Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Ah, so that's what the plus signs in front of users' names on the list of active users in the main index mean. On previous forums I'd been on, it meant they were on your friends list. I was confused as heck.

but were all friends here.

and i kainda remember you, but only hazily, since youd pop in for a couple posts and vanish :,<

and drinking is like cold medicine for me :<. i dont think im ever gonna have to worry about being any more than tipsy, because it hits this point where im like "NO. MORE." five to ten minutes later, and im walking a straight line to the bathroom without even thinking about it. but that was japan, where i was legal.

Posted

I don't remember what it was called, but it was some mixture of wine and fruit juice (and I think lemon-lime soda) they had at Applebee's. I think it had roughly the equivalent of a glass of wine's worth of alcohol in it.

Sounds like Sangria.

Posted

but were all friends here.

and i kainda remember you, but only hazily, since youd pop in for a couple posts and vanish :,<

You've got the wrong person. Treemotan only just joined recently.

EDIT: Check that, I didn't see you were actually directing that at Cheez

Posted

My friend said The Matrix was good so we watched it and he was wrong. My favorite part was when they pulled the bug outta his belly button. They used a giant puppying machine that plugged into the car cigarette lighter. The dream of the 90's is alive in The Matrix.

Posted (edited)

I'm thinking I'll stay here for a couple days at least, catch up with you guys before I disappear for a couple years again.

oh did I mention I turned 20 today.

Yep, that's me alright. Edited by Cheez (see edit history)

Posted

Oh, I always thought you were a little older than me for some reason, but I turned 20 in march, so that's cool. Happy Birthday.

Posted

I'm thinking I'll stay here for a couple days at least, catch up with you guys before I disappear for a couple years again.

oh did I mention I turned 20 today.

Yep, that's me alright.

nice, happy birthday! I just turned 20 like 3 weeks ago too

Posted

For some reason, I always pictured pheo to be younger than myself. Turns out he is older than I am by around two months. 20 as of May.

Posted

Well now I just feel weird

You've been going on about owning your own living space and stuff and I'm all lol dorms

Posted

when are we gonna have another talk

Posted

so i found out my friend nobu is pretty active on facebook, and by that i mean "more active than me", though thats not saying much.

mixed feelings about it, though, since, like, i havent heard from him in forever, though hes still in san fransisco, so i cant really blame him, probably? cept i messaged him on skype forever ago so is not like he hasnt been on his computer

but just a minor digression, since i kainda wanna drag bring him here. though the result would be......interesting? since english isnt his first language (though any chance id have of surviving in a japanese messageboard is just urghhhhhhh)

also holy crap dem kaibas.

Posted

Just do it who cares

Posted

Yeah i drag people in here all the time. It cant be worse than how my friends turned out.

Posted

the problem is more bringing it up to him. im not worried about you guys.