Mysteries of Sheik-Male or Female???

191 posts in this topic

Posted

I think that Zelda uses the Triforce of Wisdom to turn into Sheik, just as Ganondorf uses the Triforce of Power to turn into Ganon. If Ganon's transformation can be that drastic, than I think that Zelda could manage to change her gender.

Posted

I think that Zelda uses the Triforce of Wisdom to turn into Sheik, just as Ganondorf uses the Triforce of Power to turn into Ganon. If Ganon's transformation can be that drastic, than I think that Zelda could manage to change her gender.

don't get me wrong but i think it is just a costume.

you know they make bras that make girls look like dudes my cousin has one

*bad experience flashingback in head*

*twich... twich.*

Posted (edited)

Why does Link not get a special form? Is Link not special? :<

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Why does Link not get a special form? Is Link not special? :<

The Triforce of Courage kept him from not succumbing into Twilight in Twilight Princess; it transformed him into a wolf instead.

Posted

I've also heard theories that the Feirce Diety may be Link's Triforce of Courage transformation.

Posted

I think Sheik iz a female. and if you wanna know why just click here.

That explans about why I think and other people think Sheik iz a girl.

Posted

nuff said

Posted

'Princess Ruto is a dunderheaded **** who wishes everyone was a boy.'

I lol'd. XD

Why cant everyone just let people believe what they want to believe? I think Sheik is a guy. I stand by the fact the Brawl and Melee are non-canon to the series. Whoever put 'she' in the trophy descriptions is on crack. Sakurai just wants Sheik. WE ALL KNOW IT.

And that is where my perverted side comes out. Sheik's bone structure isnt even that of a woman's!

Posted

I don't understand whats so wrong about Zelda using magic to transform into a dude. She changes her hair and eye color too. And in the transformation scene, she's not just taking off some clothing, she is transforming into someone entirely different.

Posted (edited)

Ok. Seriously. It is nintendo people. I don't think that Shiek is a guy. Yes Sheik looks like one, but let's also put out the theory that she wants to be less....obvious. HELLO! She lives in a world where most people are zombies or poes ok. If Zelda went walking around in a dress....SHE WOULD NO LONGER BE HIDDEN! Like really, it would take a long time for Ganondorf to find a elf-like girl walking in a pink dress. NOT! Also Sheik is a fighter.....not that i have tried it, but i know people who have and they say that fighting in a dress is not too easy. Also, is it such a crime that she wants to look like a man and still be a girl? Oh and about the whole OoT sheik having pecks? It's called tape. My cousin, who is a woman played buckwheat in a play....she taped "herself" and they looked like pecks. And the transformation scene. It's nintendo folks....like movies, they dont have to be realistic. I dont see you guys condemning the Matrix for not being realistic for instance. Sheik is a girl...get over it. If you want to believe she is a guy..go for it...but she is a girl.

Edited by Ralon (see edit history)

Posted

Ok. Seriously. It is nintendo people. I don't think that Shiek is a guy. Yes Sheik looks like one, but let's also put out the theory that she wants to be less....obvious. HELLO! She lives in a world where most people are zombies or poes ok. If Zelda went walking around in a dress....SHE WOULD NO LONGER BE HIDDEN! Like really, it would take a long time for Ganondorf to find a elf-like girl walking in a pink dress. NOT! Also Sheik is a fighter.....not that i have tried it, but i know people who have and they say that fighting in a dress is not too easy. Also, is it such a crime that she wants to look like a man and still be a girl? Oh and about the whole OoT sheik having pecks? It's called tape. My cousin, who is a woman played buckwheat in a play....she taped "herself" and they looked like pecks. And the transformation scene. It's nintendo folks....like movies, they dont have to be realistic. I dont see you guys condemning the Matrix for not being realistic for instance. Sheik is a girl...get over it. If you want to believe she is a guy..go for it...but she is a girl.

I agree.

Posted

Everyone at my school thinks Sheik is a girl.(yes,I go to a very nerdy school.) I think hes a guy. thats my opinion.

Sheik_oot.jpg

He's totaly a guy!!!!

if you read oot manga you'd know that your theory is wrong because it clearly states that shiek and zelda are the same person :embarrassed:

Posted

Nuff' said. Sheik is male.

that kreeps me out so mutch that you know that :fear:

Posted (edited)

if you read oot manga you'd know that your theory is wrong because it clearly states that shiek and zelda are the same person :embarrassed:

Ok...what has Zelda manga have to do with this. We are talking about the game here. Zelda manga is prolly made by some opinionated fan of oot and therefore their view on this issue is IRRELIVANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ralon (see edit history)

Posted

I do not believe that i ever stated that sheik and zelda are not the same person. I know that they r the same person. I said they are the same person. That why sheik is a girl....because she is Zelda. Please read my argument again and then point out the part that says they are not the same person and i will fix it.