Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

Yesss FM <3

You watched Nausicaa finally I mean

Now read the manga and everything. The manga is so so much better I mean. The end of the movie happens somewhere around the second of seven volumes. There is so so so much more I mean.

Posted

^Kiki's Delivery Service avatar of Jiji.

Ilu. :'3

I'm gonna catch up on some shows today which'll include Gosick, [C], Ano Hi Mita, and Starry Sky.

Also I'm editing with Madoka episodes today, so it shall be a good day. c:

Posted

I'll start watching Eden of the East again later from halfway through episode 5. Really good show <:

Posted

Yesss FM <3

You watched Nausicaa finally I mean

Now read the manga and everything. The manga is so so much better I mean. The end of the movie happens somewhere around the second of seven volumes. There is so so so much more I mean.

I watched the bonus features and shit on the DVD about the making of Studio Ghibli and how they made the manga just so they could get the greenlight to make the movie. Miyazaki and Suzuki were really determined to get it out there lol. The people were like "Ehhhhhhhh, it'll never work" and then the manga became, like, one of the top 5 manga ever released at the time.

In other words, those guys got TOASTED.

Posted

ya

Mufn, how about we stream tomorrow? ;>

Posted

madoka magicka might be what we watch next semester in anime club

i dont know if i would be able to handle it though

handle having to wait i mean

Posted

I just found out there's going to be a new series of Higurashi OVAs called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira to celebrate the series' tenth anniversary. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdJO1xQSTq0

Posted

madoka magicka might be what we watch next semester in anime club

Madoka Magica*

Don't be lame. Even Ganny watched it, and he used to totally not watch animu ever.

WATCH ITTTTTTT.

Also, Aethixbro, stuff looks a lot like Summer Wars promo. Just saying.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Also wanting to watch Summer Wars. Amazon is all up in my face about buying it. I will eventually I think. Still waiting on my DVD of The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

Also, onto episode 9 of Eden of the East now. Or I've finished episode 9.

The episode I just finished was the one where Panties got mowed down anyway. puppy, that was sad. He was so nice >:

Also saha what was that anime you posted on FB a while back with THE REALLY CREEPY LOOKING DUDE who you said was the most annoying character in anime ever or something? I might watch that next, just cuz.

Or you could recommend something else good.

Posted

Well first of all, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time made me rage at the end, because

if he's really a time traveler, then he would have appeared right in front of her right after he left, if he were to actually return, but he didn't, so it can only be assumed he left forever, or he's a massive cock and made her wait a very long time.

Also,

lol ya Mufn is super attached to Pants. His name is Pants, btw. You're probably reading the bad subs.

That was Shiki. It's sad that I actually have to give it props for using traditional vampires, but the characters in it are so lol.

Seriously, every significant character's hair has the CRAZIEST DESIGN.

There is a woman with banana hair.

But the series is supposed to be serious.

I mean it's cool, I guess. Sort of a realistic approach to traditional vampires. I have no shame in saying I've watched it.

If you want to join Mufn and I for Gankutsuou, that'd be cool. It's apparently based on the Counte of Monte Christo, and is supposed to be really good.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Well first of all, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time made me rage at the end, because

if he's really a time traveler, then he would have appeared right in front of her right after he left, if he were to actually return, but he didn't, so it can only be assumed he left forever, or he's a massive cock and made her wait a very long time.

Also,

lol ya Mufn is super attached to Pants. His name is Pants, btw. You're probably reading the bad subs.

Yeah that is kinda dickish. Just finished watching it just now. Like I am paused here on the credits BEFORE ANY WORDS HAVE COME UP. And by word I mean Japanese scribbling. Speaking of which, what I hate about this movie is the fact that there are no translations for text messages, so when she was all shocked over the last bit of that second one, I had no idea what was going on. (girl who leapt through time spoilers)

But I guess that was "I'm borrowing your bike and getting hit by a train"

Also (eden of the east spoilers)

thanks for the info I mean like, I was watching the first movie and they were calling him Pants and I was just like man why did he change his name

And yes, might watch that. Both of them maybe somehow someway sometime somewhere

Posted

Don't be lame. Even Ganny watched it, and he used to totally not watch animu ever.

Well

Now I only watch the good ones

aka the ones you guys tell me to watch

Which I'm happy are always short and sweet and not 500 episodes of filler like most popular ones

And when my friends tell me they're never heard of them after I recommend them, I feel soooo cooool

Posted

yeeeaaah gannuuuu

helpin' hipsters hip the hive

Posted

You have no idea how much I love Panties. The last episode,

when it's revealed Panties didn't die, ho my gosh. I was spamming the chat, Teto, the chat was spammed with my happiness.

He is the most bro character ever. CARRYIN' THE TEAM AND HIS BACK HURT SO MUCH, BUT HE KEEP ON TRUCKIN' LIKE A TRUCK TRUCKIN' ALONG ON A ROAD MEANT FOR CONVERTIBLES. BECAUSE HE TRUCKIN' ALONG.

Anyway, I am at a crossroads once more.

Mushishi or Baccano! or even Trigun. Although I know I should just skip all of them and watch Boku no Pico.

Posted

Boku no Pico, definitely.