Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Same-Sex Marriage

385 posts in this topic

Posted

Please.

Posted

I cant believe you people are saying that people should do whatever they want just because they love each other. People have ruined their lives for love, and have even murdered in the name of it. If homosexuals justify their acts in the name of love, then I cannot help but question their sanity.

Same thing can be said about religion and straight marriage. =)

You contradict yourself.

And we're not saying they can do whatever because they love each other, we're saying they should marry.

It seems your disagreeing with homosexuality goes a bit deeper than just disagreeing with it. >_>

Sahaqiel

Posted

I cant believe you people are saying that people should do whatever they want just because they love each other. People have ruined their lives for love, and have even murdered in the name of it. If homosexuals justify their acts in the name of love, then I cannot help but question their sanity.

Yes I don't understand why people claim to love eachother, and then one murders the other. Love is good as long as you don't let it go too far that you get killed over it.

loololololol

A hermaphrodite is a person with both a penis and a vagina. Yeaaaaaaaaah, double the pleasure.

:lol: Yes you wish you were that person.

Posted

For whatever they can gain from loving the person and whatever they can gain from killing them.

Posted

Same thing can be said about religion and straight marriage. =)

You contradict yourself.

And we're not saying they can do whatever because they love each other, we're saying they should marry.

It seems your disagreeing with homosexuality goes a bit deeper than just disagreeing with it. >_>

Sahaqiel

What I'm trying to say is that love is altogether a stupid and useless emotion. People wouild be better off without love.

Posted

I can't believe this topic wasn't posted here sooner.

Anyway, I'm for homosexuals. Love is the same for same-sex as well. Besides, it's not like I'm gay, so it doesn't bug me. :)

Posted

Looks like someone's a cynic.

And I don't know, Knuckle. By your reasoning we should be able to marry the opposite gender because we were made to be able to, so if we were made to be able to love, shouldn't we?

If I didn't know any better, I would say you're homophobic. Because we are saying that homosexuals should be able to marry out of love, you say that we are saying they should be able to do anything out of love, which is an approach that many people use as an excuse to defend themselves in an argument.

"Can I go outside?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

*Can't think of a reason to let said person outside*

"You always ask to do everything!"

It's a lazy and crappy argument.

Sahaqiel

Posted

:lol: Yes you wish you were that person.

Well, who wouldn't want to be able to PONY themself?

Posted

Saha, you say this isn't about reproduction. Homosexual: Homo=same, sexual=sexual preference. To be homosexual is to be sexually attracted to someone of the same sex. The key word is sexual.

Like I said, I don't agree with it. The books 1 Timothy and 1 Corinthians both say negative things about it.

You know, people often complain about the death penalty nowadays, but 2000 years ago having a homosexual relationship was punishable by death. God does love everyone equally, and that's why I don't think people are born homosexual. God would not create someone so that they were condemned from the start.

I don't know, though. I'm not God, so I don't know how he really feels about this.

Posted

lolcat-26-3217.jpg

Best lolcat ever

Posted

lolcat-26-3217.jpg

Best lolcat ever

Lol. that was funny.

Posted

and it's not ignorance, it's tradition. If you don't like that tradition make a completely different one.

Did you read what I posted that I wanted everyone to read in the first post? Same-sex marriage had been supported a long time ago, and it had been treated the same as a man and woman marrying. It even became more personal.

Also, there were homosexual relationships IN THE BIBLE.

Posted

This thread is too serious for me.

Posted

Did you read what I posted that I wanted everyone to read in the first post? Same-sex marriage had been supported a long time ago, and it had been treated the same as a man and woman marrying. It even became more personal.

Also, there were homosexual relationships IN THE BIBLE.

Really? I didn't know about it untill 2 years ago.

I'm not Christian, and I don't belive in god, but I know from people at school telling me this stuff god doesn't allow homosexuals. unless they lied... AGAIN!

Posted

I'm so-so. I don't really follow only one religion, and I don't believe everything in the Bible. But there are examples from the Bible in the report I posted.