Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, MADOKA MAGICAAAAAAAAAA.

T1G/Chimetals, you need to watch all ten of the currently out episodes so we can have another Hnet anime night when the final episodes release.

Sahaqiel

we are probably going to wait until they are all out

Posted

@Bus Tour Madoka Article: Lolwut.

Though speaking of which, since the last 2 episodes have a release date now (and soon at that o-o) I'mma see if I can get up to the latest aired episode by Saturday.

Also, I started watching Toriko (which took the new timeslot of One Piece or DBKai apparently) and the OVA was badass. The 'first' episode was a toned down version of the OVA, which made me kinda sad. =[ But I have a feeling this show will be good stuff.

Can't go wrong with this as your main character.

1246677252.jpg

EDIT: Got up to ep 2 of Madoka Magica. Goddamnit homework, I don't want to do Math I want to watch moar Madoka. >:

EDIT 2: Finished homework quickly, went back to Madoka Magica (and now I'm caught up to episode 10)/

Holy crap. Seriously, HOLY CRAP.

If the final 2 episodes are as awesome as this entire series has been, its getting a 10/10 from me.

Story's AWESOME, characters are cool, music is AWESOME. Saha I'm sorry I didn't watch this when it first came out (otherwise I wouldn't be as busy, but luckily homework tonight was minimum, so 10 episodes of Madoka was possible fffyes) because I'm further sorry I was too busy to watch these 10 episodes in the time period you recommended it to me.

But on that note, thank you for recommending it.

I don't know whether to officially call it Magical Girl due to its dark tones, but if technically labeled that, this is my favorite Magical Girl show everrr.

(Sayaka AMVs, here I come!)

Posted

Lately I have been trying to find a way to order Club to Death Angel Dokuro-chan without my mom or my baby sister finding out be

cause since it is a extremely cutesy anime I feel it will scar my baby sister

It is on my top five list for anime openings

How could this show suck with an openings like these

Posted

^Putting that on my "to watch" list.

Posted

To the watchers of Madoka, anyone recognize Mami's voice?

In one of the battle scenes her voice went really high and I was like 'Oshi- that sounds like Navi.' o-o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaori_Mizuhashi

Awwww yeah. :'D

Though it seems Mami got the brunt of what many OoT fans wanted to happen to Navi. :s

Posted

Oh wow, Mami and Navi have the same seiyu? xD I would have never noticed thatttt.

I'm still sad over Mami's death though ;______;

Also eeeeee finished episode 9 and 10, ohmygosh Homura is so cute with glasses and pigtails!! :3c Eagerly awaiting the new episodes to air, soooo excited <3

Oh hey I finally figured out spoiler tags :3c

Posted

Well, the episodes have aired. Now we wait for the fansub.

Posted

(best thing ever)

Posted

I loved the last two episodes of Madoka. It was nice and fulfilling without being too depressing or too uncharacteristically saccharine.

Also, hell yes!

Posted

Okay so yes, after watching those last two episodes of Madoka, I'm getting back to Bakemonogatari which I've ignored for ages and ages.

Started off on episode 6 earlier, I'm onto 12 now. I'm hoping to finish it before I go to sleep. It's about 1am now.

Posted

Oh wow, Mami and Navi have the same seiyu? xD I would have never noticed thatttt.

*nodnod* : D If you listen to her when she says her 'Finale!' attack in (I think..) episode 3, you'll hear some Navi.

And the last 2 episodes were awesome. I want this show to be licensed asap so's I can buy it.

Posted

There, finished Bakemonogatari.

That was the best vampire attack ever.

Posted

So I started watching Eden of the East a few minutes ago, and I was thinking all the way through the OP how like Oasis it was.

And then I looked up the OP and it turned out it actually was Oasis.

I am definitely watching this through to the end just because they used Oasis for the OP.

Posted

So, I just got done watching Nausicaa and man, mine eyes, they were the teary-like throughout the film. I also watched Castle in the Sky a few days ago.

Both were pretty amazing.

Just saying, Shaq and I p. much agreed we're gonna stream an animu called Gankutsuou next. Although, I'd have to confirm this with Shaq. I am]/i] downloading it, but obvs we won't be able to finish it in a single sitting unless I streamed all day, which I'd be willing to do lol, but most people have plans to do things or would get tired. It's 24 episodes, after all, unlike Eden of the East or Kaiba.

So, I'll ask Shaq. When he actually gets back on.