You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

also snow is nice to look at, but walking around at night in it? brrr no thanks ):

Walking in the snow at night is the best, and you are ridiculous.

Posted

I hate it when people call me ridiculous because it is sad truth woe is meeeeeeeeee :C

Posted

MORE LIKE

RIDICULOUSCADEY

Posted

I dislike that ridiculous version of my name :C

also brrr cold house

Posted

I hate the Borders is going bankrupt. And the only store in my area is going to be closing.

Posted

pins and needles fml

Posted

oh cascade we are going to find you and give you such a hug

Posted

You know what I hate now? VAMPIRES. They are just stupid popular icons that get tossed around because they're a fad now. And now that they do this... UNFORGIVEABLE.

I am literally going to be doing this sulking all day.

Posted

Making plans for stuff.

When I sew (which is rarely), I have to make plans for stuff cuz I have no idea how to use those pre-made plan things.

And half of them suck donkey balls, cuz I'm terrible at making da plans.

Posted

Vampires are fun when they're being killed by Abraham Lincoln.

Posted

I love vampires and werewolves. It really sucks that pop culture has puppyed them over, and I hated them for a while, but then I realized that it's not their fault that society has stereotyped them as fairies. I think they are cool and there is nothing wrong with that.

Posted

I have something to rant about, and LL already heard me cursing profusely about this lol

Okay so, I live here down south, and I mean it's been pretty warm lately. Not /hot/, mind you, but warmer. So we open the windows during the day, and it's really nice. We also get control of the temperature of our rooms in my dorm.

Now, granted, it might just be me. But I swear my roommate is like, hot-blooded. While I am bundled up in my flannel pajama pants and hoodies, she is in her shorts and t-shirt. She blasts the AC, keeps the window open at 10 PM (when it's gotten significantly cooler) and refuses to change either of them when I ask her. The window is next to /my/ desk, so I can't even work there right now. She'll say, "but it's like 70 degrees in here" when it is clearly like 52 and freezing.

I am now sick, with a cold. This cold air is not helping. People who come visit even comment on how chilly it is in our room. AND THERE IS NO CHANGE.

Posted

:<<<<<< Hope you get better soon Cirt

And someone needs to buy her a personal walk-in freezer thing clearly o.0

Posted

You know what I hate atm?

Clingy people.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff one person in chat has this annoying habit of going "Cascade. Cas Cas Cas Cas Cas Cas Cas" /every second/ and always has to tell me some deep dark horrible secret that's probably made up because this person is a compulsive liar. And pming is just annoying

uurghhhhhhh so snappy but it's really annoying >:

EDIT: Oh shit didn't notice I was the last poster... woops didn't mean that ^^;

Posted

I hate my work. I keep getting hit on by all the ladies. Even the new ones. But I can't do anything about it. I don't speak Spanish. It would not work.

I hate that I'm the only white person at my job. I hate that they fired my brother for no reason (my boss Luis claims he complained about everything, and did the job wrong or something idk). I hate that nobody else there speaks fluent English. I hate that I can't have much social interaction at work. I hate my work hours. I hate getting home at midnight, after all the stores are closed (except Wawa and 7-11...)

I hate that none of my friends call me, text me, invite me to anything. I hate that they post pictures with them all hanging out, and I feel excluded. I hate that I'm never able to hang out the rare times I DO get called, because I'm at work. (I could have been an extra in an episode of some show my friend is filming, but noooo, I have to work.)

I hate that I'm up at 1:35AM ranting on the internet. I hate that nobody ever talks to me either.

I hate what I've become... Some lonely loser.