Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

i feel all warm and fuzzy inside from this, its just like "dawwwwwww jaredddddddd"

Thanks! It was fun indeed. We sort of indirectly flirted, too. My dad likes her as well. ^__^

Posted

see you in a few months i guess lol

Posted

So, sorry, but i kinda need to Vent/Rant-

I left the church i was a part of a few weeks ago. Not because I lost faith but for like, personal reasons. and stuff. But now im really sad because my best friend won't talk to me because I left and everyone else is literally shunning me. It's really weird. 2 of my other friends left before I did, one was in the same group as I (the church is divided in smaller groups so that we can know each other better, essentially) When they left, everyone except me also ceased contact with them from their respective groups. But the one from my group did it in a kinda asshole way so I unno i kinda expected me to be treated differently if I was more civil about it. But nope. I told my best friend i was leaving and he said he still wanted to hang out with me. But I PMed him on facebook yesterday to hang out and watch cartoons with me and he said "you know I can't do that" and told me we had to cease contact because I left the church. I literally went from having 20-25 friends to mainly 2 with one decision. I unno. Sorry if this sounds pretentious but im kinda hurting right now. I actually have been a lot since july, which led me to leaving the church. and i was doing great these past few weeks. Im not nearly as consistent with my depression. But after yesterday when my friend told me we couldnt be friends anymore. I mean wow it really really sucks.

Posted

you see the key is to not technically leave the church, but rather, stop going to it entirely.

I suggest Catholicism. It is the most popular religion to skip out on

Posted

animeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclub

animeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclubanimeclub

Posted

So, sorry, but i kinda need to Vent/Rant-

I left the church i was a part of a few weeks ago. Not because I lost faith but for like, personal reasons. and stuff. But now im really sad because my best friend won't talk to me because I left and everyone else is literally shunning me. It's really weird. 2 of my other friends left before I did, one was in the same group as I (the church is divided in smaller groups so that we can know each other better, essentially) When they left, everyone except me also ceased contact with them from their respective groups. But the one from my group did it in a kinda asshole way so I unno i kinda expected me to be treated differently if I was more civil about it. But nope. I told my best friend i was leaving and he said he still wanted to hang out with me. But I PMed him on facebook yesterday to hang out and watch cartoons with me and he said "you know I can't do that" and told me we had to cease contact because I left the church. I literally went from having 20-25 friends to mainly 2 with one decision. I unno. Sorry if this sounds pretentious but im kinda hurting right now. I actually have been a lot since july, which led me to leaving the church. and i was doing great these past few weeks. Im not nearly as consistent with my depression. But after yesterday when my friend told me we couldnt be friends anymore. I mean wow it really really sucks.

that.....thats really freaky that theres a church like that. dead serious. it strikes me as kainda immature, too, like, "if you dont wanna play dolls with us, then were not gonna talk to you, and we cant be friends". friends are friends are friends, and anyone that would just ditch you like that.....its fine to keep em in your friends list, but you might wanna find a more reliable person to call your "best" friend, imo. i mean, that was really cold :<

Posted

This. So much.

Posted

you see the key is to not technically leave the church, but rather, stop going to it entirely.

Lol I was raised Catholic and went to Catholic schools from 2nd-halfway through freshman year. I'm not really a fan of it.

I also think this is really immature and un-loving of them. I understand their reason for doing it, but i most deff do not agree with it.

Posted

the downside is that people might pester you to go to church at some points

the upside is that if you are me you can turn it into a joke

Posted

I'm Catholic and I go to church what kind of paradox is that

Posted

we actually say that before each mass

Posted

Aaaaa why is everyone on this site depressed.

Posted

I don't think I'm ugly, and neither are you, Cirt.