The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted

King Bulbin watched Mera silently jump into the great pit, disapeareing in the darkness.

'Humph. Impatient little shadow-human-thing...'

Hopping off Lord Bulbo, he took a good look down the dark hole in the ground, before desiding that this was most likely going to get him killed, and jumping after the Sheikah warrior. The other Bulbins fallowed him, acending into pitch black cavern that so few had returned out off.

The King landed with a loud thud, his armor and belly shaking from the impact. Regaining his composure, he observed that inside the cave was much more well lit. Mera, who for once was very visible in a dark place, stood at the far side of the cave, looking around cautiously. He pulled out his club, readying for any attack that might come.

"Just so you know, I doubt I'll really be able to convince any monsters dwelling down here to help us," he called out. "Any other Bulbins or Bokoblins we encounter might not attack, but beasts like Lizalfos and Helmasaures are beyond my power."

No sooner had he said that did a quiet 'splat' echo through the cave.

((Tired. Must sleep. As long as we're not doing anything plot-important, you guys can control the Bulbins. And by you guys, I mean Umbreon, Pumpkin, and Swordplaymaster12. Just let me reply when we reach the Great Fairy.))

Posted (edited)

"What was your farther researching?" Gwain said with a grin starting to emerge on his face.

Edited by Gerbil5 (see edit history)

Posted

((OK then, how should I join in and where? Hm...I guess I'll just start in Hyrule Field.))

"GAAAHHH!!!" the bulbin screamed as it was slain in two by Adam's sword. Adam looked around and saw no more enemies; the group of three bublins were now very dead. Adam wiped the blood off his sword and onto one of his "cleaning cloths". Sheathing his sword, he then checked the bodies for anything useful. He found on one of them a small bag of 59 rupees and a short sword, a broken bow and some old arrows on another, and a worn dagger and a short sword on the first one he killed. Adam took out a bag of rupees and dumped the newly acquired rupees into his bag and then dumped everything else into a sack he was carrying on his back. Adam then shrugged the sack off and started to stretch. "A long day," he murmured to himself as he began to sit down to stretch his legs. When he finished the stretches he does after every battle, he rose and picked his sack up. Throwing it onto his back, he slipped his arms into the makeshift straps attached to it. He then scanned the horizon. He was just about to turn to the East when he caught something out of the corner of his eye: smoke, rising into the sky from the north. "I wonder what's that?" he thought to himself. "It must be Castle Town. Hm...Ah well. Those people can take care of themselves." With that, Adam turned towards the path leading to Kakariko Village and started walking once again.

Posted (edited)

i did post something, but appearently Teto deleted it, thinking it was OOC

((I got it back for you, Dim, just in case you still want it.

"I'm sorry, but i have to go!" Darren said, gathering all his items, and putting them in his shoulder bag.

"... Well you could at least tell me your name." said Gwain, "right, Darren, whats yours?" Darren replied, walking towards the cliff "My name is Gwain... what are you doing?" he said "Oh, Nothing..... you might want to look away" said Darren "ok...." Gwain said looking in another direction, then when he looked back, Darren was gone.

But,

------

"I'm sorry, but I must take leave of you as I have an appointment to catch!" Darren spoke quickly, gathering his things and throwing them hastily into his shoulder bag.

"Well you could at least tell me your name before you leave?" Gwain asked.

"Oh. Right. It's Darren, and may I ask for yours in return?" Darren replied, noticing how RUDE AND MEAN A PERSON HE IS FOR NOT MENTIONING HIS NAME BEFOREHAND, before walking off in the direction of the cliff.

"Gwain." he replied, looking after Darren with a quizzical look. "What are you doing, ol' chap? Suiciding are we?" Gwain chuckled softly, biting the end of his pipe and puffing on it merrily, putting his monicle firmly in place under the shade of his luxury top hat and greying hair.

"Oh, nothing. You might want to look away, though." Darren warned him.

Gwain chuckled, patting his large stomach. "Hahaha, quite so, old fellow! I haven't the stomach for what I think you might be doing, and I will do as you bid of me and turn the other way." Gwain did so, waddling as he turned. Having waited the sum of around 30 seconds in silence, he turned back to see if that young lad was still alright. He was nowhere to be seen.

"What the devil-" Gwain spluttered, chocking on the smoke from his pipe a little as he waddled to the edge of the cliff. The boy was nowhere to be seen. Gwain burst into chuckling once more, falling on the ground and rolling around on his belly merrily, chuckling all the while. He got back up and sippped on a glass of brandy. "Well what a day this is indeed!"

------

is how I would have written it.))

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

My second character:

Name: Xevin

Race: ??? (Not an unknown race; it's just that his race cannot be figured out since he covered himself with a cloak)

Appearance: Wears a black cloak completely covering himself (including face. He also wears black boots and black gauntlets), so that his age, race, appearance, and such are unknown. Wears light but strong armor underneath the cloak. Also, he’s 6ft 4in tall.

Weapons: Two black gauntlets, a huge black sword with several deep-black onyx gems along [both sides of] the blade and two large ones on the hilt (one on each side), and twin black long swords.

Personality: Cold and calculating, he will do anything to survive and get what he wants, be it manipulation, thievery, torture, or murder. He also finds amusement in the pain of others.

Home: No home.

Bio: Unknown (shall be revealed later, for if I revealed it now, it would spoil EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!).

And don't worry - none of the weapons are enchanted or have special powers this time.

Posted (edited)

Stormsworder: ((...Vadarth, PM me and tell me his race and a bit of his bio, or I will not allow him to be cleared.

Also, generic character to the extreme. -_- He fits one of the RPG stereotypes, that's for sure...))

Vadarth X: ((OK, I'll do so.

Oh, don't worry; I almost never make such generic characters. Hehehe, you'll see...))

Teto: (( I'm expecting superpowers to be involved here somehow.))

Stormsworder: ((Teto, you were right.))

Edited by Stormsworder (see edit history)

Posted

Darren looked at Gwain, gwain could tell by Darrens expression to leave that question alone. "It must have been important, i mean you did fall over a bridge because of it?" Darren still didn't answer, Gwain knew that he should have left this question alone too, but his curiosity started to get the better of him.

Posted

hi stormsworder. can i join please? if i can, then i have my charater here

Name: Spiko

Race: Hylian

Appearance: He is a average hight person,

with brown spiky hair and a black tunic. His eyes are brown,

while the pupils in his eyes burn deply, into adventure.

Weapons: Sword, and Bow and arrow. Strangely, He wares a

Pendant that leakes out strange power, that infact

made him stronger.

Personality: Spiko is a cheerfull most of the time, and can

be quit good at jokes. Although he can be pushy and sarcastic,

it seems that nobody minds him, when he acts like that.

Sometimes get ill from the distorted behavior, that emerges

from the unknown phenomena.

Home: Spiko lives in the posh main street of castle town.

Bio: As a young hylian, Spiko always had a need for detailed

adventure, he loved to go fishing and finding ruppee's

in nooks and crannys. On his 12th birthday, His mother

bought him a sword made of platinum Geo rocks, and

a hylian shield. He was to yuong to use them so i just stuck

with his bow and arrow that his father made for him when he

was 6. when he hit the age of 19 He said goodbye

to his mum anddad, walked out of castle town, and

started the adventure he had lusted for his entire life...

thank you ~ Spiko

Posted (edited)

"I'm sorry, but I must take leave of you as I have an appointment to catch!" Darren spoke quickly, gathering his things and throwing them hastily into his shoulder bag.

"Well you could at least tell me your name before you leave?" Gwain asked.

"Oh. Right. It's Darren, and may I ask for yours in return?" Darren replied, noticing how RUDE AND MEAN A PERSON HE IS FOR NOT MENTIONING HIS NAME BEFOREHAND, before walking off in the direction of the cliff.

"Gwain." he replied, looking after Darren with a quizzical look. "What are you doing, ol' chap? Suiciding are we?" Gwain chuckled softly, biting the end of his pipe and puffing on it merrily, putting his monicle firmly in place under the shade of his luxury top hat and greying hair.

"Oh, nothing. You might want to look away, though." Darren warned him.

Gwain chuckled, patting his large stomach. "Hahaha, quite so, old fellow! I haven't the stomach for what I think you might be doing, and I will do as you bid of me and turn the other way." Gwain did so, waddling as he turned. Having waited the sum of around 30 seconds in silence, he turned back to see if that young lad was still alright. He was nowhere to be seen.

"What the devil-" Gwain spluttered, chocking on the smoke from his pipe a little as he waddled to the edge of the cliff. The boy was nowhere to be seen. Gwain burst into chuckling once more, falling on the ground and rolling around on his belly merrily, chuckling all the while. He got back up and sippped on a glass of brandy. "Well what a day this is indeed!"

------

is how I would have written it.))

((D:

well you have been around a lot longer then me.....

:( ))

Darren Immediatly replied to Gwains Question "Sorry.... i spaced out for a second.... You asked what my father was researching, correct?" "Yeah.... was he researching something important?" Gwain said "well... nothing specific, he was a archealogist.... though i do think he might have been looking for one small thing.... though i never anything in his study........ hhmm.... oh, sorry, i'm babbling.... i must get going" Darren finished, then started walking off,

Reply: ((Haha, I was kidding. Don't worry about it. ;D))

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

((Well... seeing as Stormsworder isn't going to post, I'll post again. smile.gif ))

Liz raised her head, eyes searching for the creature, and found it a few steps away. Lifting her blade to face diagonally upwards, she took a step backwards, still keeping an eye out for other foes, before squniting, trying to spot a mark or symbol on the enemy. They've got to have something like Danielle had, seeing as Azathoth has cursed them. She thought quickly. But where though? Danielle had hers on her temple, so wouldn't they have the same?

Posted

Darren kept walking off, but Gwain followed him "Why are you in such a hurry?" he said "its not really important, i just study old things, nothing somebody you would be interested in" Darren said "try me" Gwain said, still following "Well... i just share my research with people i know...." Darren said, slowing down, but not looking back. "i dragged you out of the water while you were unconcious, i saved you life" said Gwain, Darren stopped. "Fine, if your that interested..." Darren said, then he took out a blue rod "i think theres something around here that will react to me using this, my book have little bits of information i'm trying to glue together" Darren said, Gwain nodded.

Posted (edited)

"I can help, i'm good with stuff like this" Gwain said " pass it here". With an unsure look on darren's face he said "ok, here you go" i wonder if i can trust him, Darren thought. Gwain looked at the book "The Rod is Supposed to --- the user or posseser control two ---------- statues, i wonder if it means those weird staues i've seen around hyrule" he asked himself.

Edited by Gerbil5 (see edit history)

Posted

"You've seen them?!" Exclaimed Darren "you must tell me where! my father spent a long part of his life searching for them!"

"Uh... Sure, but i've definetly seen more then just two.... anyway, i think i remember seeing on in arbiters ground....

one down in ordon.... and i think is one up there where you were searching" said Gwain "PERFECT!" Darren shouted, then he

started to climb the cliff "what are you doing?! we can find another way up there" said Gwain "though that is true, this

way will prove the fastest!" Darren replied, and he kept climbing.

Posted (edited)

Stormsworder: ((Oiy... so exhausted... such a long day... *snoozes on desk* I might have to wait to see you guys until after survival weekend...

I'm seriously considering enforcing a "literate RPer" policy here...))

Zelda Drottningu: ((I feel sorry for you. Starting College isn't exactly easy, is it?

And with the literate RPer's, am I literate enough for this RP?(though I've been acting a part this Role Play for a while now.) I've only been in one before this one, but I love writing and creating stories. smile.gif

I don't want to post another part to this story until you post another part.))

Stormsworder: ((Zelda, you're extremely literate, so you don't need to worry. I won't be getting a reply up until Sunday. I got a pretty big day today renovating a building.))

Edited by Teto
Merging posts to reduce clutter (see edit history)

Posted

((Yeh, like I said, starting College isn't easy (at least I think that's what you're talking about).

I'll be moving house soon, so...stressfull times. smile.gif Ok...almost bed time. It's 11:22pm on a Saturday here. Heh...Your only just starting Saturday there where as in Australia we're finishing Saturday.

Ok. I'll wait until you post a reply smile.gif ))