The Legend of Zelda: The Dark Race

721 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Both of my characters were brought up in the Dark world. Their parents were killed by The Army of Hyrule. Rio's brothers and sisters began to drop off one by one dying of hunger and disease.

Rio

Rio leaves, seeking vengeance. I skip to the part when... Ayame or Moira appear in his cell, setting him free. He runs from the guards who are chasing Ayame, Moira and himself. He arrives in Dark Link's room. He joins with Dark Link, who casts a spell on him to accelerate his aging. He wakes up and the castle is in chaos. They are searching for Ayame. Rio chases her to the dungeons. She kills him.

Kaero

Kaero and Aema, being the only two left, leave the dark world into the light world to find Rio. They enter Faron woods and Aema is taken by some kind of spirit and leaves Kaero who leaves. He meets Ayame and company. He tries to help in the battle but is knocked out. They go to Ordon where Kaero is chased by the dark Hylian, captured and left for dead but is saved by Ayame. They materialize but are taken to Dark Link who tels him what Ayame did. Kaero sends her to the dungeon until he knew what to do. Kaero battles Dark Link, using his power he also saves the baby and takes him to Moira who he runs into in the woods. He races off to save Ayame, he does, but she still doesn't trust him. He leaves the group and enters the forest to find Aema, who dies in a clearing. He leaves and catches up with the others. He has a dream where it is revealed that Moira will kill him. He looses trust for her too and stays with Ryoo. They go to Kakariko village where Kaero finds his light counterpart and the guards attack him. He runs away and Ryoo follows. Kaero moves to leave but is struck in the foot with an arrow (which you seemed to have forgotten). Kaero begins to act strangely and unleashes fearsome power he can't control. He is attacked by a spirit of some sort and falls, unconscious. He is taken to the tunnels where he notices that Moira no longer trusts him. He has another dream where he knows that Moira definitely will kill him. He wakes, Moira leaves, Kaero B enters and they talk, he leaves, Moira enters, and they have a talk in which Kaero promises that he will make her trust him again. He seems to like the baby. He lies down again.

Now I'll continue with the story

Kaero drifted back to sleep. He saw a dark field. A castle loomed in the distance and an army marched from it, readying for battle. They marched for Kakariko, their target? Moira. The image drifted away and Kaero awoke, panting again. It had been another vision. He knew it was his fault. Dark Link had detected the disturbance caused by Kaero and they now marched towards the source.

'Moira!' Kaero barked in panic. He jumped to his feet and looked at the startled Moira, 'Moira. Dark Link's army is coming. Don't ask me how I know, but my dreams never lie. You have to believe me.'

'What? Of course I believe you, but how would they know we're here?' Moira asked. Her brother looked at Kaero, he hadn't been startled by Kaero's bark.

'I can't say for sure, but I think that when I was lifted into the air yesterday, it was Dark Link. I think he might of sensed me.' Kaero said remorsefully.

'What? This is your fault?' she asked exasperatedly. Moira never waited for an answer, but ran out of the room and into the tunnels. 'I have to tell Ryoo and the others. If you're wondering, Ayame has gone to see Endor.' Moira finished and quickly ran from the room. She had left her brother's cradle. Kaero snatched it up in his mouth and chased after Moira.

Note: Sorry, I never noticed how complicated Kaero's story was. That took ages :embarrassed:

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Moira ran as fast as she could through the tunnels, heading for the exit. This can't be happening...she thought, frightened and panicked. Tell me this isn't happening! She finally found the winding staircase that led to the abandoned inn. Her feet carried her swiftly up the steps and soon she was out, breathing the night air. The sky was clear, with a hint of a breeze blowing through the canyon.

Where is Ryoo?!? Her eyes scanned every dark alley, every stone....she looked up to the tallest point in the old village; the lookout. She saw a tiny glint of purple....

She sprinted down the dusty street and ascended the winding path to the top of the lookout tower. When she finally climbed the final ladder up to the rooftop, Ryoo was waiting for her.

"Ryoo...!" she gasped, out of breath. "Dark Link....Kaero said...."

Ryoo was staring over the red hills into the lands between Kakariko and Hyrule Castle. "I know." he said. Moira strode to stand beside him, and looked into the distance.

They were coming.

"Gods..." she whispered, horrified. "There must be a hundred, maybe more..."

"A hundred Dark Hylians..." mused Ryoo. "The equivalent of five, maybe six hundred humans, not counting whatever magic they possess."

"We have to tell Endor!" Moira cried, and she started for the ladder, but Ryoo spoke and she stopped suddenly.

"Now that they know we're here, no use in concealing my magic." he said simply, and reached out his arm. He pushed her off of the ledge.

She grasped for a handhold, but grabbed only empty air, and then she was falling, falling...quickly at first, but soon her descent began to slow, until she finally floated, gently as a feather, and landed with both feet on the ground. She was shaking. Ryoo called to her from above, "I've just saved you some time, don't waste it just standing there!"

Furiously, she threw an obscene gesture at Ryoo and shouted, "YOU IDIOT!", before shooting off in the direction of the tunnels once again. Ryoo just smiled. Cute. But now.....he turned his gaze back to the approaching force. They would be here in less than an hour. This is going to complicate things.

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted

Ooc: Oh, and Happy Birthday, Dark Midna! Thanks for starting this RP! :3

Posted

Ryoo stared at the army. Nayru was fastly reaching number one. And that was unthinkable. He needed a plan to stop the large forces of Dark Hylians. The most he had was an escape plan.

The mage took out his Honour-Flare and Let loose a group of small, darkly coloured clouds to engulf the pendant. Three black lines became formed from the mass of clouds. They flew far away from Kakariko, but stayed together through the journey.

The mage checked on Moira. she had just entered the old inn. It was nice to see her safe. Once that was over, Ryoo stared full on at the advancing hordes. This would not be suitable for children.

He pulled out his sceptre and aimed it at a faster hylian near the front of the group. He flung it to the side. The Dark Hylian just simply fell down the large hole beneath him. But a hundred of that would be far too risky.

Zelda, be with her, and show her the sword. It could be our only hope.

Posted

Ayame hurtled outside and almost wanted to run back inside. There were Dark Hylians coming but...how?Ryoo was starting to fight some of the faster approaching ones and Moria and Kaero were nowhere to be seen.Hmm smart of Ryoo they both have the Triforce best to keep them out of this. Ayame rushed up beside Ryoo.When Ryoo saw this he said"Go Back!" Ayame retorted furiously "I'm prepared to fight for Hyrule and for those who weild the Triforce as much as you are and I think you'll need my help." Ryoo agreed only because he knew she wouldn't leave.Within minutes the Dark Hylians had reached where Ryoo and Ayame were standing.Ryoo was fighting about four at once and Ayame was fighting two.Ayame was prepared to die here if that's what it took.Ryoo and Ayame together were only able to take out 25 before atlest 50 more approached.A couple of buildings had caught fire.Then after about 50 Dark Hylians,Ayame was taken out by a soldier and first she selt a searing pain in her left hand as thought a symbol had been burned there and the she thought no more.Ayame seemed to be floating and a voice called out "You who weild the Triforce of Power see the destruction that you will create." Many images flew past destroyed villages,Hyrule fallen,and monsters roaming everywhere. "But,I don't have the Triforce." Ayame protested. "Indeed you do and because of it you are destined to betray your friends. "No I won't I wouldn't do that." Ayame said as the vision faded into nothing. Ryoo was still fighting when he realized that Ayame was lying there on the battlefeild. Then he saw it the markof the Triforce on Ayame's left hand. By the Godesses the Triforce of Power! Then he was engaged in battle again as some healers took Ayame off the battlefeild towards the inn.

Posted

Moira raced back through the tunnels. As she did she heard shouting, the sound of many people running, and weapons being gathered. She turned a corner and slammed into Kairen. Both had the wind knocked out of them for a moment, before Moira managed to gasp, "Where is Endor..?! There's an army...!"

"He knows, our sentries saw it coming." said Kairen. "The women and children are safe, we've sent them through the escape tunnels....hey, where are you going?!?!" She had already begun down another passageway. "I'm going to get my bow! Try not to get killed while I'm gone!" she shouted back, before she disappeared into the tunnel.

She burst through the door of the bedchamber, and immediately began rummaging through her things. "Where is it..." she said to herself, impatiently. "Where's my damn......bow......." Her eyes had wandered the entire room before she finally noticed.

Kaero was gone. And so was her brother.

"Dai'sha......" she breathed. She heard more shouting. She turned and ran from the room. There's no way she'd be able to find them, she knew. Her heart pounding, she came to a passageway she had never entered before, but, illuminated by the torchlight, she saw paw-marks on the ground. She entered it at a run, but she hadn't gone far wen her feet ran over a surface made not of earth, but of wood. She stopped and looked down for just a second, then she heard the sound. The creaking sound of wood breaking. She cried out and tried to jump back, but the old wood gave way beneath her feet.

She landed with a crash twenty feet below. Old, broken timber landed all around her. Ow.... she thought.

She stood and looked around, brushing the dust and splinters from her clothing. She was in a small, circular chamber. The walls were lined with old and unused weapons. Swords and knives, bows and quivers, shields and spears. Even an old suit of red and gold armor stood rusting there. She saw a staircase to her left. Relieved, she ran for it, but stopped when she remembered the battle ahead. I need a weapon.... she thought, turning back and looking around the room.

She went to the wall, and took down, at random, a full-sized sword. It was in an old scabbard, and the hilt was wrapped in cloth. She pulled it out a few inches to examine it. The blade was dull in color, but sound and still sharp. She re-hilted it and, grabbing a baldric from the floor, slung it around her back. Then she ascended the staircase.

That's odd....she thought, as the ran up the stairs. The Kakariko villagers never built any stone staircases down here.....was this made by someone else?

Posted

Kaero stood next to the lookout post. Observing the battle below. It was chaos. He could see that Ryoo and Moira still fought on. He should fight. He watched as the men of Kakariko fell and the women and children were taken away to safety. Some women wished to fight, but were herded to safety anyway. Kaero felt the crisp night wind flow through his hair. It chilled his bones. Was he evil? Wait. Kaero wasn't sure of what to do. Should he fight? He still had Moira's brother to look after. Kaero wen to pick up the cradle when the baby grabbed his wet nose in silence. His expression never changed as he lay staring up at Kaero from his nest of blankets.

Kaero picked up the cradle and left the lookout post and trotted down the hill with care. He had decided that he wouldn't fight. He had to look after Moira's brother. But what would Moira rather? Her brother be safe? Or him to battle alongside the townspeople? He shook his head. Of course she would rather her brother be safe.

He reached the bottom of the hill. He was in the open and therefore exposed. A Dark Hylian saw him and immediately recognised him as the wolf who infiltrated the castle and released Ayame. He looked at the cradle and was also sure of the baby's identity. The Dark Hylian charged for Kaero. Too easy. Kaero slowed time. The Dark Hylian moved slowly towards him, but was running in real-time. Kaero readied an attack, but thought, Should the baby really see this? He decided against it. He kept time in it's current state and picked up the baby. His job he had given himself was the baby's protector and he had to keep himself from traumatising the poor child. He could do that at least. He walked away from the Dark Hylian and trotted towards the tunnels. Wait. They could look after him, Kaero thought when he remembered the evacuation of the women and children. He relievedly walked to the entrance. But, still in slow motion, he saw one of the guards readying an attack on Kaero. Kaero let out an exasperated sigh and walked off through the village, leaving the battle behind.

He put time back to normal after he had found a safe area to rest and keep an eye on the baby without being discovered. He waited, looking into the midst of the battle. He could see Moira and Ryoo battling. But where was Ayame? Had she been killed? Was she fighting with others deeper in the battle?

He saw Endor call, 'Fall back!' He ran back down the village centre towards Kaero, as did the others including Moira and Ryoo, 'Kakariko is lost! Somebody save the women and children! Tell them that if they don't they will be killed! Hurry!', Endor called. He was giving up so easily? Were the Dark Hylians so powerful? Kaero picked up the baby's cradle and turned for the village. But he was stopped by a wall of rushing men and women running for their lives. Kaero didn't get a chance and he was too tired and panicked that to freeze time. The baby was crying, as were others in the rushing crowd. He saw a man in a white cloak run past, he was carrying Ayame.

He could hear voices crying out for lost friends and family members. But one voice was clear above them all. The pair had stopped and were talking quickly, 'My brother Ryoo, I have to find him. He must be in the tunnels still, I left him in his cradle!' It was Moira and she was in panic.

'Moira, I am sorry, I truly am, but he is gone, they're both gone! And you have to face the fact that we can't go back! Now run, Moira, run! We have to go now!' Ryoo called back to her above the chaos.

'But Ryoo-' Moira pleaded. Tears visible in her shimmering eyes.

'NOW!' Ryoo shouted back. The crowd had begun to thin and Dark Hylians became visible. Kaero couldn't possibly hope to escape now and even if he tried, he would be killed. He turned to the crying baby. He wished that he could calm him, but he couldn't.

A Dark Hylian had heard the baby's crying and he ran into the alley way in which Kaero hid. The man raised his sword and readied his attack. That's it, nuts to his perfect childhood. Kaero leaped at the man's throat and tore it out, the baby cried louder as the man fell, screaming in agony. More Dark Hylians noticed Kaero and rounded into the alley. O.k, it's now or never. Kaero grabbed the cradle in his jaws and sped from the alley. Everything happened so fast, he ran through the crowd of dying men, women and children. It was a horrible sight. They reached for Kaero, but he couldn't save them. He focused on escaping. He ran past many different battles between a variety of different people. There were children fighting Dark Hylians as well as women and healers. They would never win, the Dark Hylians were far too strong. He saw a dark figure ahead. He felt time slow, but this time it wasn't him. It was just an illusion. But it was Dark Link. He swung his longsword in all directions, but he was focused on one enemy. Moira. He saw Dark Link hit her to the ground as she blocked a shattering blow dealt by Dark Link.

No! Kaero thought. He would have shouted if it wasn't for Moira's brother. He ran and bashed into Dark Link, who fell forwards, his sword flew into the crowd. Moira stared at him in delight. Kaero ran up to her, she grabbed the cradle and stared at Kaero in disbelief. 'Kaero...' she said in amazement.

'Run Moira! Get to safety. I would never wish to see you hurt. Now go!' Kaero barked, panting furiously. Moira stood up holding her brother in his cradle.

'Kaero. Ryoo and Ayame have left the village... I don't know how to thank you.' Moira sounded immeasurably relieved. She immediately ran from the village, the cradle in her arms.

Kaero turned to the furious Dark Link and prepared for battle.

Posted (edited)

Oh crap. That took ages. Just look at the stuff that counts.

It got in a bit late.

Posted

Ayame slowly returned to consiousness.Then she realized that she was no longer in Karakrio she sat up.Ayame remembered what that spirit or whatever it was had said."You are destined to betray your friends." Ayame tore out of the room.There was no way that she would put her friends lives in danger.Ayame ran and ran until she reached the very edge of Hyrule Field.She didn't want the power of the Triforce if she would betray them.But then she stopped Dark Link could only be stopped by all of them together.Moria and Kaero where were they?Ayame felt the power of the Triforce and then she zoomed into Moria's mind.Moria? Where are you? Ayame is that you?How-.There's not time to explain but I have the Triforce of Power where are Ryoo and Kaero?Kaero is back in Karkario fighting Dark Link and Ryoo...I don't know.Ayame immeaditly withdrew form Moria's mind and ran off towards Karkario.Kaero needed to live or we would have to wait another hundered years for another weilder of the Triforce.

Posted

Kakariko is lost. All I can do is save all I can. whilst taking out as many Dark Hylians as I can.

Out from the Kakariko graveyard came a very strong blast, with a very large hint of purple. Spinning out of it came the warlock, in an element he was not used to, battle. But he had priority now.

He split into his three waves and flew towards Ayame. She was standing in the field. He landed right next to her.

"How did you do that?" she asked.

"Everyone has their own method of teleportation, and this one has evasive methods and little chance of getting the littlest bit off target. Now come on, Triforce bearer" said a slightly jealous wizard. He grabbed the arm of the imp and split into the three waves again.

Posted (edited)

Damn, you beat me again.

Dark Link threw another attack at Kaero. Kaero dodged it with difficulty. He slipped into the dirt and rolled to a stop. He struggled to his feet. He had remained unharmed throughout the entire battle, but he had yet to strike a blow to Dark Link. 'I've waited for this wolf. You stole the child away from me and for that you will pay. Your brother was loyal, but you are weak.' Dark Link laughed.

Kaero growled, but never said a word. White hot anger burned in his veins. He would kill Dark Link here. Dark Link regained balance and readied another attack. Kaero jumped to one side and lunged at Dark Link who elbowed him in the jaw. Kaero fell to the ground again. He couldn't beat Dark Link. He was too powerful. Kaero breathed heavily and looked up at Dark Link who stood above him. 'Where are the others? I believe the boy and his sister are both in possession of pieces of the force. Now tell me where they are.' Dark Link said fiercely, swinging his sword to Kaero's neck.

Kaero stared away from Dark Link. His face was hot with exhaustion. If he didn't tell, he would be killed. If he did, Moira and her brothers would be killed. But Dark Link was predictable. He would most likely kill Kaero too, just to make sure that he wouldn't be a threat. 'So. Wolf. What do you say? Tell me where they are or I'll kill you. Even if you don't kill me, I will find them. Believe me. I will show no mercy. If you tell me now, they need not suffer. It will be a painless death.' Dark Link grinned.

Kaero closed his tightly. He opened them and took a deep breath. 'I will never tell.' Kaero relaxed. He had said it. He closed his eyes. The future must have changed due to his actions. He must have done something different today which decided his early fate. Possibly Kaero may have betrayed Moira i the other world? It would make sense. He must have gotten her brother killed, thus the reason for her death. Kaero mentally prepared himself for his fate.

Dark Link was furious, but he knew that it was Kaero's decision and that he would not change it. Kaero had to be killed. 'Very well, you leave me no choice then.' Dark Link raised his sword. And thrust it downwards towards Kaero. Perfect. Kaero rolled out of the swords path and onto his feet. Dark Link was predictable and played right into Kaero's trap. Kaero lunged at Dark Link and brought him to the ground. Dark Link roared. Kaero had successfully bitten into Dark Link's shoulder, which bled freely. Dark Link yelled in pain and fell into the dirt.

There was battle all around, but when the Dark Hylians noticed what Kaero had done, they turned on him. Kaero saw the first, dodged his downwards strike, jumped on his arm, bounded off of it and directed a bite at the first Dark Hylian he saw. He struck his neck and the man fell dead into the dirt. Many backed off from Kaero due to his strong and agile attacks. But some still attacked, Kaero made short work of them. He landed on the blood-soaked earth and ran for the exit of the village. Many of the Dark Hylians made pursuit, but they struggled to keep up. Kaero looked back. They had stopped far behind him and returned to the battle. Kaero was surprised that they let him go. Maybe they thought it better for Dark Link to kill him? Kaero turned back to Hyrule Field. There was a crowd ahead and one single person ran towards him. Ayame.

'Kaero! Are you o.k? You actually escaped from Dark Link?' Ayame asked, breathless.

'Yeah. A second time. Are you o.k?' Kaero asked, relieved to see a friendly face.

'Yes. I'm guessing you are then?' she asked, smiling at him, 'Listen Kaero. I think... I have something to tell you.' She held out a hand. Kaero looked at it and realised that she wanted to have his paw for a moment he offered his paw, which Ayame grabbed. Her hand glowed golden. As did his, but as usual, it reverted to black. Kaero was speechless. It stirred an old memory, long forgotten, 'You see? Isn't this great? We have the entire Triforce! We had it all along! Now we can stop Dark Link!' Ayame had a look of excitement on her face, but it soon faded as she saw the shocked look on Kaero's face. 'Kaero... Isn't it a good thing? This means-'

'Ayame.' Kaero cut in, 'You have the Triforce of Power...' He stated. Ayame nodded silently. 'I... I just remembered a dream. Long, long ago. It haunted me for weeks before my parents died. You see. I saw a golden light. The final piece was read. It was like a puzzle. I never thought much of it back then. But now... I've just realised that the last piece. Is you.' Ayame seemed confused, why was he pointing out the obvious? 'There was more to the dream. It was something about death. Suffering and. Betrayal.' Kaero finished.

'What? Do you mean? I am going to betray you?' Ayame asked, her high spirits shattered. It was Kaero's turn to be confused, She knows? Ayame turned around and grabbed her head in distress, 'No. I can't betray you. I wouldn't.' she said to herself exasperatedly. She floated off towards the townspeople without a word. Kaero stared at her as she did so.

The world around him flashed again and he saw Moira in front of him. She walked towards him, Dark Link dies with three. It has come to this and it must be done... His world must be done. The voice was not Moira's. It may have been from a different time and place. Kaero had the chance to see his surroundings. His surroundings were strange and unfamiliar. Moira walked towards him and Ayame stood in the sidelines, giving Kaero a look of contempt. Ryoo was nowhere to be seen. Had time changed, or was this the same vision he had before? Once again Moira killed him without hesitation.

Kaero woke up on his side in Hyrule Field. Ryoo was looming above him, Kaero flinched, but all Ryoo did was help him to his feet. 'Ryoo. Where have you been?' Kaero asked, confused.

'There will be time for that later. We have to catch up with the others.' Ryoo answered hastily. Ryoo began to walk in the direction of the small crowd that had set up camp in the distance. Kaero obediently followed. Aymae and Moira must be there somewhere? But... The question was. What have the Gods got in store for him?

Posted

Ayame knew that probably Dark Link would try to kill them again that much was obvoius.There was no way Ayame would betray them but that voice was probably right she had to stay away from them for sometime so she just sat there.Who had held the Triforce before?Zelda,Link and Ganondorf.Queen Midna had met them but,she is long dead.Ganondorf had weilded the Triforce of Power last time and look what he had done to Hyrule.If Dark link was killed would she betray her friends and Hyrule? Kaero,Moria and Ryoo always looked anxoius when they passed her.Kaero had remembered something about betrayal too.Were her dream and what Kaero told her related?

Posted

Moira's legs were unsteady; her body trembled slightly as she walked, but her arms held fast to her precious brother. He had finally fallen asleep. As if he knew he was out of danger. She walked slightly ahead of the crowd of survivors. Most of the village had survived, but many warriors and even women and children had been lost. What's more, their home was no longer a sanctuary. Kakariko had fallen.

This is all my fault....she thought to herself. We never should have come here.

In her mind, she relived the battle....

When she emerged from below-ground, the battle had escalated. Kakariko's fighting men and women crouched on rooftops, shooting arrows at the charging Dark Hylians. The Dark army kept coming. It took three, sometimes four villagers to take just one of them down.

Moira leapt straight into the fray, drawing the blade she had found. A Dark Hylian, a woman, was fighting only a few yards away. Lifting the sword, Moira charged at her with a cry, but was hit in the side and sent sprawling into the dirt. She looked up to see what had hit her, and saw....

"Zain...." she breathed. Link's second-in-command stood over her, smiling smugly. "Hello, little Ordonian." he said, reaching down and pulling her up by the neck. Gasping for breath, she struggled, and the sword fell from her grasp as the grabbed frantically at the Dark Hylian's hands. He was too strong; she could not break his grip on her throat.

He continued smiling as her held her there. "You and your friends have caused my master and I so much trouble...yes, much trouble indeed. I would have liked so much to keep you; you look much prettier when you aren't in a wolf's body...." He tightened his grip, and she gasped. "But, alas, I think I've had enough of your interferences." With his free hand, he began to draw his knife out from his cloak.

Thinking fast, Moira lashed out with her legs and kicked him square in the chest with both feet. The wind was knocked from the Dark Hylian as he dropped her. She stretched out her arm and grasped the hilt of the sword. Angrily, Zain recovered and came at her, lunging with his knife raised. Still on her back, Moira raised the sword with both arms and swung it at the Dark Hylian.

Zain screamed as his body was sliced through like air, the blade destroying the Dark magic that kept him alive. From the middle, his body began to dissipate, breaking up and blowing away like dust on the wind. At last, he was gone, his cries echoing into the jumble of noise on the battlefield.

Moira was stunned. No....what....? They don't die so easily!

Her thoughts were interrupted when a group of ten Dark Hylians charged at her from all sides. She leapt to her feet. I suppose I musn't question good fortune. Swinging the sword, she lunged at them with a savage yell.

Moira could hardly remember the rest of the battle....just the cries...the blood...the fighting....until Dark Link, seemingly out of nowhere, knocked her down. If Kaero hadn't been there, she'd probably be dead. She looked down at the bundle in her arms. So would you......

She remembered the day her brothers had died. Her father and other villagers came back from a skirmish at the edge of Faron Woods. They had killed all of the six Dark Hylians that had found them, but the price they paid was great. A dozen strong lads were dead....including Ruslen and Kalin. He brothers....

A tear rolled down her cheek. I will never lose you.... she held her brother close. Ralin.

Posted (edited)

Ryoo and kaero had caught up to the others. Ayame was with them, but she kept her distance. Kaero knew why. She was afraid of what she could be capable of. It's useless Ayame. I know time. You can't change your future. When you try to dodge it, you throw yourself in the path of fate. No matter what you do, you can't avoid it. Kaero looked away from Ayame. He knew how she felt. He too wished to avoid his fate. But he couldn't. He might as well enjoy the world while he was still alive.

Moira was ahead. She was limping and stained with blood. Kearo felt that she would at least like to know whether he was dead or alive. He picked up the pace and caught up soon enough. He trotted alongside her. Her face bore an expression of mixed relief and sadness. The battle must have been hard on her. She was so nice, he couldn't think what killing must be like for her. 'Moira. Are you o.k?' Kaero asked. There was a deep scar in her leg which must have been the reason for her limp. But she didn't seem to have noticed. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were seemed tired. 'Moira? Can you hear me?' Kaero asked, he had begun to get worried.

'Yes. Of course.' she answered finally. 'Kaero. Thank you. We couldn't have survived without you.' she finished plainly. She looked at Kaero and gave a faint smile.

That was enough for Kaero. But he still thought she needed help. Her wound wasn't bleeding, but he didn't think that she would stay up for long in her current state. He continued to walk with her and the others, but staying close to her in case she fell. Kaero hummed a little tune to himself as he walked, and every now and then, muttering the words, 'If you ever step on my patch. I'll bring you down. I'll bring you down. He continued humming as he walked.

'What's that you're humming?' Moira asked, looking down at Ralin.

'Oh, it's 'My Patch by Jim Noir. Fairly good song. Not much lyrics though. It's from a game, LittleBigPlanet for the PS3. Pretty good. You get to make your own levels and that.' Kaero answered plainly, giving Moira bored look.

'Oh. I see.' Moira nodded and kept walking. 'What exactly is that then? A PS3?' she asked confusedly.

'Oh, yeah. It's a console made by Sony. Sony. It's a company in the real world. You know? We're in an RP right now. It's being written by Gael, What is lost..., Dark Midna and Teto. You're done by Gael. I'm done by Teto. He makes too many plot twists. Made my life a hell of a lot more complicated, I can tell you that.' Kaero finished, giving a bored nod as he looked around the crowd.

'Nice one. So... What's all this about the "Real World" then?' Moira asked. Looking up from Ralin inquisitively.

'Yeah. It's really weird. This is pretty much a fan fiction thing for a game called "The Legend of Zelda". These geeks spend their time chatting about it. Teto's addicted. I'm not sure about anyone else. But, yeah. The game is from the real world. Made by Nintendo.' Kaero finished. 'That's it really.'

'Cool.' Moira replied slowly, giving an awkward look. They had run out of topics and Teto has run out of boredom!

Not much happened for a while due to Teto's writer's block.

Posted

Ayame was pretty sure that Kaero had guessed what she was thinking about.Ryoo and Moria didn't seem to notice very much.Then Ayame decided that she needed to take her mind off of these depressing thoughts so she went over towards Kaero, He looked up a said a little bitterly "Nice to see that you are back to being around us." Ayame said nothing to this she just looked around the camp Moria seemed upset and Ryoo was well...like Ryoo.Kaero didn't say much either.Then a sudden thought occured to her "Kaero...you know about what you told me?" Kaero nodded."Well something like that happened to me too." she said and Ayame told Kaero about how when during the battle she had a dream about a spirit or something telling her about her destiny and the Triforce.After she had finished Kaero sat there for a moment,it seemed as though he was chosing his words carefully and then he spoke.