The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted

"Uh, Liz..." Cale hesitated as he glanced towards her. Princess Zelda had ordered him to protect Elizabeth with his life, something he wouldn't back down on. "Be careful, and don't do anything foolish... I don't want you to die." Gripping the Champion Blade in his right hand, he looked back towards Danielle and narrowed his eyes.

As Liz began to move away from Cale, Danielle shot one of the chains forward, aiming to wrap it around Liz's midsection.

Posted

Chains were thrown forward towards her, making Liz dive to the floor and roll. Getting to her feet, she let out a sigh of frustration, how much longer will this take. We just want to save Danielle and get out of here.

Liz charged forward and hacked at the chains beside her, trying to break through the solid metal.

Posted

((Gonna stop here for the night and head to bed... so Adn and Ryu can try to get in a bit of time on this battle. Plus I'm still wonderin if Umbreon is going to post them entering the desert, or if I'll have to...))

Unfortunately, if Rurik's heavy axe could do little good against the chains, Liz's blade definitely wouldn't. Using the chains on her left arm, Danielle swept them towards Liz's feet, trying to take her legs out from under her and send her sprawling to the cold stone floor.

Posted

((See ya. I've gotta get off too. Going to a school production soon. I'll have time to think about what to write :) ))

Posted

(( :o I knew it was Danielle all along. Because Champion Blade with blood in mysterious corpse would only have to equal her.))

Posted

(( I'm getting excited to play :D I'll probably end up drawing from this RP if I sit around much more. lol ))

Posted

((Hey, be cool if you did draw stuff from the RP. :D Be interesting to see how you'd render my main char. Huh... Not sure where Umbreon is though))

Posted

((Right here... Just considering he next post as it seem rather vita... If you don't mind I'm going to GM the group to the courtyard (meaning that I'm placing them there) and skip to the desert after a short time there.))

Mera was unable to gather anymore men for the party so she appeared in front of those gathered in the courtyard. "Men. we are about to undertake a mission to rescue any members of the guard sent out, and also the well being of the party sent prior to us, containing a member of the royal family. We shall head over to he stables, mount and be on our way. Any questions?"When no one acknowledge they had a question she said. "Right then. Mount and be ready to go as soon as I am ready. Any personal belongings left at the castle shall be watched over," she was mainly referring to Mugo's cart, "I shall make the final preparations and be with you shortly." When the group got to the stables one of the hands had the horses set aside for them. "Pick whichever one suits you, they're all ready to go." She then rushed off to get back to her other duties. It was not long before Mera rejoined the group. "Well shall we be off?" She then mounted her horse in one smooth movement. and set off.

The group now stood at the edge of the sand. They stood there for a small amount of time then Mera lead the party in. The sooner they got there the greater chance Danielle, and the prior party were alive.

Posted

Eskill looked around the desert "It looks pretty normal." he said. "So what do we do now that we're here?"

Posted

(( Oh yay! :D Umbreon is on~ Well, I think it would be awesome to draw her in the armor she's in now with all the ambient light from the flaming blue chains, the guards and Liz rushing her. Of course, I don't know how well it'd come out.

of course, simply because it's my character, I was thinking of drawing Mugo and his horse racing across the desert, The Bulbins on their boars running behind him, but the king of the Bulbins having a bout of roaring laughter up along side him and pointing ahead. I'm not sure what Mera and Eskill would be riding/doing, so I can't really think of where I'd place them. ))

Posted (edited)

Mera turned her head to Eskill, "We move onward, had I been in the party, and survived I'd have headed towards the arbiter's grounds, It would appear to be safer."

Edited by Umbreon (see edit history)

Posted

As they stood at the edge of the desert, a strange and ominous wind began to blow, kicking up the sand. Evil and darkness filled the air, an ancient rage seeping forth from deep below the sands... Something awaited them in the desert, something that wouldn't let them reach their destination safely...

Posted (edited)

With the Sheikah's eye on his cart when she mentioned that it would be best to leave most personal possessions, he figured he could detach this horse from the cart and barrow a saddle, blanket and reigns that would fit the large spotted stallion. After he had set his cart off to the side he prepared his horse and strapping not only his own food and water plus a bottle of oil and his oil lamp, then some feed and grain as well to ensure that the steed could keep up his strength. Mera appeared again after he had everything ready, and was thankful for it. Before he could remember the necklace around his neck, they were set off to the desert in a great haste, Castien keeping pace with Mera's own steed, though his massive muscular body and long legs could have sent him farther forward than the pace that was set by the leader of the group.

After many hours of travel, and only a stop by the stallion's owner to give the horse something to drink before they reached the desert with the more tainted water, they finally arrived in the desert and slowed to a halt for a moment, Castien seemed uneasy with their air of malice that suddenly started to seethe through the sands and bared down on the group from the unrelenting sun above. He tossed his head and let out restless cries, only staying where he stood because of the firm direction from his master, even though he appeared to not want to go further into this place. Of course, Mugo knew all too well that leaving the beast would mean a horrible fate for the both of them, given the tales of hungry sand worms and the like out there.

"Hush, Castien." the young man muttered as the horse squealed again and stamped one of his back feet in protest to this idea. Apparently he had finally realized where Mugo was taking him and for what purpose. However, he would have no say in this matter if Mugo could help it.

Edited by Pumpkin (see edit history)

Posted

((Hehe!! It's 7am here :). I'l wait for the others to catch up before I post anything more))

Posted

((Well, Adn is on vacation, dunno where Ryu is... so you might have to post. I might temp their chars, I dunno. We'll see. But I give you permission to go ahead and post...))