311 posts in this topic

Posted

imagine the reload time though

Posted

you can probably upgrade the reload time to be balls fast

Posted

Btw Scouts by default attract money and have instant respawn

Posted

If you are an engy and you have an SB coming after you, pick up your sentry and run at it. When it squats to detonate just run back and place down your sentry again, problem solved.

Posted

2012-08-20-robotmens.jpg

Posted

If you are an engy and you have an SB coming after you, pick up your sentry and run at it. When it squats to detonate just run back and place down your sentry again, problem solved.

clever

Posted

Guess who just did eight waves on Decoy in MvM with just four people.

And on top of that while I was demoman my team mates were an engineer a scout and a spy.

I was really really skeptical of how useful scouts and spies would be in this game type and it turns out they're ridiculously good, and scouts are pretty much tanky actually. Like, shit, scouts, if you want to be a scout be my guest. They are great. Spies also. Ganny don't worry about being a soldier. Be a spy. Your sapper is so over powered.

Posted

Scouts are the money getters.

Posted

And when they upgrade their movement speed all the way they're just unfair. And then there's that milkman thing where they throw milk on someone and suddenly everyone's getting HP when they attack the dude, on top of giving yourself 25HP per kill with the weapon you're using, which results in being at fifty HP and hitting a drenched giant just once and suddenly you're overhealed at 200+ from that one grenade.

At the beginning of the very last wave, I sprayed all my stickies along the spot where the robots spawn, as demos are wont to do. When the wave started, a horde of scouts ran by and stopped because the spy on our team sapped one of them, which for whatever his sapper buffing did, sapped like twelve of them, and I detonated them all simultaneously.

Ganny it's okay to be spies just saying. I'm sorry I thought spies and scouts would be bad. They're not.

Posted

ok scout it is

Ganny lets puppy their shit up

Posted

is it just the milk that i need?

Posted

guys when are we actually playing together

Posted

I call for a vote: Hnet Fortress Weekends

Every weekend we play TF2 together. Yea or nay?

Posted

Doing that every weekend is awfully specific, to the point where I wouldn't want to call it an official thing. But, weekends are the time I'd be most willing to pick up this game and play some more, and if you guys want to organize a party of MvM, I'm down for that. I guess I forgot to mention this, but before I had that game of four people last night, Ganny and I were in a party with CO and Chef Nonsense, along with two other random players. Ganny and I agreed we'd play together at that time, and we wanted to get other people to join us, but nobody else wanted to join, and CO/Chef Nonsense were on steam at the time.

So yeah we can organize games, I just wouldn't officially say every weekend.

Posted

I would really have loved to join that MvM game yesterday/love to join future ones with you guys and all but I actually haven't played TF2 for literally months now so I would probably be rubbish and useless for the team effort lol, and even if I could my internet connection atm really puppying hates Steam right now :< either it can't connect at all or everything is slow and laggy ;; soz guise, have fun with the maybe-TF2 weekends tho!!!