The Legend of Zelda: Renaissance

474 posts in this topic

Posted

"Interesting to think about... that it might all be linked." Darius pondered. "Not really something that I think about much, I just see the light spirits are there and pray, you know?"

Posted

"Yeah, it's pretty interesting." He paused, and then, "I think I'm going to pray for their safety now. I doubt it will do anything like back there, but it can't hurt." He crossed his legs, clasped his pendant, and began to murmur softly.

Posted

(You guys sure do go fast)

Kira had been in a daze through the whole attack and the bringing to the dungeon. Her face was flushed and the world was spinning around her. The only thing she halfway focused on was Ulia's departure. After that, she emitted a low groan, holding onto her stomach and passed out.

Posted

"Kira!" Darius jumped. "Is she going to be alright? Should I wake her up?"

Suddenly, Darius thought about Vincent and Ulia, and how he did not even know what they were doing, what kind of trouble they might be in. He looked down at Kira, unconscious on the floor. Maybe I should pray, too, he thought. He closed his eyes, bowed his head, and remained silent.

Posted

"...quod ut qui sto in suum via pereo , adeo ut scilicet. Beatus exsisto nomen illorum quisnam pugna praeter mihi , quod succurro lemma per suum nixor. Sapiens Unus , Sequor vos ut terminus." Saka finished. He stood and walked to the gate, and whispered to the guard for a moment. "She is sick, I believe, is there anything you can or are permitted to do?"

Posted

Damn... he thought. Looks like my plan, where one of us fakes it, is becoming reality, only she is not faking it.

Darius couldn't choose. Should he let her sit there, sick like that, without any help? Or should they chance an escape, and get her to safety? His friends' needs came before his own, but their survival as a whole now depended on what they did from here, not just his or hers, or Saka's. Ulia and Vincent might return here, expecting to see them, and run headlong into a trap.

This entire thing is probably a trap... Darius realized. What, are they going to let five well-armed, well-trained, well-paid enemies walk out? No, they will get what they want and kill us. He shook his head, beginning to believe that escape was their only chance, their only remaining option.

It wasn't even an hour in after Vincent and Ulia had left, and he was already contemplating escape, which, the more he thought about it, seemed more and more impossible.

Posted

((Jo, Saka said that to the guard... but probably said it loud enough that misunderstanding could happen...))

Saka leaned over Kira, and spoke worlds gently, "Parvulus optimus, quisnam has fio amo a vulgaris, valeo." He felt her brow and said, "She has no fever."

Posted

((Alright, now I know I read that post carefully... /facepalm))

((I edited my post, though, so it's alright.))

"She might be hungry," Darius suggested. "But she ate yesterday, and maybe this morning, so that seems unlikely, at least to the extent that she would pass out from it."

I wonder what it could be... Is she faking it? It's impossible for her to know my plan. Hmm...

Posted

Kira cracked open an eye, trying to stay awake, pushing with one arm to get up only to fall back down. Every part of her body was in pain and her head killed. Then, she realized what was wrong. She opened her mouth to speak but she had to cover it for a loud coughing fit. She reached out with her other hand like she was going to grab her bag but it wasn't there.

Posted

Darius got over to her and knelt beside her, trying to help her up. "Oh man, this looks bad."

Looks like we've only got one choice. We are going to have to get out of here, but we cannot just escape. We have to take this place over, so that Ulia and Vincent can return safely. It will also give us a place to help Kira out.

Darius didn't know what to do. She was clearly in pain. "Oh man, oh man, oh man..." He continued to try and help her up, but he didn't know if it would help or not.

Posted

"Dea tribuo mihi vires pro quis adveho tunc. All right, I'll get the guard."

He yelled out, "HEY. OUR FRIEND IN HERE, THE GIRL, SHE'S SICK. I THINK SHE MIGHT BE DYING, SO A LITTLE HELP PLEASE?" Then he quickly moved to a spot where the guard wouldn't see him. as he pulled his knives from their hiding spots.

Posted

Vincent looked at Ulia when she complained that she hated what the Gerudos have done to their weapons. Sure, Vincent didn't have much to complain about though; the feathers used on the arrows were from a rare bird, and the feathers made anything they touched seem as light as a feather, but immune to heavy gusts of wind. "I'm sorry to hear that, Ulia, but... When we return to Kakariko when the Gerudos free us from when we return with the treasure and a number of soldiers from the Burial Grounds, I'll have Smithy return it to it's normal shape and normal weight if you want..." He spoke, though in his mind, he was praying that Darius and the rest of the co. weren't planning on doing anything that may lead to their possible danger.

((Corrupt, if Darius didn't have his weapon, then surely your character doesn't either... Just thought you should know.))

Posted

Kira managed to stop the coughing for a second. "J-just get them to give me my bag... Merda che un sacco di colpi di tosse di sangue ..." Slowly, she sat up, still holding a hand over her mouth.

Posted

Darius ignored her. "Hey, this girl is sick. If we leave her in this cell with us, she will get us sick. I think it would be better if you just speared her right now, that way she won't have to spread anything to us."

"You sure?" the guard asked, looking puzzled.

"Definitely, I don't want this girl in here with me. She isn't even a friend of mine, I just brought her along 'cause she can use a blade. I didn't know she'd crap out on me when the going got tough. Plus, you won't have to deal with some sick girl if you do it."

"Alright, back away so I don't hit you. We'll get her body out later."

"Thanks."

The guard raised her spear and thrust it into the cell.

Now!

Darius grabbed the pole right below the blade before it hit Kira, pulled the spear out of the guard's hands, and thrust the bottom of the pole into her throat. The guard fell to the ground, unable to form anything coherent other than gurgled breaths.

"Good thing there are no other guards around, eh?" Darius remarked, returning to his normal, more proper speech. "Honestly, though, I think I did a terrible job trying to trick her. She fell for it, though." He reached for her body, pulled it over to the bar door, and grabbed the key off of it. "We have to find Kira's bag. They probably would have thrown all of our equipment in one spot. We need to find that spot." He reached around with the key and fidgeted around until he could get it into the keyhole and unlock the door. "Sorry to use you as bait, Kira. Let's go. Saka, take the spear. I will take Kira. Stay low and keep a low profile from here."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's not that they made it better or lighter or whatever," Ulia told Vincent. "It's that they changed it. Tempering is one thing. Changing it is another. How far away do you think this place is, anyway?"

Posted

"Alright. It's probably nearby. I think we came in from the left, so it should be that direction."