The Legend of Zelda: Renaissance

474 posts in this topic

Posted

"Alright. You will have to lead, Saka. I apologize, but that is how it has to be." Darius knelt down beside Kira and gave her a quick hug. "Again, I am really sorry, Kira. Please, forgive me." He took her arm and hooked it around his neck. Then, he hooked his left arm around the bend of her knees, and the right arm around her back, picking her up carefully. "We will get your bag, Kira. Hang in there."

Posted

(last post for tonight, gotta go to bed >>)

Kira leaned against Darius for support. "You're lucky I trust you with my life, you know that, right?" She looked a Darius with a raised eyebrow. "Otherwise I would have killed you for that stunt you pulled..."

Posted

"It won't happen again," Darius promised.

Here we go, phase one of the impossible takeover. If that noble refuses to pay us after this, I will fly across the room at him like a Keese.

Darius bent down and took a knife off of the dead guard's belt. "Alright. No talking from here. Saka, use hand signals to communicate."

((CO, since you're taking point, you'll lead the group through this, like you'll say where we went and stuff. That alright with you?))

(('Night, Kira. Zzz ))

Posted

Alicia sighed as she walked around the fortress, seeing that night was creeping closer and closer as time passed. She let out a sigh as she stretched her hands upwards and looked across the valley, knowing very well that her Gerudos were smarter than they appear; some can see past some basic traps. She was armed though, however, just in case something was to happen, and the armory was well guarded as well, so there was no need to worry there either. But her Gerudos were originally set their eyes on to kill anyone that would dare threaten them, and because they had prisoners, they now knew not to kill any prisoners; only have them knocked out, if not already incredibly weak or sick.

However, when Levian came by, she knew something is up. "I'm going to check on the prisoners... You came with me, Levian..." She spoke, walking towards the dungeon, knowing that it was only one way in, and that is the only way out. But, she prepared herself in case, taking one of her weapons in hand, prepped for a fight should there be one.

------------------------------

Vincent looked at Ulia when she explained things to him, before saying, "I don't think it should be too far-" He stopped when they turned a corner, and laying before them, was what Vincent guessed to be the Burial Grounds. "I guess this must be it..." He spoke, looking up at the incredibly large building.

Posted

"All right, let's head this way." He headed out into the passageway, turned to the left, and hurried down the passage looking for anything that looked like an armory.

"Finally. All right, hand me the keys and we'll get this show on the roa-" Saka was cut off by the gerudo woman that dropped from the ceiling right in front of him.

His first instinct was to jump to the side, and then lunge with the spear, which the woman soundly blocked with her scimitar. He moved back, waited for the woman to lunge. As she leapt at him, he threw the spear as though it were a javelin, and it pierced her body and pinned her do the floor. Saka closed his eyes and put his foot on her throat to prevent her from calling out. "All right then. The keys, Darius?"

Posted (edited)

Ulia let out a whistle. "What did they want us to find in that thing? I think this is gonna take awhile... I hope the others are alright. You know, that they didn't do anything stupid."

---------------------------------------------------

Darius turned around to Saka to show him the key that dangled from his belt. He nodded, trying his best to keep silent.

Somehow, he knew this entire plan was stupid, and was going to get him killed. It was the only way to live, however, and it was what they had to do. He kept that in mind to keep his resolve sharp.

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)

Posted

"Aaaaaaaaand... We have ourselves our gear, our weapons, and our money. Here's the bag, I'll keep guard while you look for anything we need."

((I believe this puts us at an impasse until Kira posts again.))

Posted

((But wait, aren't we kinda... Screwed? You know, the only exit from the dungeon being one door, the armory being heavily guarded, Alicia coming to check on us?))

Posted

Once Alicia had walked in downwards to the dungeon, she looked around, but her keen eye was hard to avoid, and seeing one of her soldiers dead on the ground, Levian instinctively drew her weapons as well, knowing they escaped. "Don't kill them, Levy... Remember; only to knock them out when-" She stopped, watching as something moved when a light breeze blew into the dungeon. Levian was a strong fighter, and also a little agile herself, and was more on the defensive side compared to Alicia. Just to be sure, though, Alicia remained by the door, knowing very well that they would have to go through that in order to get out.

Levian held her left scimitar differently compared to her right; she held it backwards, and though she was a limited forward swing with it, she had a further ranged back attack, and a slightly improved defense.

---------------------------

Vincent listened to her and nodded, knowing that it may take them a while to find the treasure. "I just hope that you're right about the others, but I'm not getting my hopes up... Knowing Darius enough, he might try something out of his league..." Vincent spoke, pretty certain that was how he was.

Posted

((Assumably, we'd just have to fight our way out. Considering we now have our weapons back, unless she called for help, we could probably take her, but not kill her.))

Posted

((Dude... The armory is the place that has everyone's equipment, and considering that it's heavily guarded, and that Alicia's pretty much there... Yeah, I'd say you're screwed...))

Posted

((Out of his league indeed... We are well and truly F***ED. :D ))

Darius stayed down as best as he could behind a crate. He set down Kira beside him, and held the knife that he picked up earlier.

Someone is going to break the stalemate... And it is not going to be one of them, he thought, knowing that this was going to be the toughest situation of his life. He fully expected their cover to be blown. They knew an escape was underway, and they had the only exit locked down. The only way out was through them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I guess we'd better start going, then," Ulia started, walking towards the tower. "Get this... whatever they want, and get out before Darri does something that'll get him killed."

Posted

Alicia knew very well she was strong; last time she fought, she took on five Hylian knights at once, and came out alive, though only slightly wounded from two who had barely struck her in the back. That was a week ago when a few knights that that they could handle it; sure as hell they were wrong. But for a moment, Alicia got bored, and after placing one of her double-bladed swords on her back, she reached for a throwing star and aimed it in the general direction where she saw the movement. She saw it as it cut through some fabric, and Levian resisted from rushing after them, knowing very well that someone was there.

"If you come out now, you won't get punished... too badly... If not, it'd be a pity to have to see more blood spilled here..." Alicia spoke, and by this time, three more Gerudo warriors stood behind her, prepared with their spears should they try anything.

----------------------------

Vincent listened to Ulia, his bow drawn and an arrow prepared on it's string, in case they should encounter anything. They walked into the temple, watching closely in case the place had some traps they had to go through.

Posted

"Okay, we are now royally screwed. Try to find explosives or give ourselves up?"

Posted

"Well, dammit," Darius finally said, standing up. "Saka, give it up. We were screwed to begin with." Darius threw down his knife and raised his arms. "When I told you earlier that I was an honest man, I did not have it in my mind that we were going to die here. What went through my head when I shoved that pole into the guard's neck was that we were going to die after Ulia and Vincent got back."

Probably should have kept my mouth shut...

------------------------------------------------

Ulia drew her sword, getting the message. "We don't even know what's in there..." she whispered, looking into the doorway. "What did they want us to find, again?"