The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted

((sorry if might posts from now on seem a bit WoW related. I'm just dieing to play again.))

Posted

((Yus, just temp my character :\ Im totally lost. And I really don't want to mess anything up, 'cause Im really good at that XD))

Posted

(( lol. What do you mean exactly by WOW related? You're not going to have random weapons and armor and magical abilities or items from WOW, are you?))

Posted (edited)

Elizabeth might have been abe to avoid the chains once, but this time she was not so lucky. Seeing them, she tried to jump, but the chains were to quick. They hooked in the curve in her foot, sending her sprawling forward towards the ground.

Landing, she rolled onto her back, bringing up her sword and blunting the attack that was coming straight towards her.

Edited by Zelda Drottningu (see edit history)

Posted

((I'm not sure what i meant. It's just that I just watched a bunch of WoW videos))

Posted

Danielle was about to send the chain on her left wrist piercing through Liz's chest when Ryu finally leaped into the fray, parrying the strike of chain with a swift flick of his blade. He quickly pulled Elizabeth out of the way, helping her to her feet. "Are you okay?"

"Danielle!!!" She turned her head slightly to the side, only to be met with a searing pain through her temple. Cale had dashed past her, Champion Blade flicking out like a serpent's tongue and raking across the dark mark on her temple, leaving a shallow gash. Clutching at her head with her left hand, she let out a guttural cry as she collapsed to her knees, panting.

Posted

((Mmmmm... BRUNCH TIME!!!!! (breakfast and lunch mix) Be on and post soon.:)))

Posted

((uh-oh that sounds bad for Danielle. But good for...wait nvm))

Posted

Danielle fell to her knees gasping for air. Thank you." Liz said to the shocked and astounded Ryu.

She turned to face Danielle. "Do you think she's hurt?" she asked of Cale, but to herself, or dead?

Posted (edited)

"Hurt? Probably so... I just hope I didn't cut too deeply..." Cale replied, panting heavily.

Danielle did nothing but hold her head for a few seconds before she reared back, letting out another cry as the dark armor around her dissolved into shadows, ethereal blue fire in the middle of them. The armor reformed as Danielle collapsed face-down to the cold stone floor, this time with its helmet on, the parts where flesh should have been revealed having only pale blue flames. "Tch... Little whelp... Do you have any idea who you are dealing with!?" a disembodied voice screamed at them, its tone filled with rage and madness.

Edited by Stormsworder (see edit history)

Posted

"Tch... Little whelp... Do you have any idea who you are dealing with!?" An unknown voice screamed at them in a cracked and raged voice. Elizabeth stumbled back, feeling shocked and frightened. "Cale... what...?"

Liz lifted her blade in caution, preparing herself for anything that would come their way.

Posted

((Ah, man, the RP is moving along without me! Must hurry!))

King Bulbin looked out on the dersert sand, the sight of spralling dunes all too familier. He and his band had spent at least two weeks camped out in this wreched place while under the command of Zant; and had been forced many times before and after to hide under the cover of the old ruins. Now they were here again, not to hide, but to help.

However, as he felt the wind pick-up and blow a curtain of sand over the party, he felt a chill of darkness and unease wash over him. A strange, unnatural feeling of forboding filled his mind. He did not like this at all. This is just as it was before the arrival of the Twilight.

'There is great evil in this place.'

He could not dwell upon it now. They had a mission to complete. What ever vial beast or demon was out there, they would have to deal with it when it came. For now the group had to focus on the task at hand.

"Yo, Sheikah warrior! Did the knight that returned say how far they had made it into the desert? We may be able to track the surrvivers and find out what happened if we go there quickly." the King called out to Mera, eger to finish the business they had in this sorrowful wasteland.

((Yo is totally apart of the Hyrule normanculture. Weather or not King Bulbin would say it is questionable though...))

Posted

((Danielle didn't shout it :P It was the armor))

Cale frowned, looking not at Danielle but at the armor. "Who... What kind of manner of beast are you?!"

"I... am the scourge of Hyrule, Makaan! You Hylian whelps had left me imprisoned in here for decades until my body rotted in my very armor that struck fear into the hearts of many!" He clenched his gauntleted hands into fists, shaking with rage. "But death brought no freedom! Even my soul was bound by those cursed sages to this armor! I will make you pay... every last one of you!"

Posted

((oh, sorry. Do you want me to edit my post?))

Elizabeth finally understood what was happening. "Cale, she's been cursed. The armor was cursed!" She eyed the armor carefully in case it should recover and attack. "Now what are we supposed to do? How do we harm armor?"

Posted

((Nah, it's okay))

"I haven't the slightest idea..."

Blaine grunted, holding his side as he joined Cale, panting and holding his lance with one hand. Being slammed into a wall had done quite a number on him, and his arm was burned from where the chain had wrapped around it.

Rurik, sweat dripping down his face, readied his axe as he eyed the vengeful spirit of Makaan, a frown on his face. "Has to be some way though..."

"Fools! I will tear you limb from limb! I--" He was cut off as a large, powerful sword suddenly pierced through its armor, the size of the blade reaching from his waist to just below his throat. "A-Ah...!?"

"Makaan... what a pathetic fool you are..."

"M-Master Azathoth, why--"

"Quiet." In one swift move the blade was ripped upwards, cleaving through the armor. Makaan's final cry filled the air, the armor dissolving and leaving behind a sphere of blue flame. A black armored figure, large in size and wielding an incredibly large sword with ease in one hand, reached out and took the sphere with spiked gauntlets. Malevolence radiated from its very being, seeming to corrupt anything near it.

Cale couldn't help but feel afraid, his heart pounding in his chest. Just who was this figure? That sword... it's Exaccus, Commander Greil's old blade! He looked down at Danielle quickly, trying to think. "Liz, quickly... get Danielle," he whispered.