Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think I'm ugly, and neither are you, Cirt.

I wasn't being completely serious, didn't really make that clear lol

no, I don't think anyone is ugly here

Posted

how can cirt be ugly when she has faces like this in her repertoire

tumblr_m1w2w8kh8S1qgza9qo1_500.jpg

Posted

ugh

Posted

IN NEWS RELATED TO CIRT'S FACE, I TOOK MY CALC FINAL TODAY. BASICALLY I WAS AT ABOUT A MID-D IN THE CLASS, SO YESTERDAY I STUDIED HARDCORE AND LEARNED AN ENTIRE SEMESTER OF CALCULUS II, FROM TEXTBOOK PAGES 377 TO 668. BASICALLY 300 PAGES. I WAS SORT OF NEUROTICALLY FREAKING OUT LAST NIGHT/THIS MORNING ABOUT WHAT WOULD EVEN HAPPEN, AND I THOUGHT I FORGOT EVERYTHING, THEN I TOOK THE TEST AND MAY VERY WELL HAVE OWNED IT. OUR PROFESSOR HAS THIS THING ALSO WHERE YOU CAN WRITE ON THE FINAL THAT YOU'D LIKE IT TO COUNT FOR 50% OF YOUR GRADE, SO OF COURSE I DID THAT.

WHAT CAN YOU TAKE FROM A MAN WHO HAS NOTHING?

MORE THAN YOU CAN TAKE FROM A MAN WHO'S FAILING MATH

SORRY FOR THE CAPS GUYS THERE'S THIS KID FROM ACROSS THE STREET WHO CAME IN HERE AND IS HOLDING HIS NOSE ON MY SHIFT KEY? REALLY, I'M SORRY FOR THIS.

Posted

SORRY FOR THE CAPS GUYS THERE'S THIS KID FROM ACROSS THE STREET WHO CAME IN HERE AND IS HOLDING HIS NOSE ON MY SHIFT KEY? REALLY, I'M SORRY FOR THIS.

Objection.gif

Oh, really? Then how are you typing those periods? The only explanation is:

THERE IS NO KID ACROSS THE STREET. YOU LIED ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT YOU KILLED HIM. YOU KILLED ALL OF THE CHILDREN ACROSS THE STREET.

YOU CHILD MURDERING BASTARD!

Posted

Holdit.gif

WE HAVE BEEN KEEPING A TIGHT LID ON THAT CASE. NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT BESIDES THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD KNOW ABOUT THE CHILD MURDERS IS IF YOU WERE THERE WHEN THE CRIME HAPPENED.

Posted

Simply by the existence of the period in that post, this level of reasoning is possible for Kyubeyman Aethix. What do you think, everyone?

Posted

You're autistic =^__^=

She said the last two. Not "at least two."

Posted

I definitely don't have my priorities straight.

Posted

Glad to hear your calc final went well Ganny!! :>>

Posted

Objection.gif

Oh, really? Then how are you typing those periods? The only explanation is:

THERE IS NO KID ACROSS THE STREET. YOU LIED ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT YOU KILLED HIM. YOU KILLED ALL OF THE CHILDREN ACROSS THE STREET.

YOU CHILD MURDERING BASTARD!

800px-UKNCkeyboard.png

HOWEVER, I WON'T TRY TO PRETEND LIKE YOU AREN'T RIGHT

Posted

I definitely don't have my priorities straight.

I have my priorities lesbian.

Untitled-1.jpg

Posted

Love the new signature, Cascade!

DId anyone else know about the Hack/Mine mod of Minecraft? It's super fun and really easy to install thanks to the Technic launcher.

Not featured in the video are races in addition to classes: Steve (human), Elf, Dwarf, and Halfling. Not sure what the races do other than change your character size/shape.

Anyways, I have a server for it (you need to client too) but it's on my laptop so it might not work too well. Gonna play on it tomorrow with some friends~

EDIT- actually the races give you different stats are therefore some races play better for certain classes.

Posted

Thanks Phanta :>

Sometimes I just spend a while refreshing the page just to see what new sig will come up, so exciting!