The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted

((It's not too big of a deal, I just need to go back and edit what needs editing once I figure out what all to change))

Posted

((*looks up from playing RF Online* ......Where the heck was it established they were going to the throne room? ....Meh. *goes off to finish up some things*))

((Just say hi and take it into another room. Try to be flexable.))

Posted

((head to a courtyard... that's where Mera would want the group to gather))

Posted

(( God, I'm an idiot. I fixed that post. ))

Posted

((You didn't do anything, Pumpkin. It was Lego who made it that everyone went to the throne room. He took things out of context.))

Posted

((I have deleted another post by me))

((This can't be much fun for you at all. Make a witty come-back to King Bulbin or speak to Mera or somthing. Things were going so well moments agoX_x'))

Posted (edited)

(( Nah, I lead him there without knowing what was really happening. I should have thought that they wouldn't be meeting Zelda before the group set off, seeing as she put the duty on Mara to gather people and go ASAP once she felt she had all she needed for the task. It was only after Umbreon pointed out they'd most likely just gather in the courtyard when I felt like slapping my forehead and saying 'well, duh! It was all right there for me to read!'

xD Me thinks I need to learn me some reading comprehension))

Edited by Pumpkin (see edit history)

Posted

((Yay!! no school today!) Sorry I didn't post yesterday. My parents have been keeping a watchful eye on me coz' I'm not doing my homework when I should.)

Rurik and Blaine took up positions beside Liz and held their weapons ready for attack. Cale entered the Ruins first leading the the way for them. "You do think that Danielle is in here right? I do not want to loose one of my dearest friends, nor does Zelda." Elizabeth spoke to Cale in a worried and questioning tone.

(Oh, and please don't think of me as a young and immature girl!)

Posted

(( lol. Personally, I don't see why I would. I never cared for homework, either))

Posted (edited)

(Oh. I didn't mean that I'm immature because I don't do my homework, I meant coz' I'm 13.) :)

Edited by Zelda Drottningu (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

((Heh, don't worry about it. You write pretty well for someone your age, in my opinion))

"She has to be in here... the corpse we saw outside definitely wasn't her, so she has to be somewhere inside of here..." Keeping his two-handed sword in a loose grip, he slowly walked forward while glancing around. Where in this ancient prison could she be? He paused, trying to see if there were any visible tracks that he could follow... but there didn't seem to be any. He was about to speak up when he heard something very far off. It sounded like a scream...

Edited by Stormsworder (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Elizabeth, Cale, Blaine and Rurik all turned their heads in unison to the source of the scream. "What the..." Liz said felling unexpectedly frightened. She looked at Cale then thought of a single word. Danielle!

Posted

((If you were worried about your age, you shouldn't be. Heck, I'm probably considered an old fart in this thread and I'm missing stuff all over the place. ))

Posted

((And for the people thinkin I'm leaving them out... you'll run into some fun in the desert))

Panic had quickly spread across Cale's face as he heard the scream, his gaze meeting Elizabeth's. Almost immediately he regained a calm composure, trying to think of where the scream had originated from. "Keep in formation, but be light on your feet," he whispered before breaking out in a slight jog. A full-on sprint would wear them all out too quickly. Danielle... Wherever you are, just hold on!

Posted (edited)

They started to jog lightly in the direction of the scream. Cale still leading the way. Elizabeth felt concerned, frightened and worried for the young girls life. Danielle was only a few years yuonger than Liz but she was still inexperienced. Danielle, hold on. We're coming!

((Mmmm... Lunch time!))