The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"Got it." Liz hurried off towards the back wall, waiting for Cale to distract the creature so she could do as told. As soon a cale leaped forward, sword in hand, to restrain the beast, Liz ran around to the back of the beast, filling with determination.

She readied her sword and was about to lunge forward to rip off its helmet, when the chain binding Rurik was thrown backwards, catching Liz on her left shoulder. She staggered and cried out in pain as the firey blue chain cut and burned her flesh.

Getting angery and impatient, she leaped forward and ripped off the beast's helmet, landing right behind the monster.

Edited by Zelda Drottningu (see edit history)

Posted

Cale ducked under a swing from the figure's now-freed fist, grabbing the arm and twisting it sharply behind his opponent without eliciting a cry of pain from it. It was very strong, despite the fact it was around his size. "Ngh!" He grunted, feeling the heat from the chain that was bound to its wrist.

The figure released Rurik from the chain that bound him, unable to shove Liz away before she could accomplish the goal. Even in the dim light, the face was unmistakable. Grime-covered, fresh cuts covering parts of it, was the face of Danielle. Her expression was blank, normally sapphire-blue eyes filled with that strange blue flame that had shown out from under the helmet.

Posted

(( Aaah! :o I was almost thinking it might have been her for a moment before the reveal! Before I really thought that she had impaled the beast and was trapped somewhere else because of some curse or special magic, but now she is the monster! D:

Er.. sorry. I like to state the obvious.))

Posted (edited)

((Ummmm...? Lovely post. It's so very gentle and kind! (Sarcasm)))

As soon as Liz had torn off it's helmet, she reconized the face immediatly. Danielle, but...how?

"Cale what do I do? If this truly is Danielle, I cannot harm her!!" She spoke to Cale in desperation.

((Short post. Sorry))

Posted

"Wha?" Cale looked up in shock to see that the face beneath the demonic helmet was that of the very person they had come to save. "Ah... I... I don't know!" He jumped back as one of the chains shot towards his head, the knight panting slightly. This couldn't be happening... What was wrong with Danielle? "Ngh..." He squinted slightly, noticing a strange mark that had been etched over her left temple, a strange light feeling it much like what was in her eyes. Maybe that was the key... but what could they do without accidentally seriously injuring her?

Posted

((Bah! Ryu has to do something I just have no idea what DX))

Posted

Elizabeth saw where Cale was looking and followed his gaze which lead towards a mark over Danielle's left temple. Luckly, the monster Danielle still had not noticed Liz at her feet.

Taking a chance, Liz grabbed her sword by the hilt and swung it, with as much force as possible, towards the back of Danielle's knee. Although there was armor there, Danielle collapsed forward, landing on her knees.

Liz got up and pointed her sword at the back of Danielle's head, then pulled it back and swung it forward, hitting her in the left temple with the flat of her sword.

((Is this alright?)

Posted

((yeah... be careful about not controlling my char too much though.))

The attack did little good, those unnatural eyes now locking onto Liz. Moving swiftly she rose back to her feet, sending her fist forward in a powerful uppercut towards Elizabeth's gut with enough force to knock the wind out of her and drive her to her knees.

"Liz!" Cale shouted, drawing the Champion Blade and sheathing his own weapon in favor of a lighter sword.

((Think of something Ryu :P))

Posted

((Maybe help with the subduing?))

Posted

((Ok. Sorry))

Liz fell to the ground in agony. Now at the mercy of Danielle. She rolled to the side to avoid another attack, but landed on her left shoulder where she had been cut and burned by Danielle. Pain shot up her arm, making her cry out. " Cale! Please...help!!!

((Oh Pumpkin, why did you say sorry before. I found what you said quite funny. :) ))

Posted

((Maybe help with the subduing?))

((Er, attack fruitlessly then help the wounded?))

Posted

((Yeah, Ryu MIGHT want to help))

Danielle shot her hand forward, wrapping it around Liz's neck and squeezing tight, trying to strangle her to death.

"Ngh... Danielle, stop!" Cale shouted, charging forward and delivering a swift strike under her arm, getting through a gap in her armor. Danielle's arm spasmed, her hand releasing Liz now as she stumbled back, eyes narrowing. Cale moved quickly to Liz's side, helping her to stand in case she needed it, his sword-arm keeping the blade pointing towards Danielle. "Are you okay...?"

Raising her hands now, she gripped both chains once more, the flames on the chains intensifying even more as she prepared to strike.

Posted (edited)

Elizabeth ducked down to grab her blade when Danielle whipped the chains forward, pushing the sword further away. She ran after it, picking it up and arming herself against any attacks.

Liz ran back over to Cale's side "We attack together. Aim for the underarm."

((Er, where's Rurik and Blaine, and will Danielle die or will she have a curse broken or something?))

((how do we kill the 'monster' Danielle?))

Posted

((Broken, but all I'll say is the mark is the key. Blaine was just about knocked out with how hard he was thrown, and Rurik is still recovering from nearly being cooked alive... and I have trouble with too many chars at once, so bear with me))

"Maybe, but... we don't want to hurt her so bad that if we snap her out of it, she may not recover from the injuries..." Cale frowned a bit now, panting slightly. He was getting just a bit worn out, the temperature of the room increasing thanks to the flames on the chains. "Something is controlling her... but what? There's gotta be some way to make her snap out of it."

Posted (edited)

((Ok, sorry. I didn't want to cause offence.))

"I saw you looking at the mark on her head before. That wasn't there when she was normal, so that definatly has something to do with it." She looked at The Champion Blade. "That's her sword that you're using right? Maybe we should use it." Liz moved away from Cale and said to him, "We should reverse order, I'll distract and you can attack."