I am so happy right now!

381 posts in this topic

Posted

Its so pretty, Cascade! Nice color...!!

Posted

yay cascoodly :>

Posted

Oh, there is no joy like browsing through your new laptop for the first time. I know that feel.

This Macbook might have cost an arm and a leg, but it still runs as well as I bought it two years ago. =>

Posted

M3F8Y.png

Posted

I got a spot on the college radio station, and I got into the christian artist organization I applied for! This semester is going to be awesome, I think.

Posted (edited)

Finally going to start working on piccolo more extensively with the band director today! I'm going to be the only one playing it when winter rolls around, so we're starting the fine-tuning now so I'll be awesome when marching season's over!

Happy because I like doing these things.

And also 'cause I like attention. And no one can ignore a piccolo.

Edited by Treemotan (see edit history)

Posted

I think I finally having a normal sleeping schedule, just in time for when school starts next week. I've been previously sleeping starting at 12p.m.-9p.m., and awake all night until the next day's noon hour. Not fun.

I also think I may be able to continue to play in a concert band outside of school. My school schedule allows it.

Good thing, too. I need to play Clarinet more.

Posted

FINDING OUT ONE OF YOUR NEW FLATMATES IS A SECRET TUMBLR ADDICT WITH CRAZY FANDOMS AND IS ALSO SUPER GAY AND ALSO UNDERSTANDS ANYTHING THAT ISN'T JUST FACEBOOK BASICALLY AND IS GENERALLY KIND OF LIKE YOU EXCEPT FROM A DIFFERENT CITY.

That makes me very happy to say the least (: had a lovely day with him (and other flatmates, who are still great but we aren't as close/understanding of each other).

also I got my package from Kaffles recently!!!!! :>>> soooo cuuuteee~~~

picture5uv.jpg

puppying adorable nyancat key chain, nice wee note and a ton of pretty hetalia key chains that could not all fit into photo because I suck at using sucky cameras! <3 :3c thanks again kaffles!!

Posted

Hetalia.

Really.

Posted

yeah I don't get it either but yay Cascade!!!! that actually makes me very happy to hear <3 :>

I posted a little while ago in the college rant thread that my spanish dialectology class was annoying me and I was sucking at it p. bad, II got a couple quizzes back today turns out I'm doing pretty well in there yayay

uh what else am I happy about

I am eating a delicious salad I just prepared

I am starting to look ripped

I have my second triathlon in 11 days

I escaped pregnancy once again

I am finding all sorts of good music

I feel like I have a pretty good social life and I like the people I surround myself with

I am replacing my phone soon

I'm sleeping better now (though trying not to get addicted to melatonin)

this all sounds pretty materialistic but I am generally happy

Posted

I escaped pregnancy once again

Stop doing this to me

Posted

chase do you want my babies or something

Posted

The question is

do your babies want me?

Posted

Chase x Cirt otp

Posted

My university, which I'm a junior in now, didn't have me as a registered student...for some odd reason. I had all my classes dropped, which sucks. General ed classes are so hard to find.

Today, I finally resolved this with the school, and was lucky enough to find the last seat of a general ed class. For those college musicians out there, this is a big deal. I have about ten music classes, each about one unit each. I need 12 units to be full-time, which I aim to be.

Long story short, I resolved the problem, and can finally go to my university...which I am now two days behind on.