Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Young Link Addict.

183 posts in this topic

Posted

Then play it on black and white, like I said! No more bright colors!

Posted

Ok I'm not going to lie, that's a good idea.

Posted

lol

I just got that, Phantasmagoric.

Rather, I might be getting something that's not there.

Posted

What is the point of carrying out all of this endless arguing? Where is this really going to lead, I ask you? In the end, everyone is going to walk away declaring that they are right regardless of what ever has been told to them. Nothing will be accomplished.

Posted

They do it for the lulz obviously :/

Or to satisfy some sick perverted pleasure. We will never know.

And that's a great idea PH C: Would have never thought of that.

Posted

Meh. I managed to bump up my rank. Good enough for me.

Posted

It wasn't an attack, it was an example.

If you call that an attack, then YLA's been bombing the forums every time he mentions video games.

Posted

Well you know in my OPINION, I really THINK that this has gone on long enough and just should be buried and whenever YLA makes a comment that you don't find right, just ignore it. I do that with a lot of people in my life. You have the ability to just ignore it. But I guess ignore=ignorance in some people's opinions.

I really think that you deliberately are just saying it isn't an attack so that it will be ok. So then I join your side and become anti-YLA. I assume this is the situation, but you know assumptions can be wrong.

Posted

I did something that is comparable and almost exactly the same as what Young Link does to get you to understand where I am coming from.

I'm not Anti-YLA. I don't bash him. I don't hate him.

I want him to say something that will allow me to stop arguing with him like this.

In order to do that, he needs to stop assuming irrational things that end up offending people and insulting things that don't deserve it, and actually back himself up for once in his life with something that makes universal sense.

For instance, it makes universal sense for a person to really form an opinion on whether or not a game or movie is bad, only after the person has actually experienced them.

Posted

Wow, YLA actually liked my advice? How ironic is that? By ironic, I mean it's made completely out of iron.

He complains that black and white movies are bad.... But they are okay as video games... Maybe it has absolutely nothing to do with the lack of color! Was that just an excuse he made up as to why he wouldn't watch a movie??

Posted

Did anyone even consider actually talking to him outside of the forums. You know, like IM or something? So that his answers are "unbiased"? Because seriously, I refuse to believe that teh person I knew way back whenever that was is completely gone.

Posted

Talking to him on Hyrule.net is honestly enough already, for me at least.

Posted

But then you give him time to formulate things. He can make things up. On a chat, he would have to take time to make something up. That's the method I used to make certain(since so many people were saying he was) LL was figurehead. I asked if he was. He took too long to answer, so I guessed he was.

Posted

Continuing to pester Stormsworder was not proof enough?