Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Wreck-it Ralph was, as expected, really great. Good sound track too. Even the Skrillex song was pretty good in the moment. I laughed when he made a half-second cameo.

Posted

Just saw it. Its great. You should see it too.

Posted

Fantastic movie. I absolutely loved it. And I agree, the soundtrack was wonderful.

You know what isn't wonderful? The pain that comes from ignoring the pain that comes from playing the guitar too much. Because you see, there's a reason it hurts, so when you just ignore it and keep going, you won't be able to play the banjo the next day. Honestly, you may not even be able to play the ukulele.

That last sentence was a definite exaggeration. Everyone can play the ukulele. It's not that difficult or painful. Or interesting, if we're being blunt, though I do love the stupid little thing.

Posted

Well she never actually had a husband that got eaten. She was just programed with that back story. I thought of the characters being programed as actors that couldn't break role, which was why Ralph becoming a hero was so controversial and difficult.

Posted

So just now I was watching adventure time, and Fin was looking for a princess so he could cut her hair, because he needed princess hair for a nondescript reason. So he wandered into a graveyard and found "here lies princess beautiful, she had really beautiful hair" on a gravestone, and decided to dig up the grave. He opens it up and the princess is a skeleton thats still alive in there and she's like "hey fin" and I'm all "hey shes kinda cute for a skeleton." Then he got annoyed because she didn't have hair, and she climbed out and walked away, and he read the rest of the gravestone where it said "She was beautiful but she died of baldness."

I looked at a cartoon female skeleton and said "hey shes kinda cute" before I even knew she was bald.

I'M REALLY BEGINNING TO THINK THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH ME HERE

Posted

pheo would date an anorexic cancer patient and then dump her when she got better

Posted

the reaction was "hey shes kinda cute" for a quarter of a second and then I went "wait she's a skeleton." And then it turned out she was bald, and I just have ESP for this?????

Posted

23:19 - Live: Are you me

23:19 - Live: I get paranoid like that

23:19 - Teto: No I'm not me, stop asking yourself that

ha ah ha I'm funny

SilverAlchemic and pheonix561 like this

Posted

new changes to my sig thanks to the above interaction

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I wanna know who this mysterious black guy is who keeps showing up in bad music videos.

Jareddude likes this

Posted

I skipped to the part with the black guy. I'm confident this is that studio that you pay two thousand dollars to and they make a song/music video for your son or daughter to sing. This is the rebecca black studio, is what I'm saying, who was also responsible for all the other really really bad things they made, right?

Posted (edited)

It's the same studio.

Needs more autotune.

Edited by Michael (see edit history)