Should gays be accepted by America?

497 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, I have stumbled with my walk with Christ, but it was not my fault, for when I was not looking, Christ stuck his leg out and tried to trip me.

I'll end this post with a passage that I think that speaks strongly in our reflection today.

"The Lord makes firm the steps

of the one who delights in him;

though he may stumble, he will not fall,

for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

I was young and now I am old,

yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken

or their children begging bread.

They are always generous and lend freely;

their children will be a blessing."

-Psalm 37:23-26

Brodongo likes this

Posted

What do you guys think, should I keep the current one?

Brodongo likes this

Posted

If anything I'd say the only thing I have left to say about the original topic at this point is that it just plain grosses me out that some dudes get turned on by putting their dick in someone's ass/having someone's dick in their ass. Lesbians don't gross me out that much, but it still seems unnatural.

There are plenty of gay people who find anal sex unpleasant, or don't engage in it for various personal reasons. Being born gay leaves you minus one option for intimacy with your partner, you know? Which is unfortunate for those who don't indulge, although most of those who don't still find contentment with their level of intimacy with their partner(s).

Personally I add options daily.

Cascade likes this

Posted

Nabe has his very own 'Wheel of Orifices' that he gives a spin every time he can't decide where he wants to put it in. We never know if the wheel is weighted, or if it is actually God's will, but it always seems to land on 'ear'.

Personally though, I do not condone this behavior. If I stumbled in my walk with Christ today, then Nabe has made a full on face plant. But give the man a break, you try walking more than five feet with a 12 inch kraken riding shotgun and not getting tangled up every once in a while.

なべ, Ganny and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I'm just gonna answer the OP so I don't have to read through 5000000000000 pages of nothing.

Yes, gays should be accepted. Gays are people, people should be respected. We ain't hurting nobody, we ain't takin' nothin' away, so quit with the hate and stop with the bait, mate.

Posted

I'm just gonna answer the OP so I don't have to read through 5000000000000 pages of nothing.

Yes, gays should be accepted. Gays are people, people should be respected. We ain't hurting nobody, we ain't takin' nothin' away, so quit with the hate and stop with the bait, mate.

Posted

If it's not natural then how did it start happening? People have genitals for one reason, but they can be used for another. It's not like everything that a person does has to have this multi-generational end goal. 

You can say that human fingers aren't meant to type on keyboards on forums, but they still do. Human physiology also gave people mouths and the ability to speak. We speak so we can communicate with a community and (by extension) prolong/benefit our lives. Isn't it just as unnatural for a human to say anti-community things? Like, as an organism, your mouth is putting you at odds with the community, which is against its purpose. The point is that people just do stuff

Posted

If it's not natural then how did it start happening? People have genitals for one reason, but they can be used for another. It's not like everything that a person does has to have this multi-generational end goal. 

You can say that human fingers aren't meant to type on keyboards on forums, but they still do. Human physiology also gave people mouths and the ability to speak. We speak so we can communicate with a community and (by extension) prolong/benefit our lives. Isn't it just as unnatural for a human to say anti-community things? Like, as an organism, your mouth is putting you at odds with the community, which is against its purpose. The point is that people just do stuff

Posted

What LL is really trying to ask here is what is god's purpose for queefing

Ganny likes this

Posted

What LL is really trying to ask here is what is god's purpose for queefing

Posted

Does it say in the Bible "Thou shalt not be a homophobe lol"

Posted

Does it say in the Bible "Thou shalt not be a homophobe lol"

Posted

so dont be one. shut up and stop preaching shit at people who are happy with who yhey are, demonizing them and telling them you dont accept them.

Posted

so dont be one. shut up and stop preaching shit at people who are happy with who yhey are, demonizing them and telling them you dont accept them.

Posted

Im sensing some drama coming on so let me just say that you shouldn't worry about what other people do, and who they do it with, unless they go out of their way to make you involved with it. You yourself are not gay, and thats fine. No one here is judging you for your life choices. To sum all this up, a Mr. Commander Badass once said "It doesn't matter what's in someone's pants unless you are planning to get inside of those pants."

So in an attempt to diffuse this, Lethe, a lot of what you said (just now) can easily be taken as offensive to  lot of people, sexual preference notwithstanding. People are people, and you should not obsess over people's genitals. I don't think you would be comfortable if everyone at your family dinner table just started talking about your penis and where you have been putting it, and its the same situation here.

We cool? Because regardless I think this thread needs to be locked because we are not opening this can of penises again

Cascade likes this