The Legend of Zelda: Renaissance

474 posts in this topic

Posted

"Sounds great!" She laughed. "I might be spanking him with a sword, too! You know, the sharp side!"

Posted

Kira looked down at her hands, kind of an ashamed look on her face. "Remember when it was the three of us when we were younger?" She looked up at Darius. "My brother, you, and I, we always were together and status never mattered..." Her eyes reflected a quiet sadness. "Well, mother and father changed him, and I couldn't stand the way they all acted, and tried to make me act, so I left home," a pause. "they covered it up after I left, saying they threw me out until I would come back and beg for them to let me come back home..."

She put her head in her hands. "I never wanted to fight my brother, never wanted the three of us to seperate but it happened anyways."

Posted

"We all make our own lives," Darius told her. "I am sorry that it had to end up that way. I believe that you did the right thing, though. They cannot make your life for you, when you do not line up with them." Darius thought about what he had just said for a moment. "That has been said a lot recently... That we make our own lives. I have said it, Father has said it, Ulia's parents have said it. But remember it. You made your choice, he made his. I cannot possibly understand why he would dress like a commoner if he is still in the house, though."

Posted

"Thank you," Kira smiled, "I'll remember that-oh!" She reached into a nearby satchel and pulled out several papers. "I almost forgot to show you the pictures..."

Posted

"With a sword? Oh, no-no-no. You'll need to get a flail."

Posted

"You are welcome," he said, taking the pictures to look at. "This one of the castle is breathtaking... How did you draw like this? Hmm... I looked... odd back then. Great job nevertheless. I love these." Darius looked up from them and thought for a moment, remembering her brother. "That guy really knew how to piss me off, though... Sorry, but he did."

"Hmm... I wonder how he'd look without a head..." Ulia thought aloud.

Posted

"I'm sure the bar could always use another stuffed trophy." Saka broke out into laughter.

Posted

"Well he did tend to flirt with other guy's women back when I was still around..." She looked over his shoulder at the drawings. "You didn't look odd, all of these were hand drawn then painted so maybe the paint smudged and made you like a bit different than I wanted."

Posted

"Other guy's women..." Darius thought, "Ulia's not my woman, although I might like her a little," he admitted with a chuckle and blush. "Okay, a lot. But, that doesn't change the facts, right? And your drawing did not make me look odd, it was just me. I looked different back then, childish, I guess. Babyish. Different. Odd. Your skills were great. It was just me."

Ulia broke out with him. "Oh, and that noble guy, too! What was his name, Malro? He must've been a mistake for his parents to have named him something like that!" she couldn't control herself, and fell over, her sides hurting.

Posted

"You kidding me?" Kira raised an eyebrow. "You two have been dancing around each other for as long as I've been around, why not just court her already? You know, take her someplace special, fun?" She picked up one of the drawings. "This was all three of us, the way I envisioned us looking like when we grew up."

Posted

"Heh, Malro, I get it." Many lawls abounded.

Posted

"Woah, now that is pretty good," Darius complimented. "I look sort of similar to how I am now. Guess I turned out the way I should have, huh? And I thought we were going someplace fun right now?" he laughed. "But, I am unsure. I will probably ask to dance with her when this job is finished, because we are definitely going to a party after this one." Darius paused, thinking. "I have never been with a woman before, though," he admitted. "Never had a girlfriend. I am not sure oh how I should do things... Should I just be me? Should I do something special? I don't know. As long as she doesn't call me Darri," he laughed, trying to keep his voice down.

"You get it? I sure as hell don't! Who names their kid Malro? No wonder he's got a stick in his ass!" Ulia laughed.

Posted

"Oh, don't worry, I'll help you deal with women when the time comes," She looked at it closely, "I was a bit off though, I thought you'd get more scars later on in life from life-threatening battles..."

Posted

"I bet he's a bastard son. Malro meaning mis-intention."

Posted

"Like they would ever hit me," Darius remarked. "But, I guess that is just something that has yet to happen. And, ah... Thank you, you know, with Ulia."

"Hey, Darri?" Ulia sang, pouncing on him.

"Gaah! Dammit!" He yelled, falling over, caught off-guard. Ulia laughed.

"Don't you think we should all be getting some rest? This was your idea, anyway."

"Yeah, you're right. Lights out, guys."

((Dark, I'm sorry for leaving you like that, but we had to move on. I'm really sorry :( ))