Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

Trying something new. Watching Nichijou. 

CHJEpsP.gif

That should clue you in on to how it is.

Posted

Yo Dr. Topiary, you should watch Bakemonogatari, if you don't mind fanservice.

Like seriously.

Also, A-1's making a movie to go along with their 2011 iDOLM@STER series. Cannot wait. It's going to drive me insane.

Posted

I don't know why I didn't ever think to tell you about Nichijou EDA. It's basically, you: the anime.

Posted

Also, not sure how right it is, but I suppose in Space Brothers, Mutta and Hibito's journey to become astronauts is kind of like the fourth ED, where they're playing instruments. Hibito has no trouble continuing, whereas Mutta tries and tries, ditches, comes back, tries even harder, and then starts pouring out tons and tons of music alongside Hibito. Like he had trouble starting, but he caught up in the end.

Posted

Yo dog Treemo bro there are some pictures I found on tumblr that have berserk content in them but they are tagged "Idolmaster" etc so I was just wondering if you could explain them to me:

32181147.jpg

tumblr_mgobh1qoFP1r6hfkho1_500.jpg

Like why is this funny from an idolmaster fan's point of view, I'm saying

Posted

I always believed in you cirt

Posted

Yo dog Treemo bro there are some pictures I found on tumblr that have berserk content in them but they are tagged "Idolmaster" etc so I was just wondering if you could explain them to me:

32181147.jpg

tumblr_mgobh1qoFP1r6hfkho1_500.jpg

Like why is this funny from an idolmaster fan's point of view, I'm saying

Well my computer's not letting me see the first one.

And the second one's not necessarily funny, it's just Ai looking damn adorable in that armour. Maybe she's going to kill something with her enthusiasm. 

Posted

So wow. As of the last couple of episodes of Psycho-Pass, I think it's safe to say that the series has entered full shit hitting the fan mode, and it shows no sign of slowing down.

I know I'm not the only one thinking this, but I'm guessing Akane's going to be invited to become part of the system before the series ends

Posted

Decided to start watching Persona 4: The Animation. I physically cannot stop quoting the Hiimdaisy comic...

Posted

Psycho-Pass and Robotics;Notes episodes 17 at the ready.

19801982.jpg

Posted

I watched one of the Fist of the North Star compilation movies, and as stupid as it was it made me want to read fist of the north star, and also because of that I've started watching JoJo again which is still just, what? I mean I can really see why its been recommended to me so much and I'm finally starting to get the hang of it but every episode I'm just sitting there for twenty minutes going what?

Sahaqiel and T1g like this

Posted

It's a marvelous series okay

Posted

JoJo was pretty lame for the first while before Joseph existed.

Also Robotics;Notes

YOU HAD ONE JOB KAI

ONE JOB

Posted

Decided to start watching Persona 4: The Animation. I physically cannot stop quoting the Hiimdaisy comic...

that was me, watching it, too. something along the lines of "hiimdaisy was accurate aaaaaa"

Posted

Jonathan was cool okay.

But yeah Joseph is definitely a hilarious guy.