Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Is there a story behind that? I like stories.

Posted (edited)

D'awwww

Oh, the Ohio State Marching Band did a tribute to video games. As expected, it is amazing, starting off with Space Invaders and moving on to Tetris and Mario. They perform the Halo theme while creating the Halo logo. Then shit gets real when they play Gerudo Valley while creating a moving representation of Epona, before going back to Mario and recreating the classic flagpole level ending, complete with lowering the Michigan State flag and raising the OSU flag at the top of the castle. The show ends with pacman, getting hit by a ghost and causing the band to form a game over screen.

Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypoT2T3eWY0&list=FLgf5MZBosaHuEtbkihWl_rA&index=3&feature=plpp_video

Edited by DR SHRUBBERY! (see edit history)
Teto and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

I have a little more respect for bands now

But only marching bands

Not the school bands that don't do anything cool :<

Posted

Your other roommate just withdrew from school wow way to take pleasure in other people's pain jerk

more space for me, dont care.

tumblr_mbm2rvQKaS1qiggamo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbm583qYUU1qiggamo1_500.jpg

the kitten that I found. She's tight, yall

a birman! holy crap a birman!

i mean, theres still a chance shes siamese, but she looks too fluffy, and her face isnt overly long. so dawww. i should send you some catnip sometime.

Posted

Every time siamese cats are mentioned, I can only think of one frickin thing :<

So racist :<

Jareddude likes this

Posted

ARHGHHHHHH now its IN MY HEAD. ;n;

an a completely unrelated note, i managed to break a headphone jack by dropping it (a fall from my leg. seriously, that managed to doom it.). i really dont know how i manage this crap. but as my headphones double as earmuffs, and winter is fast approaching, im gonna have to fix them, probably tonight. and all i have are jacks that require a soldering gun, something i really dont have. i dont even have a lighter to desperately (and probably unsuccessfully) try heat the soldering metal off the stuff.

im thinking duct tape.

Posted

it might /just now/ be getting its eye color, then. oh the crap you learn from bringing up four kittens....

and i only knew the breed because i have one :3 shes the only purebred cat in my house. Birman Lynx.

Posted

The only reason people like that band performance is because its video game related.

That's not to say I didn't enjoy it for that very reason. But it's certainly not the greatest performance in history.

Posted

D'awwww

Oh, the Ohio State Marching Band did a tribute to video games. As expected, it is amazing, starting off with Space Invaders and moving on to Tetris and Mario. They perform the Halo theme while creating the Halo logo. Then shit gets real when they play Gerudo Valley while creating a moving representation of Epona, before going back to Mario and recreating the classic flagpole level ending, complete with lowering the Michigan State flag and raising the OSU flag at the top of the castle. The show ends with pacman, getting hit by a ghost and causing the band to form a game over screen.

Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypoT2T3eWY0&list=FLgf5MZBosaHuEtbkihWl_rA&index=3&feature=plpp_video

"The Best Damn Band In The Land"

This is one of the very few reasons that I'm proud to have been born in Ohio.

I move quite a puppying lot.

Posted

D'awwww

Check it out.

It would really really suck to be watching this from the other side of the stadium.

Posted

Every time siamese cats are mentioned, I can only think of one frickin thing :<

So racist :<

The only part about TLatT I hated. :<

Posted

Sounds cute. Does it have curly ear tips?

I'm reading that Birman kitties have white feet in the front. Or maybe that's just pure Birmans?

no curly ear tips, just tabby stripes in the brown sections--thats what the lynx bit means in her case. her line got a tabby bred into it way back when, and the colors come through, even though shes less than 1/32 tabby.

mine has white paws in the front. its like brown sleeves and then white! although a large part of her is cream colored.

Posted

I wish a had a cat :(

Posted

I wish I was a cat. You grant my wish, I'll grant yours?