Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I drop my laptop into my bathtub so often and its fine. I mean, its a shitty laptop, but it was to begin with so lol. I guess I'd really like a new laptop, but if they shatter that easily then errr.

I cant play too many games on it, but i can draw and blog and read comics just fine so i guess i cant complain. Especially since im on vyvanse now and I can actually focus on stuff (my art habits are improving dramatically). So yeah, i should focus less on games and more on art anyways.

Posted

Do you set it on the bathtub when you're shitting and then it falls in?

Posted

Do you set it on the bathtub when you're shitting and then it falls in?

On the rim of it, yes. It's a pretty thick rim, so it sits very well. But shit happens, you know? 

chimp_drummer.gif

[Violently] *Ba dum, tsss*

Sayubie and Cascade like this

Posted

How many micrograms of poop do you think your keyboard contains?

Cascade and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

I drop my laptop into my bathtub so often and its fine. I mean, its a shitty laptop, but it was to begin with so lol. I guess I'd really like a new laptop, but if they shatter that easily then errr.

Oh, don't get me wrong, this isn't like, the first ever time I've dropped my laptop and it was SUDDENLY DESTROYED or something. I've dropped it plenty of times before. This time it was just a particularly nasty drop. And also the last straw for my laptop I guess lol. My clumsiness was going to catch up to me eventually :V

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

How many micrograms of poop do you think your keyboard contains?

I'd probably be more concerned with the graveyard of microscopic sperm cells that most likely cover the device.

I mean, I'm not concerned, but between those two, the semen number is probably higher.

Posted

Who is Oriflameacadahogar?

Posted

I unno but they really like what i have to say

Posted

Yeah... Its weird, I can see they like my posts but when I try to look at the account its gone

Posted

2spoopy

Posted

Watching the FXX 12 day "The Simpsons" marathon. Or at least I've had it on in the background. They are still airing the pre 2000's era of the show, which is the best era of the series in my opinion. Actually, i think the current episodes have been really awful in comparison for the past 10ish years. But yeah, I'm diggin the marathon at the moment.

Posted

Hello Verity! Welcome to the forums.

Posted

Welcome

Posted

1380844_10203939128312685_73909819620278\

Sorry for the low res picture, my camera sucks. I got this little bad boy in the mail today. This is a Meloetta distribution cartridge used to give away meloetta last year at gamestop. Once I figure out the game side of things(which cartridge I can restart) I can infinitly spawn meloetta. Stay tuned.

Knuckle, pheonix561 and PrimaGaga like this