The Legend of Zelda: The Dark Race

721 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry, I am not posting much cause I do not know what is going on...

We are battling Dark Link on the rooftops of Hyrule Castle. We have to defeat Dark us's and Nia died.

Posted (edited)

Yeah. My last post was just to wrap up everything with Nia's story.

He's now at rest and his spirit walks around Hyrule from now on. The crystal is just sitting around. It'll still be intact, but it's no longer working. You can wear it, but it wont do anything. The souls are still trapped inside it though. That's be the guards, countless animals, Taiku and Ishka I think. Oh, and a few Dark Hylians.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

An arrow of light pierced the Dark wolf and it vanished into smoke. "Thank you." Adn said to Moria who had rushed over to help her. Adn scrambled over to where Nia's crystal lay and slipped it around her neck in memory of her friend.

(sorry for shortness but I don't know what to do next.

Posted

Where am I then? [/confusion]

Posted

You'll be in the battle alongside the Ordon alliance.

Posted

Or you would be on the top of the tower fighting Dark Specever.

Adn rushed over to Ayame and the others who had all seemed to have finished with their shadow enimies. Ayame looked down at the wolf for a moment and asked "Why are you wearing that crystal? That might be a bad idea." Adn replied quickly "Don't worry. I don't think it's power works anymore." Ralin and Dark Link were still locked in combat and Ryoo, Moria and Ayame were deciding upon the best way to help him. Adn wasn't really listening even though it was hard enought to hear over the thunder she just watched the fight raging down below.

Posted (edited)

Dark Specever turned to Specever. "Well, fresh meat for Dark Link," he taunted. Specever ran at his Dark self and attempted to knock him over. Dark Specever knocked him over first. "What the hell?!" Specever grunted. "We share minds, as we are the same," Dark Specever taunted again. "No, we are not the same. You're overwhelmed with darkness," Specever said back, getting up. "No, you are just weak," Dark Specever laughed. "Where are those scratches from, did you twip? " Dark Specever taunted. "I will show you scratches!" Specever cried and ran at Dark Specever. A epic swordfight broke out.

Specever swung.

Dark Specever blocked.

Specever swung again.

Dark Specever blocked again.

Specever swung again.

Dark Specever was hit.

Dark Specever felt a short, large amount of pain in his arm. "Come on, then," Dark Specever taunted. "Come at me! KILL ME!" Dark Specever screamed. Specever ran at him once more. Someone was stabbed. Someone was bound to die. It was it for someone.

Dark Specever was stabbed.

Ironic, after I posted this, I realized you posted that, and suggested what I already did.

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted

The clods passed by above Nia. He looked down at his semi transparent form. He felt so light. He sat in the golden field. He didn't know what to do now. He could stay... Or go. But he could never return to his own world. I'm not truly dead. Nia thought. God's don't die. When their bodies have reached their limit, the soul lives on. Nia felt as though some old forgotten dream was unravelling before him. I'm caught somewhere between life. And death. Nia stood up and looked back at the city. If... If I'm not dead... Does my power still exist? The wind blew softly through Nia. The cold brushed at him, but he didn't feel the wind. The clouds above Castletown still hung ominously in the sky. I don't want to leave. I don't want to die. Hyrule is my home and it's where I belong. Nia felt the sadness and regret wash over him like a wave. I shouldn't have even come here at all. Nia closed his ghostly eyes and breathed deeply. I'm sure I can bring myself back to life... Somehow... Nia struggled to remember any way of getting his body back. I can't have my body back. It's too late to revive it. But... A new idea formed in Nia's head. That could work... Nia grinned. It will work! Nia's eyes widened in excitement. He looked back at the light in the sky and back at the dark clouds on the horizon. The light faded to the black night sky as Nia made his decision. He shook with excitement for a second before sprinting across the dark, silvery grass towards Castletown. The journey back would be long and tiring, but it would be worth it. The cold air nipped at Nia's spirit, but the wind never touched him.

Note: I can't let him die. I've been feeling bad about killing him since I killed him off, but I've just come up with an Idea of how to bring him back.

Posted

I dont know what to do with Crimson. So until further notice, I'm playing as Dark Link. But that doesn't mean you can make Crimson do stupid things like suicide. Ill make my first DL post tommorow.

Posted

I dont know what to do with Crimson. So until further notice, I'm playing as Dark Link. But that doesn't mean you can make Crimson do stupid things like suicide. Ill make my first DL post tommorow.

Well, the RP is coming to a close and Ralin is going to kill Dark Link before the start of the sequel. Remember: don't make this RP drag on, there is a sequel.

Posted (edited)

I don't know what to do with Crimson. So until further notice, I'm playing as Dark Link. But that doesn't mean you can make Crimson do stupid things like suicide. Ill make my first DL post tomorrow.

Lol. Hypocrite. Who was the one who locked Moira in a cave so that you could reveal the beast?

Sorry. I just had to laugh at your post for a moment.

I also fixed your spelling errors in the quote. It's two 'r's in tomorrow, not two 'm's. Remember that next time. Or, if you have Firefox, right click on the text area, go down to languages and download a dictionary. You'll have to reset stuff, but it highlights spelling errors for you. That's how my spelling is usually pretty good.

Sorry. I'm done ranting now.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Ooc: If I accidentally leave someone out, I'm sorry. Let me know, and I'll edit them in. Let's DO THIS THING! :D (Let me know if you like how I did it?)

Bic:

The storm was fiercer than ever now as the last of the Dark copies were slain. All except the creator of them all.

Dark Link had lost his patience, his calm...and his mind. He madly sliced and swung his inky black sword at Ralin/Link, desperately trying to land a hit. His red eyes were wide with anger and fear. He was losing.

"YOU!" he was shouting now, over the wind and rain, shouting at the one who faced him "They never let you die, do they?!?! I had Hyrule in the palm of my hand! You were GONE! DEAD! It was MINE!" He tried to lop Ralin's head off, but the attack was expected and easily avoided. Dark Link was getting sloppy.

They broke away for one last time. Dark Link had his eyes fixed on his opponent; nothing else mattered now.

Which is why he didn't see them. All those who opposed his will, denied his rule, and sacrificed blood, friends, and family to see him dead, began to close in around him. They had found their way back to where Dark Link stood, and one by one they prepared to launch their final strike.

Ayame's sword began to glow with Twili magic as she watched Dark Link, waiting.

Ryoo ran over the spell he would use in his mind. He was not going to risk this one; not this time. His sceptre was ready.

Moira had climbed atop a broken pillar. Drawing a sacred Light Arrow, she nocked it in the string of her bow.

Crimson had chosen his battle-axe for this. He held it aloft, ready to dive.

Specever's sword was drawn, ready to be plunged into Dark Link's back. He had had enough of Dark Link's rule.

Connor and Cyrus stood side by side, weapons at the ready, and more than ready to fight.

Adn, Lae, and Ika watched from afar. They had taken it this far; it was time for it to be finished. They gave their strength to those entrusted to them.

They would all attack at once. Every weapon or power they had at their disposal would be used.

Dark Link still had his attention focused on Ralin/Link. "I've held on to Hyrule....for so long!" he snarled. "And now you think you can just take it away from me..? You?!"

Link's blue eyes pierced Dark Link's red, and he answered, simply, "US."

Everyone attacked then. Dark Link was not expecting it; even if he had seen them coming, there was no way he could have escaped. With a furious yell of pain and anger, his body was pierced through by steel and burned by magic. His insides burned and twisted inside of him, and a red light seeped from his wounds.

Then, finally, he was still. The Blade of Evil's Bane, the Master Sword, pierced him through his heart.

His body was ripped into shreds of darkness and red light, before dissolving and blowing away on the wind.

He was gone.

Posted

Yes! Perfectly done Gael! That was the way we all wanted it to end! If you could see the look on my face right now...

The moment we've all been waiting for written out with perfect setting and mood. The music I'm listening to right now only added to the effect. I knew what was going to happen by your note at the start so I stuck on the appropriate music.

Once again Gael. Expertly done. You certainly did the RP proud. ^-^

I'm afraid I'm rambling now, so I'll just stop here.

Posted (edited)

Replace Cyrus with Inanimate, Cyrus is under a Revival spell..... He died, but Ikas bringing him back..... and you left out Inanimate..... other then that.... YOU DID PERFECT!

(this is the part where we say what happens to our characters!)

Epilogue: Connor, Ika and Inanimate:

"well..... its finally done.... over with.... we killed Darklink" Said Ika "yes..... were finally done" Connor said with a smile,

"wait.... where's Inanimate gone off to?" he said "i think he went back to live in the woods...." Ika said "he lived in the woods?" Connor said in confusion "yes, then he met Asam and Nia and came to help us" Ika said "oh...." Connor said "too bad Nia wasn't there when we killed Darklink...." Connor said "too bad he died...." he said "oh.... i have a good feeling he's not completely gone...." Ika said "infact.... i'd say he's coming back soon.... like Cyrus" Ika said "Cyrus is coming back? when?" Connor said "oh.... you'll just have to wait out the years" Ika said. "wait.... theres one thing i dont understand...." Connor said "when you were so near death.... why did Cyrus and Hibernius die? and why did me and Inanimate feel so weak?" Connor said "oh.... well..... remember when Cyrus said you were created by me?" Ika said "yeah..." Connor said "you cant live if i cant... neither can him, Hibernius or Inanimate" Ika said "wait.... but Inanimate and I stayed alive...." Connor said "yes.... well you both had things holding onto your life.... Inanimate... well.... he was insane.... and insane people dont die easy.... and you.....your one of Desmonds soldiers..... thats why you stayed alive" Ika said "ok" Connor said nodding, "so... what are you going to do now" Connor said "oh... i'm probobly gonna go back to my world.... me and my friends will probobly come back... eventually...." Ika said "what about you?" Ika said "oh.... i dont know..... i'll probobly wonder hyrule looking for things to do...." Connor said "okay....." Ika said "well... if you Survive another 50 or 100 years...." Ika said "yeah..." Connor said "okay.... then this is goodbye" Ika said.... and with that, he stood up.... and.... he was gone "... goodbye" Connor said, "goodbye" Inanimate echoed "what?!" Connor said looking behind him "Inanimate?!" he said "yes! Ika helped me with my sanity! i can remember now! i remember my life!" Inanimate said "thats good..." Connor said "he also said he had something for you, it should be in your pocket" Inanimate said "wha?" Connor said reaching inside his pocket, then he pulled out a little vial with a blue liquid.... and a note..."

Dear Connor,

This is a .... "special" liquid, you should drink about... 1 drop every 5 years, it should run out about the time i come back.

~Ika, Or now known as, Nro.

"1 drop...." he said, then he took the lid off and dropped one drop inside his mouth, he twitched... and put the top back on, "quite a taste" Connor said "wonder what its for" Inanimate said "we'll probobly find out soon" Connor said.

The End

or... at least until the others post their epilogue....

Edited by Sauron (see edit history)

Posted

You haven't earned the right to say 'THE END'. :angry:

Anyway, is Dark Midna going to start the sequel topic now?