You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

you still know what you need... even if it doesn't work with your current setup

You can build a decent computer for pretty cheap (much cheaper and superior to preassembled computers) if you're resourceful and don't care that it might look like a pile of junk.

Posted

I have 23 more days in this country I want to go home now please please pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Posted

are you visiting the PI or the japon

Posted

I'm in a circle of guy friends who often have outings to either drink or go see new movies (both of which I enjoy, they're fun people). One of them I used to date in HS (didn't last very long, it was a HS rel) and the other has had feelings for me since HS (and pretty well still does). Both of them have asked me about potential rel's again and both times I've said no - one of them doesn't like to quit really so that's :\

I don't want to be the b*tch here but is it really much to ask for everyone to just be friends... ? I don't need rel drama in my life right now, and if I did want a rel, it'd be with someone new.

Posted

Is REL short for Relationship?

Posted

are you visiting the PI or the japon

Philippines.

At the end of the summer and the start of typhoon season (as my friend so gladly pointed out to me (w/e he was up at 4am consoling a friend))

Posted

I'm in a circle of guy friends who often have outings to either drink or go see new movies (both of which I enjoy, they're fun people). One of them I used to date in HS (didn't last very long, it was a HS rel) and the other has had feelings for me since HS (and pretty well still does). Both of them have asked me about potential rel's again and both times I've said no - one of them doesn't like to quit really so that's :\

I don't want to be the b*tch here but is it really much to ask for everyone to just be friends... ? I don't need rel drama in my life right now, and if I did want a rel, it'd be with someone new.

Do you get the feeling they're being friendly with you just to move it into a relationship? Because if they are you would be fully justified in talking to them about it and if they keep acting the way they are, you can just leave them because they pretty much make it impossible to have just a friendship. That's my two cents.

Posted

Nah I've been friends with most of them for much longer than the relationships lasted. I think one of the guys likes me because I talk with him about his interests (he has a slight nervous disposition with social events). But I think we're all still good as friends - only one of the guys has brought it up because he thought I really didn't give guys chances since I'm often ranting about guys (based on the wonderful fiasco of dokidude from the past few months) - now he sees what I mean, luckily.

Posted

I hate when I'm rendering video in Premiere and my time remaining goes up instead of down...It's a set number of frames, I don't know hwy it's so hard to estimate time left.

My problems are petty on occasion.

Posted

The things that are on tv here make me uncomfortable in a way that it gives a terribly grim-sick feeling.

Currently, they're showing what is basically like 60 minutes (the investigative program thingy). It's about a girl who was being raped by her father since she was 9 and it was only found by the mother when she hit 15 and was pregnant with her sibling. The girl didn't talk right away because the father was threatening her with a gun, which they found during the initial investigation against him. So, he was arrested but he was only in jail for two years and then went back to the family with promises of change. No change, of course. Abuses wife and I think he just does the same thing all over. The older girl had gone to try and start a new life in the city, I think, so he changes targets to one of the younger siblings.

Posted

The things that are on tv here make me uncomfortable in a way that it gives a terribly grim-sick feeling.

Watching day time soap operas in HD does this to me

Posted

2 years? How the hell did that guy get a sentence one third of the length of time he spent raping his daughter? That's all kinds of messed up.

Posted

Yeah but that's the reality we live in! He was probs white to be honest.

Posted

Yeah but that's the reality we live in! He was probs white to be honest.

He was Filipino

This was Philippine news btw (to those who don't know)

Posted

Ah, i stand corrected. Although to be fair, a lot of sex criminals get off easy imo. At least here in the states. Yeah they have that whole "Sexual Predator" label stuck on them for the rest of their life, but labels never stopped anyone from being molested/rapped. It's pretty shitty.