Team Fortress 2

311 posts in this topic

Posted

Tomorrow night might be okay, depends how deep I am in homework. But I just played a game today with Miku and skridovaste, plus a guy miku invited, a guy skrido invited, and a guy named Shikai who is from germany (you guys don't know him). We played an advanced wave of MvM and made it all the way to wave seven before we got stuck because three of the players left and were replaced with not-as-good randoms and so on and so forth. Still trying to beat an advanced mission for once. For everyone who has been playing these games on the weekends, if I'm the one leading the parties, expect me to the be signing us up for advanced missions.

Posted

Posted

advanced missions = no joining games for me, soz. I'll play when I'm actually decent at the easier mode(s?) first lol. :x

Posted

It's alright, I wouldn't have chosen an advanced mission otherwise, but we were all experienced players. If I had the impression we wouldn't have won I wouldn't have signed us up to begin with, and I'm confident we only didn't beat wave seven because members of our team left.

Posted

Hmm actually, I'll take that back now lol. Mostly because my connection in new flat is so great I need to utilise it for TF2 sessions without panicking I'll drop out randomly lol. so yes count me in for TF2 weekend play sessions or whenever they happen lol. YOU MIGHT GET A YES IF YOU ASK ME TO PLAY WITH YOU NOW

remember that dude who stole my space in one MvM server, gosh I'll never forgive him for that ):

Posted

THE POWERS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO PREVENT ME FROM PLAYING TF2 WITH YOU PHEO.

I'M SORRY.

Posted

DONT JUST APOLOGIZE TO ME, APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO WANTED TO PLAY WITH YOU

Posted

cute-puppy-pictures-sorry-hiding-dog1.jpg

Posted

Okay maybe I chuckled

Posted

I didn't :<

Anyways, contact me whenever you guys want to play, I'll probably be available every weekend, so yeah.

I played with a group of you like once before, on a 5 year-old laptop. There was lag, and fire. Mostly fire.

I WAS ON FIRE LIKE THE WHOLE GAME :<

Posted

I've been playing a little KOTH lately, trying to get better at my skirmishing eyelander demoknight. Not a lot though because ART and TRAINING

Posted

I'm interested! I just have no idea how to join any servers,

Posted (edited)

I may possibly be able to play with you guys someday soon?

I don't know, I'm shit at every class.

Edited by Silver Moon (see edit history)