The Legend of Zelda: The Dark Race

721 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First.... Bathykolpian... dosent that mean that you die and if any other people you made that you didnt give to someone else thats still alive, die?

and, Frost Giant.... Good job, most ppl will probobly die anyway

also..... Ika is a HUMAN.... just clarifing... Adn, Nia and Lae are all wolves....

I know Ika is human. The fact that he was riding a horse is proof enough. I never said they were all meant to be wolves. That's just the form I chose Nia to be. And I'm going to make a new character in the sequel I'm sure we're having. I have a good enough reason to be able to...

And yes, any major characters I made will have been killed. But name me a few. I don't have any more. Harma was given to Gael, like you said, so she's fine.

he decided to kill himself?

Well, I haven't really made it clear, but Nia doesn't have as much control over what happens to him now. He's not as protected from other people's free will. Before, he could make it so the enemies wouldn't attack. The fact that Crimson could attack them on Hyrule Field was my way of hinting that Nia doesn't have much control over others, but he could control Yora's fate and kill her. Also, the fact that Nia couldn't control Rio and stop him from killing Toro was another hint. Nia's being killed by the Dark Counterparts symbolises the fact that he has totally lost control over others.

See? That's my logic.

And I'm sure the whole 'Dramatic effect' thing was a shot at me? Oh well. You just don't get it. In the real world, even a powerful wolf would be overcome by two slightly weaker wolves. I'm just trying to be as realistic as you can be whilst writing in a Zelda RP.

i know what your thinking.... well stop thinking that and listen to this.... Ika isnt dead, he's just magerly injured.

I wasn't thinking that. You made it painfully obvious that he was alive.

(thats right! Ika went and collected some of your dead wolves, went back in time, fused them together, created a man, lead him to the temple of creation, turned him into a lizard man and lead him here!)

I know you must think that this was one cool idea, but this is merely evidence that you shouldn't be doing the sequel. I mean... *sigh* You make some retard character out of wolf pelts. God only knows where you managed to get the metal from.

Hibernius fell to the ground and died. (i didnt really like him)

O.k, now that was funny.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Oh, I thought that if Nia dies, Harma dies too. O_o Oops. Editing time.

Posted

Lol. After posting all of that I read the bit about Harma dying. I was about to reply, but when I did, it was edited out. I was like WTF? for like half a minute until I noticed what happened. :wacko:

Posted

Well, I haven't really made it clear, but Nia doesn't have as much control over what happens to him now.

I know you must think that this was one cool idea, but this is merely evidence that you shouldn't be doing the sequel. I mean... *sigh* You make some retard character out of wolf pelts. God only knows where you managed to get the metal from.

O.k, now that was funny.

1. But Nia has to have control over himself, bause you are Nia and you making whats happens to him? (infinite loop.... ouch)

2. Meh, i got that from something Mr. Tiny did.....

3. Yeah, when i wrote that i laughed, =)... it was funny =P

Ika slowly got up from the ground...., wherever he looked... it was slightly red..... he could hear his heartbeat.....he looked at the four dead wolves..... "no..." he said "he was my best creation" he said, he got up, he looked at Connor, Connor had weakened, but now he was regaining his strength....he looked over at Inanimate, Inanimate was pale.... "Connor...ha...have Inanimate.....dr....drink...the...Kwag...." Ika said, Connor looked over at Inanimate, shrugged and walked over to him with the potion.... opened his mouth... and poured it down his throat..... "Nothing..." Connor said "and he has no wounds to pour the potion into..." "just wait" Ika said, regaining his balance..., then Inanimate twitched.... then he started shaking..... he shot off the ground and was shaking wildly..... then he stopped.... "Quite a taste there" he said "thanks" he said looking at Connor, "Inanimate" Said Ika "have you ever heard of 'Resmenus' the hidden spell" Ika said "dont say i have..." Inanimate said "well... use it one those wolves" Ika said pointing

at Rio, Toro, Roku and Yora, "ok" Inanimate shrugged ''Resmenus" he said, then the wolves floated into the air.... started to fade... and were gone "wha? some kind of teleportation spell?" Inanimate said "no.... its a Ika influenced spell" Ika said "ok..." Inanimate said, then he looked at the remaining Dark Hylians.... about 2 waves left "Dark Link must have somthing planned..... or else he'd have more troops out here.... " Ika said "Lets move!" Connor replied, and they ran back into battle.

Posted

1. But Nia has to have control over himself, bause you are Nia and you making whats happens to him? (infinite loop.... ouch)

2. Meh, i got that from something Mr. Tiny did.....

3. Yeah, when i wrote that i laughed, =)... it was funny =P

1. Yes, he could control himself. He attacked Dark Adn, but he couldn't control the fact that Dark Lae attacked him. He could control himself and jump in, but he couldn't stop them from killing him.

2. Fair enough...

3. Yeah, it was pretty funny. Just a bit random.

And all this necromancy stuff is creeping me out. :wacko:

But it's luck you chose Rio, Toro, Roku and Yora, because they were the four that weren't impossible to resurrect. Kaero's just bones now and Lexae hot buried by his siblings. Harma's the only one left alive now though.

Wait, I'm just going to check something...

Posted (edited)

Ryoo had a problem. Every slash made was blocked by a slash made from the other side. Neither warlocks were giving an inch. Ryoo had thought up several plans, but Dark Ryoo had thought up the exact same one. They both needed a slight bit of variation to work in their favour.

Nayru, for once, decided to help Ryoo out by sending his phantasm of a helper up from the simple Alliance member battle to aid him. Geit, emerging from the floor when both Ryoos were charging at each other to enter a power struggle, grabbed the shadows sword in an attempt to take it away.

Thank every god there is! He doesn't have Geit as he's basically a living spell. He slashed his shadow form, thus killing the shadowy mage. The real one then went to find and other shadow clones.

Edited by What is lost... (see edit history)

Posted

What? Is that minor error of any significance? Were you meant to post it twice?

Posted

wtf? did you just type the same exact thing twice? :wacko:

also, something i just realized after writing the first paragraph......... Ten (DoubleAgent) isnt here yet?

Ika decided to climb the wall again while Inanimate and Connor bashed through the waves and into the castle.

Ika had gotten to the top, he saw that Ryoo had killed his dark clone, when he saw 2 shadow Cyrus's battling eachother "perfect" Ika said, then he saw a shadow Connor and a shadow Inanimate, then he looked down into the battle going on at the base of the castle, then he looked at shadow Connor again "hmmm...." he said.... then he ran over to shadow Connor, quickly tied his hands behind his back.... and dragged him over to the edge.... "a Connor vs Connor is nothimng new..... lets see shadow Connor vs a whole army" Ika said "HEY!! ORDAN ALLIANCE!!" Ika shouted, and some soldiers looked up, "EAT THIS GUY ALIVE" Ika yelled, then he threw dark Connor over the edge. Shadow Connor hit the ground, The soldiers quickly swarmed over him, hitting him with swords and axes. "well.... that was kinda fun to watch" Ika said, he turned around and saw Shadow Inanimate, watching for his light double. "heh heh heh...." Ik said, then he quickly sprinted over to dark Inanimate "hello" Ika said "who are you?!" Dark Inanimate said with anger "oh nothing" Ika said, then he ran over and whispered something in dark Inanimates ear, and Ika did it so fast, Dark Inanimate had no time to react.... instead.... after hearing what Ika said... he fell to his knees.... his hand in his face. "He became insane for some reason!" Ika said "i... just decided to.... remind him....." Ika said walking away.... "now... wheres dark Lae.... i wanted to kill him after he threw me off the edge...." Ika said, then a Dark Hylian came out in front of Ika with a cresent shaped sword "WOAH!!! who's that handsome devil?" Ika said.... then his smile turned to a frown "waaaait.... oh... right...." Ika said, then he quickly drew HIS cresent shaped sword.... and they got locked in combat.

Connor and Inanimate were searching the castle quickly..... but they were finding no dark Hylians "what are we doing here again?" Connor said "i dunno.... Ika just said something about Cyrus.... like we had to find him" Inanimate said "WHAT!!!! CYRUS DESINTIGRATED INTO FOUR DIFFERENT WOLVES!!!" Connor shouted "yeah, but then Ika had me use a spell on the wolves..... mabye that revived them and sent them inside the castle....." Inanimate said "why not just revive them outside the castle?" Connor said "Ika probobly planned something, he said the spell was Ika Influenced...." Inanimate said, "when did you get so smart?" Connor said looking at him with a glare "I have no idea what your talking about" Inanimate said.

Posted

Ooc: How Connor took care of his Dark version was funny. :3 Seems like Dark Connor would have known what Connor was about to do, though. But still made me chuckle.

Bic:

The Master Sword was swung, Dark Link's sword swung to block it. Dark Link thrust his sword forward, the Master Sword was always there to counter it. Move for move, Ralin and Dark Link were matched.

And Dark Link knew why; even though it was Ralin's body he was fighting against, it was Dark Link's opposite that faced him. Link's soul, using Ralin's body as a vessel for the last time, was set on putting down this Shadow of himself.

"Why don't you just die!" yelled Dark Link. "Just go back to the grave and stay there! Hyrule is MINE!"

Link answered, "Hyrule does not belong to you, not any more than it belongs to me. It belongs to those brave men and women who are fighting for its freedom. It belongs to all the races. I never killed you, and in doing that I allowed you to take it from them."

Their swords locked. They were eyes to eye then. "Now, I'm going to finish you forever!" Link finished, and they pushed away from each other momentarily.

Dark Link, breathing hard from the energy he was losing in this battle, grinned, and said, "And you think yourself better than me...? I am you. I've always been you. Whenever there has been a Hero, I've always been there. I'm the part of you that you never admit exists. You think you're a saint? Are you not taking the body of a young, innocent Hylian and using it to carry out your own will?!" he laughed.

Link/Ralin's eyes narrowed.

"I'm doing what has to be done. Ralin knows what has to be done as well. If he had resisted, I would not have used him further. That's where you and I are not alike."

The sword-fight began again. Both sides were tiring. Neither were sure who would give out first, or how it would end.

Posted

Ayame had been fighting with her Dark self for a while and was getting annoyed at the way that Dark Ayame was able to match every turn and move that she made.Their swords met again and again without either side giving in an inch. Ayame could think of no way to kill the shadow since it would know what she was going to do. That was when Ryoo rushed in to give Ayame a hand. Dark Ayame could not predict his moves so he used his blade to destroy the shadowy image. "You couldn't have help me before?" Ayame asked. "Later is better than never." Ryoo said wisely and they both went to help the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asam had never seen anything like it. It was himself, but shadowy. He had discovered that it knew his every move and action. He was barely able to keep it at bay. They were fighting at the very end of the rooftop when Asam lost his footing and fell down the last thing he saw has Dark Asam's jeering face and then, nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nia had died. At that moment Adn's mind went reeling 'He's gone...forever' she thought. Adn and Lae still had their own shadows to worry about though. Adn leeped up, teeth bared and Shadow Adn did the same. The met in midair and tumbled together down the slippery rooftops. Halfway down Adn scrambled up and Shadow Adn was nowhere to be seen. Then Adn felt a piercing pain in her left shoulder and Shadow Adn jumped in front of her. Adn was down but far from out, she slightly limped as the two began to circle. Adn had seen Asam die and wondered vaugely if she was going to die as the two wolves clashed in midair again.

Posted

Ooc: How Connor took care of his Dark version was funny. :3 Seems like Dark Connor would have known what Connor was about to do, though. But still made me chuckle.

actually.... Ika did that.... Connor and Inanimate are inside the castle....

Posted (edited)

Moira had jumped from the main rooftop to one of the Castle's bridges after destroying her Shadow self. Something was pulling her away from the main battle, but she couldn't tell whether it was her will, Queen Zelda's, or something else. this bridge started from one of the smaller rooftops attached to the main part of the castle, and it reached over one of the numerous courtyards until it ended at the outer wall. Moira followed the bridge to the wall. It was attached to a tower, with a wooden door leading inside.

Instantly, she opened the door and began to climb a spiral staircase to the top of the tower. Why am I even dong this...? she wondered as she scaled the final step and pushed open a trapdoor above her head. I should be helping the others....She climbed onto the tower's roof. It was The tiles were staggered, so there were plenty of footholds. Peering through the rain, Moira finally saw something.

It was Lae, battling her Dark self on one of the other bridges. Moira had only seen the wolf for the first time when the battle had begun, but somehow, she felt as if she knew the creature. And she could tell that Lae was in trouble. The Dark wolf had her pinned, and only Lae's outstretched paws and strong legs were keeping the Dark wolf's fangs away from her throat. Quickly, Moira drew a Light Arrow from her quiver, and aimed it at Lae's Dark form. She let it loose, and even from this distance, it hit its target. Crimson's bow was truly something special.

With a howl of pain, the Dark wolf evaporated into the air, leaving Lae panting on her side as the rain fell down upon her. She saw Moira, wielding the golden bow and arrows from atop the tower, and sighed in relief. I called her just in time...

She sent another message to Moira's subconcious mind. Get to the Easternmost tower; Adn needs your help!

Slowly, the exhausted wolf stood up and sniffed the air. The Castle smelled like a battlefield. Then she smelled something else. The blood of one of her own kind. She could tell it was fresh...and it was male.

Nia...?!

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

In the air lightning struck again and the thunder claped more loudly than ever. Both wolves landed on the ground and the spot where Adn landed she saw, was red. Her vision was blurring and she knew it was over. She did want to go out fighting for Hyrule, for Nia. She staggered up and charged blindly, with all her energy, towards the shadowy wolf. Dark Adn did the same but much stronger was her charge but Adn didn't stop going. This was the one thing that seemed to surprise the wolf who knew all of Adn's actions. Adn knew why, the Dark Adn was losing that ability because Adn was going to die, only by a mircale, would she win the fight.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

Nia's body slipped down the tiled roof and fell from the roof. The rain lashed down, but it still couldn't keep up with Nia's falling body. It landed with a crack on the cobbled stone below.

Nia walked through the golden grass. The brown mountains ahead stood in wait. Nia looked behind him at the flaming town where his body lay. Mangled and bruised. He gave one last look at the ominous clouds behind and looked forward into the distance. Nia breathed deeply and with a shuddered breath, he smiled and walked away and into the light.

Posted

Sorry, I am not posting much cause I do not know what is going on...