The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This post reserved for merging purposes.

Unable to remove attachment due to an error in the system. It belongs to Gerbil5, not me.

Sample.bmp

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

He traveled into the cave a ways more, having to leave Castien outside with the boars once he realized that the horse was far too tall even on his own to be walking inside the way that they were traveling. So, with a good deal of upper body strength of his own, he carried Natu by his arms, holding them securely round his neck as he crouched forward a bit to take on the other man's weight. He had worried that doing something similar to a fireman's carry would bring too much strain to the injured leg, so he worked with only the injured man's arms for the most part. As they moved further into the cave there was a strange 'plop' noise that came from above. Mugo didn't know what it was, but it didn't' sound like the gentle trickle of water falling in a cave-like entrance. It was too heavy. He stopped short of the rest of the group, becoming nervous for his and Natu's safety, since they weren't exactly as seasoned fighters as the group in front of them, or really in any condition to fight anything. "W,what was that?" he whispered tensely, his eyes still getting adjusted to the much darker hall around them, but still searching in what little he could see.

--------

The figure closest to the beast that Danielle had sliced into charged at it with it's dagger in hand, fearlessly jumping onto the back of it and stabbing it repeatedly into it's neck, noting the blue flame escaping it, but still attacking the strange beast constantly for some sort of resulting factor, seeing as this person had never fought a beast so strange, the mysterious figure knew little of how to kill it either. If anything, it would swivel it's attention from the injured pair of girls to this new assailant instead, biding them all more time.

The other dark form that had beheaded one of the archers was already up from the ground and after another, getting shot at a few times. The first arrow seemed to pass right through it from the angle they saw it at, but reality it only passed under the smaller form's armpit before cracking itself against the ground, the point hitting and scraping stone before clattering to the ground. The second shot as the quick body got closer stopped it only in a small pause. Onlookers assuming to believe that the archer had actually hit the charging frame in some way, but not enough to stop it all together as it finally came close enough to grab the skeleton archer by the wrist and tug it forward as it dropped it's bow. It fought back with the dark shape and pulled it's arm back, in which step the figure took advantage. As the skeleton pulled it's arm back from it's opponent even though the hand was still tightly wrapped around it's wrist, the figure lunged forward quickly, taking the skeleton's wrist with it between the decrepit form's own legs and pulling the arm back behind it, forcing the skeleton to flip forward and land with a clatter on it's back and crack it's head a little on the ground. The shadow then stepped into place with a strong heel crashing down onto the ribcage of the monster, breaking bones as the heel came crashing down onto it, then, as the monster roared, the figure took it's sword and beheaded the otherworldly beast just as with the other one.

Posted

Gwain watched Darren attempt to climb the wall, "you'll never succeed, you'll climb that wall when gorons learn to swim". "what do you suggest we do Gwain" Darren said as he fell off the wall again, "i suggest that you follow me" Gwain said with a grin. the path back to the bridge had many twists and turns, it was long and tiresome, but Gwain and Darren kept walking. "So do you know much about what that rod does yet." asked Gwain "No, but what i've decipherd from the book says that it can control those anicent statues" said darren. Gwain wanted to ask him how he gained possession of the blue rod, but he didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable

"There it is" Gwain said pointing towards one of the statues. Darren ran towards the statue like a giddy child. "Finally, there it is , after all those years of searching, i've finally found it....." "hey Darren" Darren was frozen with a big smile across his face "DARREN, get out the rod already" Gwain shouted "sorry Gwain" Darren held out the rod towards the statue.

(i'm out of idears, it's up to you doc)

Posted

((...How did I miss that? Oh yeah, I've been exhausted from survival weekend.

How the HECK did they get the Dominion Rod from Link, huh? They CANNOT have it as it is an item that Link possesses. If anything, he would have given it to Shad for him to study. So no, just no.))

The repeated blows to the neck gradually ripped through the flesh and spine, beheading the creature. It flailed about slightly before collapsing motionless to the ground. Apparently, they had discovered one of the few ways to kill the creatures...

With the fall of one of their comrades, the beasts grew even more desperate. Another leapt at Danielle, but now she knew how to handle these monstrosities. as it charged at her, she crouched and wrapped both hands tightly around the hilt of her blade, bringing it around and cleaving through the neck with a sharp jolt to both her arms.

The remaining two hissed slightly, looking at each other before leaping at the figure on the ground, brandishing their two shortswords and swinging rapidly at the newcomer.

((I think I forgot your post, Zelda... It's been a pretty rough day.))

Posted

The 'newcomer' that they started to advance on turned it's head toward them, having crouched over the recent immobile opponent to look it over for even a moment to process it. Now, the eyes of this shadow of a frame stared straight at them as they drew closer, staying where it was for a few moments more, but was not left to fend for itself as the other figure who had fortunately killed that strange beast had taken notice to his comrade outnumbered. As if planned, both started in a move together to charge at their enemies, the smaller one moving quickly from the spot it had taken on the ground to a slightly crouched standing point with their blade ready and close at the side in only two strategically placed steps that closed the gap in between them and the enemy. The other taller and slightly more muscular one came up from the side, taking the same advancing passing steps to close in the gap at about the same time as their counterpart had, having a strangely easy enough time to get in close to the one nearest, grab at the arm, pull the monster in and gained access to it's neck and head with an aggressive wrap around of the arm and quickly twisted until a sickening snap resounded. The other figure had done just about the same, but used the back of the blade against the back of the beast's neck since it was shorter and watched as the monster tried to duck and move back, as this happened the smaller figure lunged a powerful knee to the monster's face while pulling down with the blade, almost making it appear if it was helping the monster to behead itself.

Posted

((I'll probably reply much later in the day... I think I'm going to sit in the lobby and help girls move into their dorms today.

And a rod that controls statues? Sorry, but that is the Dominion Rod in a nutshell -_-))

Posted

well, can i join, i already posted my character.

Posted (edited)

Is it too late to join, or can I make my character? This sounds like a cool RP.

Right... forgot to post my character...

Name: Luro

Race: Hyrulian

Weapon: A sword with a hilt wrapped in leather and wire. Its an okay sword, but she wishes for a better one. Also, two small knives are strapped to the inside of her boots, one for each boot.

Appearence: Dark brown hair that is usually swept back into a braid, with some wisps of hair escaping. Dark, dark blue eyes, a small mouth, and a few freckles. She is about five foot four and is sensitive about her height. She usually wears a navy tunic with a leather shoulder harness and belt to hold her sword and supplies, and tan leggings and brown knee-high boots. Also, she has brown archer's armguards on her wrists, just because she likes the way they look but also because she can use a bow if necessary.

Hometown: Hyrule Castle Town, but lived in Zora's Domain until she was eleven.

Personality: Kind of shy and quiet, but once she opens up to someone she is very loyal and friendly.

History: Luro was found washed up in Zora's Domain by a group of Zoras. Nobody knew how she got there, but they took her in and kept her until she was eleven. She was taught how to swim and fight like the Zoras do, but when she turned eleven she wanted to return to Hyrule Castle Town to find her family. She never did, but was instead taken in by a older couple. She set out on her own to explore the world when she turned sixteen.

Edited by Scorpio_13 (see edit history)

Posted

((Yeah me to because that would be awsome because i really love this story and i wish i could join!))

------

((opps i forgot this was what my charcter would be like.

Name:Vinaro

Hometown:Hyrule ever since his family was killed.

Race:Hyrulian

Weapon:A one-handed sword with a yellow handle that has a spiked gem holder at the bottom and a blade that is really long,sharp,and Kinda Strong against dark enemies but tough against other enemies.Has a huge round shield that has Red blood marks on it from his last battle.

Apperance:Has brown rough hair, A yellowish green shirt with claw marks in it from a battle, and a belt that is all the way tore up from a devastating battle.Also has heavy Ironed boots that are not fast.

History:Was never the same when he saw his own family killed.So then one day a female stranger came across the 4 year old and took him as her on and raised him until he was old enough to protect himself and others.Never was the same to anybody and never told anybody what happen to his family or why he was wounded really badly when he came to Hyrule.He also was injured by the same person (which he killed for revenge) again. So he wasn't nice to any mean person ever again.Also some people made fun of his past which gave him the nickname The Dark one when he hurt them for it.

Background:Is nice to anyone he see's but will not let anyone remind him of his dark past.Never did want to be a mean person when someone keeps on bothering him about his dreaded past.Also likes to duel are battle to protect his friends from enemies.

Well is that a good charcter to use if i joined?))

suspicious.gif

Posted (edited)

(No.1: wheres my post gone that was asking for better detail in character profiles?

No.2: teto why have you got my sprites in your post?

No.3: i never said that the rod controls statues, it's that book that Daren has that tells you about the dominion rod).

Darren stood there holding the rod up to the statue, but nothing happend."why won't it work!"Darren cried, "maybe thats the wrong rod"said Gwain. "Whats this one used for then?"Darren snapped "I don't know, pass me that book". Gwain flicked through the pages trying to find the answer of Darrens question...

Posted

Liz watched silently as the skeletal creature fell to the ground, where it lay motionless on the dry grass. Lifting her sword, she reached over her shoulder, the bright metal glimering in the sun, and sheithed her blade.

Looking up, Liz realised that danger was no longer at hand, and hurried over to Danielle's side, her left arm swinging uslessly by her side. "Are you alright? They didn't get you, did they?" She looked around quickly, thinking to herself, a frown placed upon her face. Where has Cale got to? They should be back by now, hopefully with Zelda too. And who is that person who helped us?

((Teto. Rather than editing other peoples posts, why don't you post yourself? We need others to post.

It's not that I think that Gerbil's post are up to standard, coz' think that he needs to use proper grammer and spelling, but, we need you to post as well.))

Posted

(( I know this will either be deleted or put into a mass OOC post, but why do we have so many declared orphans?

Sageolink: Ask us again once you've thought up a character you've put time into. You'll appreciate him more, and most likely stick around longer than the number of posts it takes us to annoy you with questions about him. Make a character with defined skills and flaws, a believable back story with no 'uber weapons' that some people seem so excited over and come back to us. ))

Posted

((Erm... yeah. Seriously, how many orphans are we going to have here? -_- Hyrule doesn't have that many orphans with it being a nice, prosperous land.

Scorpio, how could your character possibly wash up in Zora's Domain? All the water flows downstream, none of it upstream... she would have to be found in Lake Hylia, not the domain. Also, sixteen is very young to be setting out to explore the world, not to mention it would seem a bit more likely that she would stay to take care of the people who selflessly took her in when she had nowhere else to go. If she was older, maybe it would have been more likely that they let her go.

And I don't even know what to say to your char, Sage...))

Danielle let out a shaky breath, shaking her head as she looked now at Elizabeth. "No... they didn't hurt me, I'm okay." She turned her gaze now to the two newcomers, hesitating as they examined their garbs. Were they... Sheikah?

Blaine took a deep breath, still gripping his lance tightly as he nudged the bodies of the two closest fallen beasts to make sure they were dead. These things were fast... and apparently they had to be taken down in a certain way. But at least they knew that Azathoth's abominations weren't invincible.

Posted

The two figures that had fought and helped the stunned and curious group win that small victory looked each other over briefly before looking to the group near them. Then, the taller one walked ahead of the smaller, short one as they slowly walked over. The tall one stopped a few feet away from the others, holding out a hand as the body now categorized instantly as a 'she' spoke, "We cannot stand out here much longer. The creatures are already inside of castle town and running havoc among the streets, it is only a matter of time before we are found again and used for their amusement." she motioned with the outstretched hand, "Come, while there is still time to take cover." Her voice was deep, but still lingered with that feminine lilt.

The smaller figure, now that it was not rushing constantly in and out of sight, also appeared to be female, but said nothing as she stood beside her companion.

Posted (edited)

((Show the spoiler to show the post. I don't want to stretch the page.))

((Teto. Rather than editing other peoples' posts, why don't you post yourself? We need others to post.

It's not that I think that Gerbil's post are up to standard, coz' think that he needs to use proper grammer and spelling, but, we need you to post as well.))

((Fair enough. I would post in the RP, but I'm totally lost as to how I might get back in now and I'd rather not interrupt.))

(( I know this will either be deleted or put into a mass OOC post,

((Just to say, I only do that with mass OOC posts, one after the other and I've noticed that it's pointless if the conversation is still going on. I'll only do it when the conversation is over. The reason I deleted the other posts was because they were replies to deleted posts. Sorry if I offended you with that, any problems with my moderating style can be directed to me personally, via PM or something. I don't want you bottling up the problems and complaining about them only to yourself, because that gets us nowhere and nothing changes. I don't want you to hate me for something I'm unaware of :( . Feel free to do so, because I'm open to criticism.

And Gerbil, I deleted my post that explained it, so I'll say again, the system wont let me delete it. The least I can do is label them to show that they're yours, okay?))

Edit: ((I'm sure you have complaints. So go complain about me. I even made a thread for you. http://hyrule.net/forum/index.php?/topic/12669-complaints/ ))