The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted

((Ah, yeah, I had an orthodontist appointment of my own yesterday. Killed my jaw though. And yes, she is.))

It reared back its head, letting out an otherworldly cry that would shake its opponents to the very core before it grabbed the chains still attached to its wrists, the blue fire still engulfing the metal. In one swift move it had brought the chain around in a sweeping strike to hit all three of them. Rurik immediately dropped to a crouch, the chain just barely missing him while Blaine pulled Elizabeth down. "Shoot... that thing has much more range on us with those chains," Blaine hissed. "Not only that, but that armor looks pretty tough..."

Cale grunted a bit, managing to catch his second win now as he rolled over, grabbing the Champion Blade and his own sword. Sticking Danielle's sword through his belt, he readied his own while in a prone position, looking towards the figure. There had to be a weak spot somewhere he could take advantage of...

Posted

((*feels like i'm either watching a movie or a cutscene in a video game* xD it doesn't help that while I'm reading the ight scene I'm listening to boss fight music from TP. ))

Posted

((I read through almost all of this RP. BTW what happens next?))

Posted (edited)

(( Haste makes waste of a perfectly good story. :P Just let it unfold and see for yourself.

EDIT: I figured it would be polite to wait on Umbreon to post if we are doing a skip to the desert, since her character is supposed to be pretty much the leader of the group in the first place.))

Edited by Pumpkin (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I figured it would be polite to wait on Umbreon to post if we are doing a skip to the desert, since her character is supposed to be pretty much the leader of the group in the first place.))

((I agree.))

Edited by Ivo-goji (see edit history)

Posted

((I meant who is going to post next))

Posted

Liz felt someone pull her down and looked accros to see Blaine there. "Shoot... that thing has much more range on us with those chains," Blaine hissed. "Not only that, but that armor looks pretty tough..."

Elizabeth looked back to the beast in front of her, trying to see a flaw in in its armor. "There, under it's arm. Can you see it?" She whispered to Blaine.

Posted

Blaine squinted his eyes, nodding slightly. He saw a space just under the armpit, a small spot but perhaps the least defended of them. "Liz, be careful... We don't want you to get hurt." He took his lance in hand as he swiftly rose to his feet, Rurik following suit with his battleaxe.

The figure suddenly thrust one arm towards the ground, the chain having a life of its own now as it tore through the stone with ease, coming up beneath Blaine. The young man barely had any time to react, the chain almost spearing him through the gut. Stepping to the side, it suddenly wrapped around his left arm, the fire searing his skin. "Aaaagh!"

"Blaine!" Rurik roared, bringing down his axe at the chain, only to fail to cleave through it. The other chain came around, wrapping around his chest quickly, most of his body protected by his armor from the flames.

Cale bore his teeth, gripping the hilt of his blade tight. "Ngh..." he rushed forward, preparing to strike while the figure was preoccupied.

Posted (edited)

Elizabeth rasied her sword and ran forward to strike the enemy under its arm while it was distracted. In the corner of her eye, she saw Cale charge forward to do the same thing.

Liz held her blade high and thrust forward, missing the target. Grinding her teeth, she dodged the chains that were wraped around Rurik and lifted her blade for another attack.

Edited by Zelda Drottningu (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

(( Extremely off topic, but what do you guys think?

th_firefliessmall-1.jpg

I'm drawing as much as I can to sell prints in tsubasa con's AA. It'll be my first year doing something like this. > <))

Edited by Pumpkin (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

It turned its head sharply towards Liz, still preoccupied with keeping both of the royal knights captive. Behind its helmet, its eyes burned with that unnatural blue fire, the figure never once making a single sound.

Cale ducked and rushed forward, sending up his blade. Blood splattered slightly on his hand, but it still didn't react or make a sound. Unfortunately, its armored fist came down and slammed into his head, sending the knight crashing to the ground. Grunting, fighting off the wave of dizziness that overcame him, he tried to roll out of the way in case of a follow up attack. There had to be some weak point, but even when he struck flesh it never once flinched.

Still holding Rurik captive in its chains, the figure shot out its left hand to grab Liz by her neck.

Edited by Stormsworder (see edit history)

Posted

(( Extremely off topic, but what do you guys think?

th_firefliessmall-1.jpg

I'm drawing as much as I can to sell prints in tsubasa con's AA. It'll be my first year doing something like this. > <))

OMG!!! Did you draw that?!!

Posted

(( Mhmm, that I did. I was drawing it all today xD ))

Posted

Having seen Cale thrust his sword under the beast's arm, Piercing its flesh, Elizabeth knew that that was not its weakness.

Maybe its weakness is the blue fire. "Cale, you don't think that its weakness is its eye, do you? She looked over to Cale and saw him on the floor Conscious but with blood slowly dripping off his head. "Cale?!!

She ran over to Cale, keeping an eye on the creature, and kneeled down beside him, holding out a hand.

(( Mhmm, that I did. I was drawing it all today xD ))

((It's REALLY REALLY good!!! You should be really happy with your work!! :) ))

Posted

Cale grunted slightly, reaching up to take her head. At least he hadn't been completely knocked out... "It's possible... We'll need to knock that helmet off of it or something, though... Those openings are way too narrow for any of our blades to pierce through." Stumbling slowly to his feet, he barely had time to duck before Blaine was flung at them, the younger knight crying out as he slammed into the wall. "Blaine!"

"Hey Cale, you mind hurrying!" a sweating Rurik shouted. The flames were heating up his armor, burning him alive within his own armor.

Cale frowned, readying his blade once more. "We'll strike at once, Liz... I'll try to restrain the thing, you pull off its helmet and strike, okay? Looks like it might be the easiest bit of armor to pull off..."