Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Young Link Addict.

183 posts in this topic

Posted

this shit

screencap it

Posted

Wow, YLA actually liked my advice? How ironic is that? By ironic, I mean it's made completely out of iron.

He complains that black and white movies are bad.... But they are okay as video games... Maybe it has absolutely nothing to do with the lack of color! Was that just an excuse he made up as to why he wouldn't watch a movie??

Ok I will admit black and white would make the game look bad, but at least I wouldn't have headaches. I think. I don't know. If the theory is correct, the lacking of the bright colors should stop the headaches, but who knows.

Posted

Oh my God, you just don't get it.

Posted

He's making fun of how you think all black and white movies are bad, but you'd be OK with playing a game in black and white.

You're a hypocrite, in other words.

I mean it's cool you'd be willing to try something like that to play a game and not dislike it so much, but it's just proving how much you really don't know about anything you believe in.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I know. I said the game would look worse, but it would get rid of the headaches.

Posted

Good lord. All of you are incessantly stubborn. YLA, in your opinions. Sahaqiel, in your inability to let things go. If he doesn't want to learn, then you can't make him. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Sahaqiel, I understand the fact that you are willingly sacrificing your time to help make this kid understand his flaws or whatnot and teach him to back up his own opinions. Really, that takes a lot of patience. However, the point that this is still going on for over 120 posts, for weeks and months, - getting zero progress, mind you - makes you look just as stubborn as him. I'm not attacking you, I'm saying this is what is starting to happen.

YLA, you don't give anything much of a chance. You are entitled to your opinions, and you stick to them (which I suppose isn't all that bad of a thing) but you have no justification for them. An opinion is only as good as its foundation and reasoning. If there is none, your opinion might as well be worthless and you'll learn that people won't exactly respect it or take it into consideration.

And these two combined makes an unresolvable conflict.

This is getting annoying.

Posted

I said I was stubborn. :x

Posted

Saha I was planting the seed of enulfing corousity in him so he will watch (or go crazy whatever works)

saying it was a myth depletes the corousity ratio

By admitting your plan, I believe that you have lost the chance of reaching him even more so. Although, I didn't think it would hit him anyway.

Posted

Young Link Addict, I may have never met you but you seem kinda biased. Sahaqiel is stubborn nvm my earlier question.

Posted

Young Link Addict, I may have never met you but you seem kinda biased. Sahaqiel is stubborn nvm my earlier question.

YLA is also stubborn, Linkprow/'s friend. And yeah, he's like the most biased person on the site. I haven't seen anyone who is like this in my life.

He's also more stubborn than I am, I would say.

I really can let things go, pretty easily sometimes, but this is unacceptable.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I am not. T_T Though I am stubborn.

Posted

Dude, we've gone over this.

You are biased, but not only that, you're extremely biased.

Everyone has biases. Yours just happen to be stronger and in greater number than pretty much everyone here.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Grr. Fine then. Maybe I'll use it as exessive pride.

Posted

Your excessive pride is why you're stubborn and why you make things worse for yourself just to contribute to an argument without feeling at fault.

Posted

I didn't even use excessive pride before.