry kiddos. I was busy all weekend.

I was alone in the frat room last night. Good and bad I guess. No alibi but I promise I was there and I finally got some good sleep unlike poor Cascade lol