Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Young Link Addict.

183 posts in this topic

Posted

YLA is trying to avoid this topic.

Quick, someone link him to the post he left at with an almost Rickrolling fashion.

Posted

They see me lolin'

They hatin'

Posted

Bird |:

Posted

There is no way that is not a bird

Posted

You know, I'm gonna go the way of YLA. Cell shading is my favorite art style, especially in video game. However, I'm sitting here in real life, looking at the realistic world. What's up with that?

I hate reality. It sucks because it's in a shitty art style! Hugging my friends suck because they are real looking. Eating cake sucks because the cake looks real. Hell, sex itself sucks because it's realistic! This style has ruined reality and everything about it!

Thank you, YLA. Because of you, I shall rip my eyeballs from their sockets... Or maybe I'll stick a spork in my brain until I see the world in bright colors. What do you guys prefer?

Technically TP graphics aren't realilistic. Neither are OoT/MM's.

I'll stop now. Sorry YLA. I just love TL< and I want everyone around me to also. :cry:

... I'll think about forgiving you, but don't purposly post TL pics just to piss me off.

YLA I am not a big fan of cell shading either but I love how Okami incorporates it plus as long as there is a good storyline I don't care about graphics

YLA I get major migrains playing cell shaded but I didn't mind (though sometime it made me puke)

YLA I told you MC Link is toon Link

YLA I would never play a first person shooter but I have my reasons (I get really skittish and end up wasting bullets, I suck at them, ect.) but I don't bash them in fact I study them so I never get behind on new gaming trends and so I won't miss out on a good storyline (I'll trick my dad into playing them so I can watch)

YLA cell shadings are usauly use on games with a sense of comedy just to inform you

I only care, but cause I can't stand headaches. >_< Like the one right now making it hard to type.

See I'm not the only one as stated earlier, but it sucks that it makes you puke.

That's why I stoped play MC.

Though WW wasn't funny. At all.

YLA, probably.

No. I don't rate topics. It's a waste of time.

Why was the guy from Halfway House in your video, Min???

Also, maybe, JUST MAYBE, this'll convince YLA that the movie is in color.

Fine it's in color, but I'm still not going to watch it.

There. Are you happy now? I admited... Nothing about cel-shade, but I admited that MC Link is Toon Link and The Wizard of Oz is in color.

Is that good enough for you people?

Posted

No, because you won't watch it.

I mean, you wouldn't like it anyway. But you know...

Posted

Hm, well I have kept silent and dare I open my mouth and probably get burned? ....Yup, I'm a stubborn ass person too. From what I've been told, he has reasons aside from the graphics to not like those games. WW was too much sailing and the bosses were easy. I agree kinda, but WW is still my 3rd favorite game (yes I think the cel shading is down right adorable :3 ). He gave the game a shot, and this is what he got: graphics hurt his head, the easiness of the game was annoying, and there was too much sailing. He's told me why he hates Toon Link. He's not the type of Link he prefers. I can see why he's annoying, but I love Toon Link to death, sorry. Again, gave it a chance. And from my understanding, he didn't say "I hate Wizard of Oz just because it's in black and white for 10 minutes" I belive it was more like "I think I wouldn't like it if I saw it because it would give me headaches and I wouldn't be able to focus. No people, people, I'm 14 years old and I know that bashing him for his opinions/ reasons is pointless. You can't possibly understand a person fully, so how do you know why they think the way they do or not? No one can possibly understand why I can't hear Taylor Swift songs anymore. Call me biased if you will, I use to like her, but my personality changed due to bad experiences therefore resulting in me not being able to hear her or Carrie Underwood. I have my personal reasons. He may too, stop and think about what people are going through before you pick on 'em. I don't wanna get you all ganged up on me now, but I just feel like I'm the only person on this forum who likes YLA and am a good friend to him. Honestly, pick on me if you want, I don't give a f***ing sh*t, all I know is I said my peace, and think he's going through a lot right now, and I tried to see if anyone else would say this, but guess not. *walks off to go find oreos* ;)

Posted

I admire your wall building skills, Mila.

Posted

Mila, I stopped reading after:

[i belive it was more like "I think I wouldn't like it if I saw it because it would give me headaches and I wouldn't be able to focus]

No. He said he doesn't LIKE it BECAUSE it's in BLACK and WHITE. He said the whole movie was. Even though NONE of the movie is. The first 10 mins or so are in Sepia.

Also @YLA: Never did I say OoT/MM or TP were in realistic styles.

Posted

No, but that's what you're implying. So is Saha.

Posted

No, it wasn't. I was simply doing exactly what you are, but instead of cell shading, I used realistic graphics.

Posted

Ok fine, but that's what Saha stated at one point.

Also I don't care too much for the music in the Wizard of Oz. Now before you say "How the hell do you know the music? You never watch it?" Well I had to sing it in music class in 3rd grade. Here I'll prove it it. I'll type up all I remember. Which isn't much, but whatever.

Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue. (Ok that's all I know of that one...)

Ding dong the witch is dead. Which old witch? The Wicked Which. Ding dong the the wicked witch is dead.

Argh I think I screwed up my which and witch, but you get the idea. We also had to sing "If I only had a "insert item here." I don't remember the words to that one though...

So yeah.

Posted

Ok, but I say it here and now, I too do not like the Wizard of Oz for various reasons and one being it's in black and white some parts. That's not the only reason though. The plot was dull for me, the characters didn't appeal to me, the music as well, and mainly I've seen it time and time again and have failed to have liked it. And black and white is just hard for me to focus on, I can but I prefer color. I did think the color parts were pretty well done for that time period. Maybe YLA shares some of those reasons just like me.

Posted

It was never in black and white. It was sepia! Jesus Christ, do you not read posts that are directed towards you?

Posted

No, I'm pretty sure Jesus is busy dealing with prayers.

Anyways, here's my "two cents". I'm not entirely rational right now, so some of this is probably BS.

YLA isn't trying to hate it, it's just become what he does. That's not his fault, it's just who he happens to be. However, the problem begins when he doesn't accept it. When we prove that he is wrong, he begins to find himself farther and farther in lies. You can't blame him for his opinions, but he need to accept that he can be wrong. That sometimes the only way to win the argument is to join the other side.

I miss the kid I knew, YLA. Even if he had some "spelling impairment", he was more logical and thoughtful than you've become.