I am so happy right now!

381 posts in this topic

Posted

car-uh-mel. You?

i totally missed a joke didn't i

Let me join you there under the path of the joke, because it passed over my head too.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

So I had a take home test in my PHHE class... That I completely forgot to take. I didn't even know we had one until I arrived at class last night and my professor mentioned it. I felt royally puppyed for two minutes until he said the grades on the exam were so abysmal that he was going to let us retake it entirely. Lucky Break!

I of course took the test and failed it but at least I got a high enough grade that I'm still passing the class :B

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this

Posted

car-uh-mel. You?

i totally missed a joke didn't i

Its pronounced Caramel. People who call it Caramel are stupid because its obviously Caramel. Gosh

SilverAlchemic and Teto like this

Posted

carmel

(how u fel)

((i don't really say that))

Posted

Its pronounced Caramel. People who call it Caramel are stupid because its obviously Caramel. Gosh

This was the joke

Posted

You should probably keep an actual blog that people can follow because these life adventure posts are all good and I like seeing them.

Posted

Oh right. I left two pouches of carrots there explicitly for Bilbo, and Betty's mom that normally doesn't like me offered to take me to a Chinese restaurant or something, but by the time I found Bilbo, it was a little late. She thanked me over the phone, which is like a +10.

And yeah, I've considered doing a blog. I'm kind of lazy with stuff like that tho. ): Can't even keep a diary.

Teto, T1g and Sayubie like this

Posted

Before I forget: If you ever needed a title for this post you'd be obligated to call it "There and Back Again".

Goodnight.

Sayubie, SilverAlchemic, T1g and 1 other like this

Posted

(puppy yeah plus points with the mom!)

(SAHA'S GANDALF)

T1g and Sahaqiel like this

Posted

Oh right. I left two pouches of carrots there explicitly for Bilbo, and Betty's mom that normally doesn't like me offered to take me to a Chinese restaurant or something, but by the time I found Bilbo, it was a little late. She thanked me over the phone, which is like a +10.

And yeah, I've considered doing a blog. I'm kind of lazy with stuff like that tho. ): Can't even keep a diary.

A story from the perspective of the Guinea pig would be interesting. Regardless this is even better than the version of the story you told us at the zoo

T1g, Sahaqiel and Agent Zako like this

Posted

Sahaqiel I demand you edit your post and replace all instances of Bilbo with Speedwagon.

Its his real name and you know it

Posted

yes, yes i know

speedwagon can't die-- he's too lovable

Posted

What is the visual novel and can we read it and also can we read the essay