I am so happy right now!

381 posts in this topic

Posted

Third day in a row where I've went to bed around 12-1am and have gotten up at 7-8am. Sleeping pattern is getting back on the mend finally. I'm already feeling less miserable and tired all the time. The little things in life are always the best (o:

pheonix561, Sahaqiel and Dark_One like this

Posted

I turned in three papers today. Three. I only have one left, unless my Southern Lit professor decides to assign a paper over Absolom, Absolom. Hopefully that does not happen, but even if it does, it'll be okay.

I wrote 26 pages last night, and it sucked, but it'a okay because it's over now!

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Third day in a row where I've went to bed around 12-1am and have gotten up at 7-8am. Sleeping pattern is getting back on the mend finally. I'm already feeling less miserable and tired all the time. The little things in life are always the best (o:

I've been the same, for the sake of talking about it. Managed to keep it up since I got back from the last time I visited home. So about 3 weeks now. Not been waking up at 8am, but most of the time in the morning at least. I usually need to sleep 9 or 10 hours, and if I manage to only get up having had 7 or 8 hours, then I end up having to make up for it the next night. But going to bed between 11 and 1 most nights. Latest I've stayed up since I started getting back to normal was about 2am, and I ended up sleeping until noon.

Posted

Last Thursday, I went to bed at 2. Friday, 5. Saturday, 7:30. Yesterday, 10, because I crashed, but I woke up at 2 and stayed up because I had papers to finish.

I'm about to crash again. I'm so tired. But it's all okay. Everything is good.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Dodonpachi Saidaioujou has been confirmed to be region-free. I literally said "YES!" out loud when I read the news.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Haha, those are my work hours

But wait

That's like 10pm to 6pm for you

Cas

If I'm figuring this correctly

We're asleep at nearly the same time

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

I've pretty much guaranteed my entry to Colossalcon for the full 4 days, which thanks to my graduation party I now have more than enough money to go to. All I have to do is take my mom to Olive Garden.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

I just ran into one of my really good Uni friends a few minutes ago! Last week I was messaging him on Facebook to organize a small hangout with him and some other friends from my old program last year for sometime near Halloween, and I just ran into him on Campus near one of our Tim Horton's! Hadn't seen him in about 5 months ;3;

Sayubie likes this

Posted

Today, I found another game dev partner potential. MY PRE-EMPIRE IS GROWING.

Posted

sayuri...

also, kaffles bought me a brand new 3DS and Animal Crossing: New Leaf for my birthday

... i was pretty shock

Teto likes this

Posted

Kaffles is 100% most generous person???

Posted

what about dark one and his darktop??

honestly I feel like half the significant things I own were given to me by friends and family

Dark_One likes this

Posted

Do yo pronounce it Caramel, or Caramel

Posted

car-uh-mel. You?

i totally missed a joke didn't i

Teto likes this