Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

If you're going to this length to get Meloetta, why don't you just cheat anyway? I mean that's what you're already doing. Meloetta isn't even good.

Posted

meloetta has its uses ;)

Posted

Plus the whole concept of owning something that nintendo ever intended to allow out into the public makes it that much better.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

I can beat you at Pokémon

Posted

There would be a winner and a loser and I would be the winner

Posted

Kaffles' aunt's baby daddy assigned me to make appointments for him and his boss to meet with companies to discuss mutual financial relationships, for some reason. His company is a lending firm that loans money to startups and gets a cut of their business/'profits afterwards. The general manager and the vice general manager (him) are visiting Los Angelos from China over this week and I have to make phone calls to set up the meetings. I think their company is fairly new as well, and I'm not sure if they're lending to any projects right now. So pretty much, I've been given more control over one person's life and well-being than I've ever had before.

i could ruin him

Posted

I would advise against that

Posted

Find a way to make it your own company, and ride it to the top.

Posted

His name is Ben, and he's actually probably going to ruin himself. He already had a massage therapy clinic close down because of how poorly researched he was, so that ended up draining the rest of kaffles' aunt's savings. Now he's looking to be an investor and stuff, but he had us e-mail these guys for meetings about their projects like three days before he'd be in the States. E-mails, by the way, which were also written by me, some unexperienced kid with half an idea of what to write. You would think you'd give people who don't know you exist more of a heads up yeah? So I ended up having to call, say, seven or eight people. I couldn't get in touch with this guy, because Ben spelled his name wrong in the document he gave me for the contact information, and so I asked for "J. Michael Ortia", rather than J. Michael Ortiz. And, it says in the Wiki page that he's stepping down from his work there at the end of 2014, so I'm not sure if he'd be interested in some business venture this late in the game. Of the five unavailable, three went to voicemail. The one company that responded to my e-mail was the only one I set up a [one half hour] meeting with, even though they stated they're not interested in investors at the moment. I'm going to have to call some of them tomorrow.

Kaffles' family already thinks of this guy as incompetent and irresponsible, and I'm kind of stuck with this at the moment. I just hope I didn't misstep severely somewhere, because seriously I'm just some random kid... at least they're paying me 13 dollars an hour.

Posted

I got a job at the mall. I wash dishes. save me

PrimaGaga, pheonix561 and Treemotan like this

Posted

I nominate Verity for best new addition to the site

Posted

Thank you!

Sahaquiel maybe you should just try diverting some money to yourself slowly.

Posted

That's called embezzling lol

Posted

And?