The Legend of Zelda: Renaissance

474 posts in this topic

Posted

"Yeah, sure." She handed it back like it didn't even belong to her. "I can't really use it, anyway. It'd suck for someone to have to go through this alone, wouldn't it?"

Posted

"Oh, is that what they were doing?" She cast them a weary glace, wondering if they were harmed, then looked at the gerudo woman. "The redish black herbs in my bag, please, just one of them."

Posted

Vincent saw her return the bow to him, and listened to her tell him that it would suck if only one of them was able to do anything. "You're right there... Thankfully they told me that I could at least have someone to come with me, though they didn't offer any Gerudo warriors. But even if they did, I still would've chose you; Alicia is strong and all, but I didn't want anything bad to happen to any one of you..." He spoke, looking at her as he strung an arrow, having his bow pointing down as they moved further into the Burial Grounds, though Vincent could've sworn that he heard strange voices coming to him through the walls.

-----------------------------------------

Levian saw as the girl glanced at her friends, before telling her which one she had to take in order to be well again. She didn't have to look long before she found the redish-black herbs like she explained. Because all of them were bonded, and with her weapons sheathed at her sides, she walked over to the cage and held out the herbs for her at mouth level, for she was bonded as well.

Posted

The Gerudo woman put it rather bluntly, but Darius knew better than to speak up at this point, at least on the subject of escaping. "Kira, will you be alright? Is that going to fix whatever happened?"

Posted

Kira craned her neck and took the herb in her mouth, chewed it for a minute or so, then swallowed. Her face showed disgust but her cheeks were looking less flushed now and her breathing had gotten better. "These work pretty well, since this is a family illness," she said, "No risk of catching it, if you wanted to know. Only happens once every month."

Posted

Ulia walked down with him, slightly behind him. "So... what did they want us to find, anyw- Hey, do you hear something?"

Posted

Vincent listened to her when she was about to ask him again what they were looking for, and he simply shrugged before hearing her ask him if he heard the voices. "You mean the voices? Of course I do... Well, we're in a Burial Ground, though technically, it seems more like a tomb more than a Burial Ground, so... it could be that the spirits are becoming a little restless because some people have-" Before he could finish, however, he heard a female scream deep in the temple, and it sounded as thought it wasn't far away, because there was the clashing of weapons as well.

Posted

"Maybe it wasn't treasure they wanted us looking for!" Ulia guessed rather loudly, running in the direction of the scream.

Posted

Vincent listened to Ulia, and knew very well that Alicia told him there was treasure here, and if he brought it back, they wouldn't harm innocent bystanders and steal from them. "I'm serious, Ulia... Alicia sent us here to get a treasure that seemed to be of great value to them, seeing that Alicia said, though for some reason, I believed her... that if we get it, as well as any lost Gerudo warriors of whom she sent here to get it, that she'd let us go, and will stop having her warriors cause harm to people who travel here. So if we return to the fortress with the treasure, as well as the warriors... we may or may not have made much of a difference to the people of Hyrule besides the Gerudo people." He spoke, staying next to her as they followed the battle sounds.

He then heard an inhumane howl come from the same direction, and the sounds seemed to have stopped for a moment, and once they turned the corner Vincent saw the sight. He brought back the string and released it, the arrow soaring past the woman, and striking the thing's arm, halting it for a moment. It looked as though it was a cross from a zombie, and a crazed spirit of sorts; a redead was its formal name. He watched as the Gerudo warrior brought up her weapons and sliced its stomach, cutting it clear in half from the waist.

Posted

"Woah..." Ulia breathed. "What was that thing?"

Posted

The Gerudo watched as the creature known as the redead seemed to have died in front of her, and because it had no blood, she turned to look at the two who came to her rescue. "That was a redead... a corpse that has a clear hate for the world, and desires to become living once again, but even so, it doesn't mean that it's fully alive... But that's not important; what's important is why two kids have come here to help me and my lost sisters?" She spoke, looking mainly at Ulia for a moment, before glancing at Vincent.

It was then he spoke, "We were sent here by Alicia, your supposed leader... She wanted us to come here and aid you in whatever means necessary to help any other warriors, and find the treasure like she asked..." His bow was at his side, wondering if she was hostile or not, but ot wasn't long before his question was answered. He watched as she sheathed her left scimitar, and quickly turned around and stabbed the somehow still alive part of the redead in the head, which would've taken a swipe at her with its sword if she wasn't paying attention.

"There, now it should be dead for certain..." She spoke, and seeing that it wasn't moving, it was definately dead, and sheathed her right blade, looking at the two. "If Alicia did send you, then you must've impressed her somehow, or she saw some use in you... If you must know, there's four other Gerudo warriors like myself in this temple, looking for help against the living dead. For now, I need to report back to Alicia, so later..." She spoke, before heading the way the two came there.

Posted

"Well," Ulia said after she left, "I guess we've got our job set in stone now. I say we try and find them first, that way we might get some backup if they stay. I don't know, though. One of them might not trust us..."

These redeads don't look like they're gonna go down easily, though. Backup would be nice.

Posted

Vincent listened to Ulia when she told him that they should find the remaining Gerudos first, and he had to agree with her that they may end up aiding them if they do. But if that was true, then if one of them was to fight them at the very least, then they would only have to disarm her in order to have her defeated. "If that's the case, then what we should do if that happens is to disarm her only, and be sure that she's incapable of fighting... We should not kill her, or any others who may end up fighting us; the more we save, the more pleased Alicia should be, and would more than likely stick to her word."

Posted

"Alright, let's get moving," Ulia decided, walking forward.

Yeah, let's 'hope' she keeps her word. For her own damn sake.

--------------------------------------------------

Man, I really should not have attempted to escape, I really should have just asked for the bag..., Darius thought, wondering if he broke some sort of promise. No, I complied. She did not say that attempting to break out would be breaking my word. Does not look like I am in any position to say what is what, though.

Posted

Vincent listened to her and followed behind her, his bow at the ready in case they ran into any more redeads, or any other cursed, restless spirits. But as he passed the one redead body, he saw that the sword was just lying there, and it didn't seem like it would hurt to carry it just in case, he picked it up and carried it at his side. Though he didn't have a sheathe for it, he could always just toss it when he didn't need it, plus it was a little bit heavy, but not enough to render him incapable of using it.